Teen Mum UK #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion but Jordan works full time and Chloe admitted that Jordan cooks EVERY night . So for a young guy working full time and coming home and cooking tea I can’t knock him . He always gets made out to be lazy .
Also the way Chloe spoke to him in first few series was disgusting.

Reactions: 7
I seriously dont know how these girls put up with a boyfriend who sits in front of an X Box for hours on end whilst they cook, clean and put the child to bed. No thank you I'd rather slap myself in the face than run round after some man child like Jordan. As for the 2/3 lads holidays a year?? Bit excessive. I understand theyre young but you cant have a kid then leave them with your own Mum or Dad to disappear off for weekends away because you still wanna be young and free then they spent the whole weekend saying "awww i really miss Marley, I feel bad" .... haha as if.

Reactions: 18
Sassi is advertising a hair straightener on her stories and omg it might be the worst #AD I’ve ever seen. She can’t even get the brush through her hair. I’m convinced she gave up half way through and clipped her curly hair back out of view because where has her hair gone 🤣
BA706B18-1C2E-4E44-ABD5-20FE7C8D401F.png
BCCAD180-A6E4-4C8C-8EB8-4D3D60C16164.png
9E24050C-C535-48C5-B4D2-7D4B98299BB3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
My take on Mia is that this surgery has given her the perfect body and god doesn’t she know it. All the stupid videos about how she doesn’t always look that good and don’t compare yourself to social media because it’s not real then the next post after that video was a bikini shot of her showing off because she knows people will comment how jealous they are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think most of the mums have it quite easy to be fair. The dads no matter their faults as boyfriends do seem to be attentive dads. I remember Mia saying in her q&a that Manley has M Friday and every other weekend but I could swear I’ve seen him have her during the week and then today he posted a video with both of his girls, I’m not sure if he picked them up from school? And in general other then Dylan who only seems present if he has a woman and a place to stay and Charlie (only going off Shannon complaining about him going gym instead of seeing his son) 😂 the rest do seem hands on. But yet 9 times out of 10 they’ll be complaining about being tired or not in the mood to do things when you get more breaks than the general single mum, not hating though it takes two to make a child but yeah 🙃
massively surprised at Charlie who I thought was a huge knob on the show, but on Insta stories he takes the boys out lots and does nice things with them during his time. Kind of changed my opinion of him a little!

Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion and I know i might get some hate but Mia has been annoying me lately. All this “hi babies” like what age is her target audience, 5? And saying she looks a mess or excuse the state of her when she looks exactly the same as she usually does other then her hair in a bun or tied up while keep staring at herself in the camera *sigh* she’s become so shallow and it’s abit irritating. I still do like her but I just wish she had more substance then pouting, touching her face and eyebrows and drinking. *prepares for everyone to say I’m talking rubbish* 😩😂
No, I completely agree! And when people leave her comments like “omg I wish I could be as beautiful as you, you are amazing” she just puts tit like “🥺🥺❤” rather than putting anything nice about the commenter! Really comes across to me as the pretty girl who acts like she’s nice as pie when in reality she’s a bit of a conceited arse.

Oh and her outfits are usually horrible and tacky lol.

Reactions: 14
I had to unfollow 😂 I only managed it for a few weeks but I was sick of her eye bleeping herself in every single story and the way she pauses all the time, drags out everything, I just couldn’t do it any longer

Eye bleeping is literally the best description of her selfie stories. I've always liked Mia but her face and poses get on my nerves. We get it Mia, you look good but duck me don't you know it. Also "Sorry I like a mess" bollocks....when she looks the exact same.

Reactions: 12
Sassi is advertising a hair straightener on her stories and omg it might be the worst #AD I’ve ever seen. She can’t even get the brush through her hair. I’m convinced she gave up half way through and clipped her curly hair back out of view because where has her hair gone 🤣
View attachment 571863View attachment 571864View attachment 571869
I literally just watched these and I can't cope. She's clearly dragging it through. I'm shocked she didn't have clumps of her hair in her hands 😂 what an awful advertisement. Possibly the worst I've seen on the gram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does Mia spend so much money on kids clothes..seems such a waste it she will grow out of it so quickly...

Obviously it's her money to what she likes with but how has she got that much spare?

Why does Mia spend so much money on kids clothes..seems such a waste it she will grow out of it so quickly...

Obviously it's her money to what she likes with but how has she got that much spare?
Are you referring to River Island? because it really isn’t that expensive .. Each to their own but it isn’t exactly Gucci 😭😂

Are you referring to River Island? because it really isn’t that expensive .. Each to their own but it isn’t exactly Gucci 😭😂
I don’t know I find it a little too bouji/fashionable for kids, i like babies and kids to look like they’re meant to not like mini teenagers 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s definitely pricier than say H&M and the supermarkets etc.

Reactions: 21
I must be a right tight arse then cos I think River Island is well over priced for what it is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I mean...£90 on a tracksuit for a five year old is quite expensive to a lot of people?
That's exactly what I was getting at..it wasn't the normal River Island own brand, which is more reasonable..

If she was buying for a teenager I would understand, as we all know what the peer pressure is like to wear certain things..

But people shop in JD and pay more that that for their sons to have a tracksuit is my point.. it’s high street brands? I get some people may not like the clothes or think it’s overpriced but to say it can’t be understood how she affords it is a bit far. It’s a high street shop which is realistic, she isn’t dressing her in Gucci or Chanel 😭 I feel like people like to dig Mia out for nothing

But people shop in JD and pay more that that for their sons to have a tracksuit is my point.. it’s high street brands? I get some people may not like the clothes or think it’s overpriced but to say it can’t be understood how she affords it is a bit far. It’s a high street shop which is realistic, she isn’t dressing her in Gucci or Chanel 😭 I feel like people like to dig Mia out for nothing
Juicy couture isn’t really high street though and you can get Nike/Adidas tracksuits in JD for almost half the price of that. Also have to disagree that asking how she affords it is too far, especially bearing in mind the stuff that gets said about the other mums on here.

Reactions: 10
Juicy couture isn’t really high street though and you can get Nike/Adidas tracksuits in JD for almost half the price of that. Also have to disagree that asking how she affords it is too far, especially bearing in mind the stuff that gets said about the other mums on here.
Chloe literally wears high end brands and dresses Marley in high end brands too yet never gets questioned or criticised for it 🤷🏻‍♀️ So river island is realistic for a single mum to afford in my opinion, especially someone who probably makes money off social media...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.