Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know how mia goes out so much especially holidays, i don't think I'd be able to go on holiday without my kids, I'd feel so sad that it could of been a bonding fun adventure time together, I get it everyone needs time out and to have fun but I'd much rather stay local and have fun and then the holiday with my family. Unless mia takes her on holiday and then mia goes alone? X

Reactions: 7
I dont know how mia goes out so much especially holidays, i don't think I'd be able to go on holiday without my kids, I'd feel so sad that it could of been a bonding fun adventure time together, I get it everyone needs time out and to have fun but I'd much rather stay local and have fun and then the holiday with my family. Unless mia takes her on holiday and then mia goes alone? X
i think she said before that she takes her on one if she goes on one alone but still i don’t think i could leave my child for longer than 3 days however she was a lockdown baby so i’ve spent a lot of alone time with her especially in the early days. Not slating her as a mum but i couldn’t do what she does i wouldn’t be able to enjoy myself i’d be constantly wanting to facetime my daughter. I don’t even think Marylias with Manley judging off his instagram stories which it wouldn’t be so bad for me if my daughter stayed with her dad

Reactions: 4
i think she said before that she takes her on one if she goes on one alone but still i don’t think i could leave my child for longer than 3 days however she was a lockdown baby so i’ve spent a lot of alone time with her especially in the early days. Not slating her as a mum but i couldn’t do what she does i wouldn’t be able to enjoy myself i’d be constantly wanting to facetime my daughter. I don’t even think Marylias with Manley judging off his instagram stories which it wouldn’t be so bad for me if my daughter stayed with her dad
Yeah I had a baby right at the start of lockdown he's scared off everyone and I can't even pee without him standing there holding my bloody hand 😭😭 these lockdown babys are built different I swear 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone reckon ree and Dylan are done again? Since she said if her mum can do it alone she can? They’re so on and off for people who have two kids together 😩 one minute she’s posting him, the next she posts about being a bad b and doing it alone.

Reactions: 14
Me and my husband have always said our plan is going to be a big family holiday and then a little break for ourselves, whether that be a weekend or a week. We both work full time in pretty hard going jobs, we have family who would also appreciate the extra time with our little girl and I just think it’d be healthy for us all. I definitely think it’s all situational though because we wouldn’t be able to do that without our support network but we will do it for as long as that is there or until our daughter is old enough to tell us that she doesn’t like it when we go away x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha someone asking Ree Ann about a job - has she ever had one except getting pregnant?
She’s always posting about being a boss and a bad b and I’m sorry I just don’t see it lol. Given the fact that all she’s managed to do since getting with Dylan is argue with Megan and get pregnant.

She says she doesn’t want to work for anyone. Fair enough, but get the YouTube you’re always talking about going. Plenty film with their iPhones.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her whole "I'm a bad witch I don't work for anyone!!" translates to "I'm on universal credit with 3 kids" no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.