Teen Mum UK #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh when people feel sorry for Jordan being forced in to buying a house. They had a baby, once you have a baby they come above you. You have to put them first, buying a house is putting Marley first. It’s setting up a solid foundation for him growing up. I think Jordan should be thankful that his child’s mum is hell bent on making sure their child has the best future and although Chloe appears pushy, I think she’s had to be with the Jordan is. I personally think that Jordan wanted to live in chloes mum and dads house for free, where as Chloe wanted the best for Marley. She gets a lot of tit for being pushy but she’s the only one on the show that appears to have her finances together and has built a decent life, whether she had help or not I don’t care.
This 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 I don’t think Jordan is an awful person at all but do not understand why people have all this sympathy for him and go off at Chloe for being determined and wanting to achieve in life

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it would do Manley some good to remember he has 2 daughter that could be subject to some other dick heads misogynistic, derogatory comments one day. I’m sure one of your daughter when she grows up won’t appreciate the comments you’ve posted online about her mum. Makes out he’s dad of the year but going off a q&a the other day, barely has M. Humble yourself little fella 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m not too sure! I found it on my fyp, try typing in scammed or mtv star x
It’s on thelittlemoderns but very anti climactic as it’s not a teen mom star and they’re asking you to comment for them to send the name in a message 😂 I agree with the above that Jordan definitely had a part in everything and could’ve put his foot down and said no to a lot of things if he actually didn’t want it, 100% staying out of convenience

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Unpopular opinion and I know i might get some hate but Mia has been annoying me lately. All this “hi babies” like what age is her target audience, 5? And saying she looks a mess or excuse the state of her when she looks exactly the same as she usually does other then her hair in a bun or tied up while keep staring at herself in the camera *sigh* she’s become so shallow and it’s abit irritating. I still do like her but I just wish she had more substance then pouting, touching her face and eyebrows and drinking. *prepares for everyone to say I’m talking rubbish* 😩😂

Reactions: 33
The thing is, Jordan always said that he wanted Chloe to stop nagging and I’ve seen her criticised for it. But if he just helped out more and did what he needed to he wouldn’t need to get nagged!

Reactions: 17
The thing is, Jordan always said that he wanted Chloe to stop nagging and I’ve seen her criticised for it. But if he just helped out more and did what he needed to he wouldn’t need to get nagged!
He's lucky she's never set that ps4 on fire because I'd have destroyed the bastard. Every scene with him is him sat gormless in front of it 🙄 must be like having 2 kids half the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Unpopular opinion and I know i might get some hate but Mia has been annoying me lately. All this “hi babies” like what age is her target audience, 5? And saying she looks a mess or excuse the state of her when she looks exactly the same as she usually does other then her hair in a bun or tied up while keep staring at herself in the camera *sigh* she’s become so shallow and it’s abit irritating. I still do like her but I just wish she had more substance then pouting, touching her face and eyebrows and drinking. *prepares for everyone to say I’m talking rubbish* 😩😂
No i completely get you! I do like her too as something about her is very likeable but you’ve hit the nail on the head about her being shallow and a bit self absorbed.

Reactions: 10
I definitely agree! It’s the touching of the eyebrows and hair all the time!

Reactions: 3
No she’s bugging the life out of me lately to the point I’m skipping any of her stories. It’s all ad ad ad atm with her and nothing seems genuine. The ‘my babies’ thing and the ‘when I say’ thing she keeps doing is making me cringe. Could she crawl in further up her own arse

• Haha
No she’s bugging the life out of me lately to the point I’m skipping any of her stories. It’s all ad ad ad atm with her and nothing seems genuine. The ‘my babies’ thing and the ‘when I say’ thing she keeps doing is making me cringe. Could she crawl in further up her own arse
I had to unfollow 😂 I only managed it for a few weeks but I was sick of her eye bleeping herself in every single story and the way she pauses all the time, drags out everything, I just couldn’t do it any longer

Reactions: 5
Thank god I’m not the only one, this is why I love tattle 😂🤍 I know a lot of people on here are die hard fans of her but I had to say it and I’m glad some of you lot agree lol

Reactions: 4
I agree about Mia. She's become so self absorbed and that insta story a few days ago where she was singing was just pure cringe. I've never seen someone eye f**k themselves as much as that girl. She's so irritating lately

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate when women apologise for not looking like what they feel is ‘their best’. We all look like what we look like, no need to apologise ffs. Men never say “oh I look a mess today please excuse me”. It’s silly.

I resemble a troll most of the time and never apologise for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mia started annoying me a while a go but to be honest I don't Manley to get a kick out of it (if he reads here) because he's just awful and a terrible example for his children. I wonder if he would like his daughters being called a hoe by a man one day? Grow up space raider you're absolutely NOTHING special.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mia started annoying me a while a go but to be honest I don't Manley to get a kick out of it (if he reads here) because he's just awful and a terrible example for his children. I wonder if he would like his daughters being called a hoe by a man one day? Grow up space raider you're absolutely NOTHING special.
Exactly this. I'm sure if any man ever dared to call his daughters a derogatory name he would be spouting his mouth off about respecting women etc. He's a twit. I just hope he doesn't speak IN FRONT of his daughters like that as they might grow up thinking it's ok for a man to talk about a woman in that way.

Reactions: 14
Unpopular opinion but Jordan works full time and Chloe admitted that Jordan cooks EVERY night . So for a young guy working full time and coming home and cooking tea I can’t knock him . He always gets made out to be lazy .

Reactions: 19
Unpopular opinion but Jordan works full time and Chloe admitted that Jordan cooks EVERY night . So for a young guy working full time and coming home and cooking tea I can’t knock him . He always gets made out to be lazy .
I agree with this and also the problem was that we always just saw the bad side of Jordan and Chloe was always made to look like the struggling angel who (in her words) did everything whilst Jordan did nothing!... I didn't think that was fair at all. There's always 2 sides to every story. I really doubt they showed Chloe in her TRUE colours.

Reactions: 9
I agree with this and also the problem was that we always just saw the bad side of Jordan and Chloe was always made to look like the struggling angel who (in her words) did everything whilst Jordan did nothing!... I didn't think that was fair at all. There's always 2 sides to every story. I really doubt they showed Chloe in her TRUE colours.
Exactly they have a narrative to show so that’s what they run with. Chloe moaned about him from series 1 on the show even when she was home all day she would say he did nothing when he had been to work all day. She has always called herself the ambitious one and hard working one with drive even when she didn’t have a job 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even now she’s home all the time in the day in her Insta stories , nothing wrong at all with working part time for your dad (I would happily do the same if I could) but it’s the fact she makes out she does EVERYTHING alone and works her ass off lol she doesn’t even cook a meal for Jordan xx

I think most of the mums have it quite easy to be fair. The dads no matter their faults as boyfriends do seem to be attentive dads. I remember Mia saying in her q&a that Manley has M Friday and every other weekend but I could swear I’ve seen him have her during the week and then today he posted a video with both of his girls, I’m not sure if he picked them up from school? And in general other then Dylan who only seems present if he has a woman and a place to stay and Charlie (only going off Shannon complaining about him going gym instead of seeing his son) 😂 the rest do seem hands on. But yet 9 times out of 10 they’ll be complaining about being tired or not in the mood to do things when you get more breaks than the general single mum, not hating though it takes two to make a child but yeah 🙃

Reactions: 2
The only dad who I’m convinced would run through fire for his children is Ste.

But as was said above, we have been painted a sorry by MTV and social media so it’s always hard to truly judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.