Teen Mum UK #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Massive kudos to amber for her body positivity post! It’s nice to see a bigger girl own her size - very refreshing! And I must say, she carries a size 16 very well! I think she looks incredible atm
I think she looks fab!

Reactions: 4
How in the holy duck does he get all these girls?! It remains baffling to me.

Same. Waltzer boy manages to get all the girls for some reason (I call him that as he looks like one of those guys that work on the waltzers at a fairground).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Megan is by far the best out of all the girls at promoting her ads I think 😂😂 with sassi being the absolute worst!! But seriously Megan? Applying the fake tan whilst still wearing 3/4 bobbles on that arm 😬

Reactions: 5
To be fair to her, I do spend quite a lot on my children’s clothes, not loads of designer gear, the odd bit. But JD, River island, Zara, h&m.. kids clothes add up 🤣🤣

Why does Mia spend so much money on kids clothes..seems such a waste it she will grow out of it so quickly...

Obviously it's her money to what she likes with but how has she got that much spare?

Reactions: 1
I would LOVE to know how much money Chloe’s family gave her to put into her house.

As someone who has just bought a flat at the same exact price she bought her house for... I know the costs involved and there’s not a hope in hell they’d have a big enough deposit from working alone (even if they had inheritance) they’d still not be able to get even a small mortgage without a guarantor.

ive been rewatching and it just truly struck me how she has no idea how lucky that is? To be swanning around with her £1300 handbag and £25000 car whilst her dad no doubt pays her mortgage on her 150k house.... staggering. There’s people who work to the bone and would never get close to having a life like that.

Im not a fan of Sassi, but at least she was open and honest about her struggles with money, and it’s completely understandable why she was in that position! Life is hard!

Rant over 🤣

Reactions: 20
I would LOVE to know how much money Chloe’s family gave her to put into her house.

As someone who has just bought a flat at the same exact price she bought her house for... I know the costs involved and there’s not a hope in hell they’d have a big enough deposit from working alone (even if they had inheritance) they’d still not be able to get even a small mortgage without a guarantor.

ive been rewatching and it just truly struck me how she has no idea how lucky that is? To be swanning around with her £1300 handbag and £25000 car whilst her dad no doubt pays her mortgage on her 150k house.... staggering. There’s people who work to the bone and would never get close to having a life like that.

Im not a fan of Sassi, but at least she was open and honest about her struggles with money, and it’s completely understandable why she was in that position! Life is hard!

Rant over 🤣
Chloe was very clearly helped heavily,her aunty paid for her flooring the lot, I don’t begrudge her it, I’d do whatever I could to make my child’s life easier but it would be great if she checked her privilege and recognised that her parents had a huge help in that.

Reactions: 22
Fair play to Amber for being honest and letting young women know there’s nothing to be ashamed of being size 16 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 she looks amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe I’m defensive because I’m a mum who is the type to always spend money on clothes for my child (even if I’m like a woman 😂) .. I just don’t think that’s unrealistic , it baffles me more when I hear that parents spend £10-£20 a day on fags 🙄😭 when you add that up over a year and look at how many single mums smoke.. it’s realistic for someone to manage £200 for clothes every now and again
I totally see where you're coming from but with Mia it isn’t every now and again and she isn’t the typical single mum, she spends that probably every few weeks and always shows her basket I’m a massive Mia fan probably my favourite of all the teen mums but she isn’t the typical single mum. People need to understand that before comparing themselves, because she makes money on ads and loads of other things

Rant over 🤣
I always thought this myself but she did like to drop in she was working 2/3 jobs but even now she’s at home all day either at the gym or on Instagram so I don’t understand it. I think she was dishonest in telling us how much help she really did have and I think it was a lot. She made it seem simple for two people of their age to get a mortgage on one income when in reality that really isn’t the case... I think she is ambitious which I take my hat off to her for but I don’t think she is hard working.... I think whatever Chloe wants Chloe gets whether that means begging borrowing or stealing, and like someone else said on the other thread it’s all to paint the world a picture.... yea she has a lovely life but Marley’s parents are not happy and we can all see that so how long until he can?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Chloe was asked in one of her YouTube Q&As if she had help with the house and she was absolutely adamant that she had no financial help and that she doesn't understand why people have this illusion that she has things handed to her on a plate 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chloe was asked in one of her YouTube Q&As if she had help with the house and she was absolutely adamant that she had no financial help and that she doesn't understand why people have this illusion that she has things handed to her on a plate 🙄
So a 17/18 year old managed to gather enough for a deposit - let’s say 5% minimum whilst she was working part time, with an 18 year old fella who wears £200 jumpers with no financial backing from her parents?

I’ll believe that when I see an unedited photo of her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
If Chloe didnt have help from her Mum and Dad they must've had money left from grandparents unless she saved her pocket money from aged 10 and managed to bank 10k for a deposit!

Reactions: 18
If Chloe didnt have help from her Mum and Dad they must've had money left from grandparents unless she saved her pocket money from aged 10 and managed to bank 10k for a deposit!
honestly she talks so much tit that 10k came from somewhere because it wasn’t from saving not when they had pizza takeaway most nights, lashes, spray tans, designer gear, on top of Jordan’s 3 lads holidays a year 🙃 and then him also spending all his money because more than once he’s had nothing in his account... I just don’t buy it 🤣 on top of that fully furnished the house the day they moved in lol if only it was that easy....
most people either have a hand onto the ladder OR they work their arse off and completely go without whilst saving not once did they go without because even whilst saving they were spunking money like it’s water. She will never tell the truth because she’s still adamant she doesn’t edit her photos even tho in a photo posted weeks ago she’s as slim as a stick with all the road markings wonky from photoshop yet in her stories she’s the actual weight she is lol she believes her own lies so we are supposed to I guess

Reactions: 17
even if they saved the money themselves they had help living at chloe’s parents. Easy to save when you only have board to pay out. Much harder when you’ve got rent and all house hold bills.

Reactions: 8
I’m guessing Chloe and her brother had some kind of investment savings account set up when they were born. Money was put in each year and then grew based on amount put in and the market. Either that or some kind of inheritance from grandparents. That has to be what she is saying is her money. At the start of the show wasn’t she working at a maternity/baby shop? You’re not saving up 10K from that even if you’re living at home rent and bill free

I know Jordan works full time but if he’s raking in the money doing train/bus seat upholstery then I’m in the wrong line of work

I’d be throwing all the MTV money at the mortgage. They got it appraised a year after buying it and the appraisal price wasn’t much higher, if at all, than when they bought it. Chloe wants to move house so might as well pay the mortgage down as much as you can to make a profit. The next down payment will most likely need to be more money

Reactions: 9
I’m guessing Chloe and her brother had some kind of investment savings account set up when they were born. Money was put in each year and then grew based on amount put in and the market. Either that or some kind of inheritance from grandparents. That has to be what she is saying is her money. At the start of the show wasn’t she working at a maternity/baby shop? You’re not saving up 10K from that even if you’re living at home rent and bill free

I know Jordan works full time but if he’s raking in the money doing train/bus seat upholstery then I’m in the wrong line of work
I never knew what they did, does Chloe do the same?

Reactions: 1
On top of what everyone’s saying can’t you remember when Chloe said she went ‘half each’ on the Mercedes.. with what money? 😭😂 I agree with what someone else said I bet she had savings from her parents and is classing it as her own. Jordan didn’t even look impressed either when she turned up with it. He said ‘that’s flash isn’t it’. You would’ve thought her parents would’ve encouraged her not to waste such money on a first car when she had all these ideals of getting a house .

Reactions: 16
she worked in Mama’s & Papa’s when she was working in a shop. If she did get the money from inheritance or a savings account that her parents done for her growing up then why not just say that? Instead of people thinking that it’s achievable on whatever money they were earning which clearly couldn’t have been a lot.

Reactions: 11
I wonder how much they got paid each series, Teen mom OG are the highest paid surely and these lot are bottom of the barrel, so to speak😂

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Megan paid for any of the stuff for her birthday? Its a lot for companies to just gift, especially all those biscuits and cupcakes.

Reactions: 4
I wonder how much they got paid each series, Teen mom OG are the highest paid surely and these lot are bottom of the barrel, so to speak😂
Clearly not a lot . I rekon a lot of uk reality shows get by with the idea that it gives them the platform rather than pay (the same as TOWIE) . It’s such a contrast watching the UK girls who live in low price rented houses/council flats to the US girls who are getting like 200k a series 😂 and making millions from other things.. I’m sure someone said one of these threads before they get £2000 a series? Don’t know where they got it from or how they would even know, could be BS

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.