Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate it when these people do the question box on Instagram and someone asks them for their favourite children's names and they say 'I'm not going to say it just incase its stolen' ffs no one cares that much hun. I'm pretty sure people can think up their own names. Megan and Shannon have done this.. just waiting for it to happen again πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate it when these people do the question box on Instagram and someone asks them for their favourite children's names and they say 'I'm not going to say it just incase its stolen' ffs no one cares that much hun. I'm pretty sure people can think up their own names. Megan and Shannon have done this.. just waiting for it to happen again πŸ™„
Same but it is sooo annoying when you tell someone a name you like and they then have a baby and use it 🀣 I don't know how people have a set name for yearsssssss I changed my mind every 5 minutes with names 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine telling someone your Childs name and they ask you where you got it from or what made you chose it and you reply with 'oh I saw someone from teen mum uk on Instagram post it so i stole it xox' hahahaha have a day off πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tbf I was due the day before my partners sister and she asked what name we were using to obviously told her and didn’t think anything of it and she used it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Tbf I was due the day before my partners sister and she asked what name we were using to obviously told her and didn’t think anything of it and she used it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
that's absolutely shocking!! I would have fumed at her...

I get that and its annoying no end but I don't understand why these girls are so bothered about total strangers they will probably never ever meet in their life using a name lol

Reactions: 6
that's absolutely shocking!! I would have fumed at her...

I get that and its annoying no end but I don't understand why these girls are so bothered about total strangers they will probably never ever meet in their life using a name lol
Sometimes I lie in bed at night and think about it and it gives me the absolute rage when I think about her🀣didn’t Megan accuse reeann of stealing a name once?🀣

There is a well known girl from my area that has about 200k followers who went her whole pregnancy not telling anyone the name choice saying how unique it was and no one else is called it and didn’t want it to be stolen. She finally announced it and it was a really common cat name and one of my friends who lives in her same estate has a son with the same name 3 years olderπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Oh my god you must have been sooooooooo angry!! That's well cheeky of her

Reactions: 2
Sometimes I lie in bed at night and think about it and it gives me the absolute rage when I think about her🀣didn’t Megan accuse reeann of stealing a name once?🀣

There is a well known girl from my area that has about 200k followers who went her whole pregnancy not telling anyone the name choice saying how unique it was and no one else is called it and didn’t want it to be stolen. She finally announced it and it was a really common cat name and one of my friends who lives in her same estate has a son with the same name 3 years olderπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yeah I think Megan said that Reanne had stolen Francesca off her πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ But on certain Q&A’s reanne said she had wanted Francesca for years if she ever had another daughter. I think Megan was just bitter over the whole pancake saga at the time & that’s why she said it

Yeah Megan said her favourite girls name was Francesca and what did reanne go and do!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Yeah Megan said her favourite girls name was Francesca and what did reanne go and do!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Francesca/Fran/Frankie is the most common name in Essex (where they’re from) isn’t it πŸ˜‚ same as Chloe 😴 you can’t make out someone stolen those names ffs πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Who got Shannon pregnant? I don't have Instagram so literally don't know what's going on with the girls since I last watched the program!

Reactions: 2
Fed up of seeing Mias baps now. It's like she only has one pose too. Constantly eye bleeping herself. Give it a rest

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just looked Chloe Paton up, haven't saw these bellends in ages. She's got a very facetuny hand going on here. Miss love yourself & be confident is definitely too confident in her editing skills πŸ˜‚
Her arm/elbow in this is absolutely awful. She must have had a few bevvies when she thought this looked ok and believable πŸ˜‚
397CB2BB-D95C-4784-A220-BF641B51117C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her arm/elbow in this is absolutely awful. She must have had a few bevvies when she thought this looked ok and believable πŸ˜‚
View attachment 772785
Even this pic her body shame is really messed up 😢 it’s wrong she even thinks doing this is acceptable even her leg is messed up. Im more for not commenting on looks and that but when it’s photoshopped to an unrealistic standard it needs to be called out on

Reactions: 11
Even this pic her body shame is really messed up 😢 it’s wrong she even thinks doing this is acceptable even her leg is messed up. Im more for not commenting on looks and that but when it’s photoshopped to an unrealistic standard it needs to be called out on
Oh yeah look at her left leg compared to her right

Reactions: 5
I know its not the same teen mum but I just need to post this amazing performance again 😭🀣🀣🀣 best thing I ever saw last year

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.