Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know its not the same teen mum but I just need to post this amazing performance again 😭🤣🤣🤣 best thing I ever saw last year

Howling 🤣🤣

I may be looking into this too much but is this supposed to be a dig at someone, potentially Chloe haha? It is just so random to post in the middle of a Q&A with no context😂
I don’t think so, I took it as Hudson is photoshopped into the picture so she is being sarcastic?😬

Same but it is sooo annoying when you tell someone a name you like and they then have a baby and use it 🤣 I don't know how people have a set name for yearsssssss I changed my mind every 5 minutes with names 🤣
I was the same. Had a name picked and was so convinced she was going to be called that but but then changed it once she was born 🤣

I know its not the same teen mum but I just need to post this amazing performance again 😭🤣🤣🤣 best thing I ever saw last year

Omg this made my year last year I can remember it all went on during the first lock down an I enjoyed the entertainment that cast brought 😂 I haven’t read the threads for ages .. it’s the bigger fact that Donna was even lying about this and no one on tattle actually said this 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was watching season 5 I think when Shannon finds out she’s pregnant and has an argument with Charlie and Charlie storms out and takes the Chinese takeaway with him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Dying to know what this name was.....I don't understand people who pick these "unique" names when they clearly have/spend time social media. You HAVE to know Emma and Liam aren't unique?!

I am antsy to see what Shannon will pick this round. I don't particularly like any of the kids' names from the show but Theo and Frankie are some of the better ones. Kyanna was cute as well.

Sometimes I lie in bed at night and think about it and it gives me the absolute rage when I think about her🤣didn’t Megan accuse reeann of stealing a name once?🤣

There is a well known girl from my area that has about 200k followers who went her whole pregnancy not telling anyone the name choice saying how unique it was and no one else is called it and didn’t want it to be stolen. She finally announced it and it was a really common cat name and one of my friends who lives in her same estate has a son with the same name 3 years older😂😂

Dying to know what this name was.....I don't understand people who pick these "unique" names when they clearly have/spend time social media. You HAVE to know Emma and Liam aren't unique?!

I am antsy to see what Shannon will pick this round. I don't particularly like any of the kids' names from the show but Theo and Frankie are some of the better ones. Kyanna was cute as well.
The name was Felix, not the most common name but for how much it was hyped up to be unique it really wasn’t😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does Mia put her daughter to bed at a decent time. She always seems to be up at odd hourd and she seems proud of it

Reactions: 7
I noticed that too my sons in bed at 7… he needs it and I need it 😂
Doesn't seem like she would be able to go to school or get up in time for a breakfast. Just seems like a really weird routine. Like you see her stories and she's laughing at the fact she's fallen asleep and woke up at 4-5 and her daughter is still up

Reactions: 6
Me and my husband have always said our plan is going to be a big family holiday and then a little break for ourselves, whether that be a weekend or a week. We both work full time in pretty hard going jobs, we have family who would also appreciate the extra time with our little girl and I just think it’d be healthy for us all. I definitely think it’s all situational though because we wouldn’t be able to do that without our support network but we will do it for as long as that is there or until our daughter is old enough to tell us that she doesn’t like it when we go away x
I always have a good holiday with the kids then a good holiday with my partner. I'm not with my girls dad so we are lucky to have the spare time to holiday alone. And no I don't feel guilty lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think frankie from towie was wearing that outfit in ibiza , it looks like it's made from a towel

Reactions: 1
I see a few of them follow this page Megans getting ripped off as can buy theses items directly from alixepress and alot of the sellers are also on Instagram and sell these items for half the price some even a quarter of what this page be charging

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I realise I sound like my mother here, but please put your boobs away Mia. Nothing says classy like leaving so little to the imagination 👀

Reactions: 9
I didn't get the question on mias where she said she hadn't been to ibiza before but it wasn't like it used to be? 🤔 did I read that right?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone seen Mia’s story. Def a new season of teen mum
I've just subjected myself to actually view her stories 😩 lol.. she hasn't specifically said there is gonna to be one so why do you think her post meant there is.
I didn't get the question on mias where she said she hadn't been to ibiza before but it wasn't like it used to be? 🤔 did I read that right?
Me neither now u know Mia's a little ditzy😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.