Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg no way this better not be serious 😴 how do you know?
Yup! I saw it advertised on MTV this morning

Didn't they give birth on tv? Why would we need to hear about it again 😂
Literally 😳 it seems like it’s going to be exactly like the ‘our stories’ series in the way its filmed aka just clips from the previous seasons and that the girls will each get their own episodes

Reactions: 8
Sorry but I’m just sat here creasing because all I can think of is ‘I luv u wiv all of me hart darrunnn’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah maybe? But in general she didn’t get good feedback from watchers.. she is the least mentioned one.. and I think they haven’t asked Megan back either because of the fact she’s dating someone who is in prison for manslaughter .
Sorry if this has been mentioned previously but I’m relatively new to this thread…what did Megan’s boyfriend do?? I’ve not heard anything about this!

Sorry if this has been mentioned previously but I’m relatively new to this thread…what did Megan’s boyfriend do?? I’ve not heard anything about this!
He punched someone in the back of the head I think on a night out and he hit his head and died 😞 He’s a trained boxer too so it makes it all even worse . He didn’t get long ! I think he will be out next year on probation because of our messed up criminal justice system 😣 I will try and find an article about it x

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He punched someone in the back of the head I think on a night out and he hit his head and died 😞 He’s a trained boxer too so it makes it all even worse . He didn’t get long ! I think he will be out next year on probation because of our messed up criminal justice system 😣 I will try and find an article about it x
Worst part us she will be bragging about it all ... showing off being together and end up pregnant. No thought to the victims family. What mother would want that sort of a man involved when they have kids

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I still can’t see why Maggie would be filming anything else with them apart from something to do with teen mom?

I think we can all guess why Emma hasn’t been contacted either 😭 if they have Mia, Sassi, Chloe and Amber back why would they put Emma on the show? She bored everyone on the show and she spent most of her scenes sat in her or her mums living room, plus she didn’t bring any drama or entertainment (to the show at the time anyway)
I wasn't saying just because Emma hasn't got an invite back that then means why it couldn't possibly be another TM show. I merely used Emma cus you and others were saying that Amber neither Mia have denied and I was just saying Emma obviously must know herself whether there is going to be another season or not and she also has chosen not to say. so people shouldn't just assume just because Mia neither Amber haven't denied that doesn't mean for definite it's another TM season.Maggie being filmed proves she's in it but still doesn't actually prove its another TM series, also I thought Mia wasn't allowed to film another episode of TM is what people were saying up on here due to Manley was not allowing it since they need the consent of both parents.It could well be another TM mom show but could also be something entirely different is all I'm saying 😆

Reactions: 2
Worst part us she will be bragging about it all ... showing off being together and end up pregnant. No thought to the victims family. What mother would want that sort of a man involved when they have kids
Exactly she was making tik toks remember too using that sound which is about a boyfriend killing someone for you.. disgusting.. It’s the fact he pled not guilty too and still only had 3 years, and whilst it was all going on Megan was acting loved up and still acting like he’s not in jail putting old pics up. She got with him after it all too it’s so messed up.

Reactions: 6
Exactly she was making tik toks remember too using that sound which is about a boyfriend killing someone for you.. disgusting.. It’s the fact he pled not guilty too and still only had 3 years, and whilst it was all going on Megan was acting loved up and still acting like he’s not in jail putting old pics up. She got with him after it all too it’s so messed up.

Is that the same boyfriend she used to have?

I’ve been a gossip stalker on here for a while but finally made an account to let everyone know (I’m surprised nobody has seen already!) there is a new series starting next week called ‘our birth stories’ 🙄 basically like the last series they did when each girl will have their own episode but this time on the births. bOrrrinGgggg, I need a new proper series 😩 Maybe they’ll just do another teen mom uk but with new girls 🤷🏽‍♀️
Fareal 😩 but doesn't surprise me as I just also don't see them doing another TM with these cast members as all the kids are school age now. Is this it as I've looked but can't see anything except this but can't view since I don't have a facebook

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Fareal 😩 but doesn't surprise me as I just also don't see them doing another TM with these cast members as all the kids are school age now. Is this it as I've looked but can't see anything except this but can't view since I don't have a facebook
If you put MTV on you’ll see the advert, they’ve been playing it all day, it going to be airing next Wednesday but they haven’t announced who’s birth story episode it will be yet

Reactions: 4
If you put MTV on you’ll see the advert, they’ve been playing it all day, it going to be airing next Wednesday but they haven’t announced who’s birth story episode it will be yet
I think they did the birth stories years ago? Maybe they’re just playin stuff as promo before they announce the new series

They are all doing Q&As just to answer these questions it’s obvious there’s a new series . I don’t buy this birth story thing being the only thing they’ve been filming for makes no sense

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Just sat and watched mtv adverts didn't come on , typical 🙃 yeah if it's birth stories I don't see how because they practically showed that on the my stories. Although I'm not sure if there would be another series after all this time 🤔 maybe it's where are they now type thing? Although we all know from insta lol

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure the birth stories is an old thing guys. They wouldn’t be airing something new without announcing it.

Also it’s only been just over a year since the last series aired, that’s not that long in the grand scheme of things.

Reactions: 3
Not sure why, but I have a feeling Chloe will have another baby soon..

Not sure why, but I have a feeling Chloe will have another baby soon..
Because she’s not got much else going on drama-wise to keep herself relevant. She hasn’t bought a new house yet and Jordan’s been keeping his nose clean. She’ll want to do something to make sure her name is in people’s mouths again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.