Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he’s more interested now after the weight loss.. they look happy at the moment.. just got a feeling 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Just seen the advert for the new TM show on my TV 💀

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What a load of crap , I'll just read here for the reviews cba watching it
disappointed is an understatement so it's basically gonna be clips from when they were pregnant and just had their babies born 💀 what a waste of my TV licence 😭

I def think this is something for the run up to something new to get people back into it
I seriously hope so 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
disappointed is an understatement so it's basically gonna be clips from when they were pregnant and just had their babies born 💀 what a waste of my TV licence 😭

I seriously hope so 😩
Me too ffs all this run up and teasing just to hear Amber go ‘ahhhhhhhhhhh’ again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure if this was it, the girls would be being less coy as the news is clearly out there now.

Reactions: 3
He punched someone in the back of the head I think on a night out and he hit his head and died 😞 He’s a trained boxer too so it makes it all even worse . He didn’t get long ! I think he will be out next year on probation because of our messed up criminal justice system 😣 I will try and find an article about it x
Wow that’s horrific. The poor family. No wonder she’s keeping him hidden from social media…

Just seen the advert 🙄🙄🙄 it says it’s brand new! If this is the only new thing I’ll be fuming 🤣🤣🤣

Also, for anyone that’s not seen it, the advert is on Amanda’s stories on Instagram!

Last edited:
Just seen the advert 🙄🙄🙄 it says it’s brand new! If this is the only new thing I’ll be fuming 🤣🤣🤣

Also, for anyone that’s not seen it, the advert is on Amanda’s stories on Instagram!
Amanda said not long ago that there wouldn’t be another series so maybe she was telling the truth😂

Oh imagine if you had to do the school run and actually go to work Shannon 🙄😂 god forbid
She seriously does herself no favours with posts like these as when does she feel she will actually be getting a break at all once the new baby comes along 😌 unless her new partner is gonna be a stay at home hands on father of course

Reactions: 7
Why can’t they just do a new series? Sick of all these spin offs, we’ve already seen and heard about their past.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.