Teen Mum UK #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Link to last thread.

These threads seem to be moving slower and slower these days, let’s hope for a new series soon to liven things up 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry I like Chloe but she looked absolutely ridiculous doing that ad with the candle in the ear 🤣 bloody hell the things people advertise

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry I like Chloe but she looked absolutely ridiculous doing that ad with the candle in the ear 🤣 bloody hell the things people advertise
Lmao she doesn’t even show anything that came out , probably don’t even work 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I'm up to season 5 now I think...I've only ever watched it once (at the time it was shown) so it's quite funny watching back.

Jeez Chloe and Jordan go through many 'rough patches' for kids at weren't even 20 😬 At what point do you say this clearly isn't working. He's just spent all the bill money and she doesn't know why?!

Reactions: 23
I'm up to season 5 now I think...I've only ever watched it once (at the time it was shown) so it's quite funny watching back.

Jeez Chloe and Jordan go through many 'rough patches' for kids at weren't even 20 😬 At what point do you say this clearly isn't working. He's just spent all the bill money and she doesn't know why?!
I’ll never understand Chloe. Surely everyone has a breaking point. She’ll tolerate anything rather then be alone

Reactions: 14
i rewatched chloe's story and i cannot stop laughing at her dad, when they're all going "chloe is amazing, chloe is this" and her dad just goes "flipping nightmare" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I’ll never understand Chloe. Surely everyone has a breaking point. She’ll tolerate anything rather then be alone
Yes! And this was before he was caught snapping his willy 🍆

He must be good in bed because I'm struggling to why she puts up with so much tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i rewatched chloe's story and i cannot stop laughing at her dad, when they're all going "chloe is amazing, chloe is this" and her dad just goes "flipping nightmare" 😂
I think her dad seems a bit of a dick to be honest, very emotionally unavailable, perhaps that’s why she takes so much tit off Jordan because that’s her only source of male support

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think I'm just going to skip Ambers story. I'm not trying to be nasty but the girl bores me to tears..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry but I am LOVING these nicknames for Manley🤣 womanly and now BOYLEY keep them coming you guys cos I am dying 😂😂😂
C833F74F-EDFC-4E81-AF13-65C69891B1D1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm still baffled how a melt like Manley managed to bag Mia, he must have felt like all his Christmases come at once

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.