Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just come out the blue this travelling thing. Yeah she does usually go on a few holidays but it's normally all inclusive type places where she sits round the pool or goes to a water park , absolutely nothing wrong with that but doesn't make her a travel expert

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she’s trying to expand her YouTube channel and become a travel vlogger like biscuit gal Elle Darby.
Her daughter has school so it wouldn't be a very busy channel. There's some other celeb influences who are also doing the mlm travel agent thing as well

Reactions: 1
Her daughter has school so it wouldn't be a very busy channel. There's some other celeb influences who are also doing the mlm travel agent thing as well
She quite possibly is doing the MLM travel agent thing. But it’s quite clear that her daughter being in school isn’t going to stop her going away with her friends and vlogging that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Let’s be real the types of trips she goes on aren’t going to be learning about different cultures and places it’s going to be her getting pissed and posing in front of a mirror the same way everyday the whole 7 days she’s away 😂 yes she’s got a lovely body but any excuse to get her tits out she does . I used to be such a fan of hers but I find her really annoying now 😭

Reactions: 16
I seen another user asking if Charlie had the boys in a hotel, I’m also wondering this as the last few times he’s had the boys they seem like they are in a hotel and eating food in the bedroom. Does anyone else get this impression or am I imagining things lol

Reactions: 1
She quite possibly is doing the MLM travel agent thing. But it’s quite clear that her daughter being in school isn’t going to stop her going away with her friends and vlogging that 🤷‍♀️
I understand that. I actually meant she can't obviously be a full time traveller if she has marliya in school.

Reactions: 2
I like Mia but it’s becoming very boring watching her eye bleeping herself in the same mirror everyday

Reactions: 14
So Shannon is 20 weeks now, no doubt will do a gender reveal soon. What are we thinking?
probably another boy! I think she's one of these people who won't stop until they have the opposite sex. She's going to end up with a new England Squad for the world cup next year 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
probably another boy! I think she's one of these people who won't stop until they have the opposite sex. She's going to end up with a new England Squad for the world cup next year 🙄
Yea I’m thinking the same! She will keep going until she has a girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.