Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pandanine

i rewatched chloe's story and i cannot stop laughing at her dad, when they're all going "chloe is amazing, chloe is this" and her dad just goes "flipping nightmare" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I hope i don't offend anyone, but I'm convinced part of the reason for Brooklyns behaviour, is the amount of times he has seen his mum and dad shout and scream at each other..

Quite a toxic environment..

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Georgethecat

VIP Member
So who's Dylan followed on insta lately? Savage he's just had 2 kids back to back with reeane and left her, just like he did with Megan. Guess it's true, how you get them is how you lose them.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Chloe was asked in one of her YouTube Q&As if she had help with the house and she was absolutely adamant that she had no financial help and that she doesn't understand why people have this illusion that she has things handed to her on a plate 🙄
So a 17/18 year old managed to gather enough for a deposit - let’s say 5% minimum whilst she was working part time, with an 18 year old fella who wears £200 jumpers with no financial backing from her parents?

I’ll believe that when I see an unedited photo of her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Are you referring to River Island? because it really isn’t that expensive .. Each to their own but it isn’t exactly Gucci 😭😂
I must be a right tight arse then cos I think River Island is well over priced for what it is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Sophiealicerose

Chatty Member
This is true, my toddler has worked out how to get the safety gate open. I was cooking dinner and in 30 seconds she was up the stairs and throwing the toilet brush down the stairs🤢🤮. It's now in the bin as I have always hated them anyway 🤣
The toddler or the toilet brush? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'm still baffled how a melt like Manley managed to bag Mia, he must have felt like all his Christmases come at once

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Blackdiamond

Sorry but I am LOVING these nicknames for Manley🤣 womanly and now BOYLEY keep them coming you guys cos I am dying 😂😂😂
C833F74F-EDFC-4E81-AF13-65C69891B1D1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42

anon20

VIP Member
I don’t feel sorry for ree ane at all. If he cheated with ya, he’ll cheat on ya. Yeah she’s left holding the kids but so was Megan? You know what it is guys...KARMA BLUD! Don’t matter if she hasn’t got a car lol, I’m a single mum of a toddler and newborn and I manage just fine without a car🤦🏼‍♀️ Also, why does billie always have half a nipple out and look like a sim on Insta?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
To be fair to sassi she was only 14/15 when she met Darren wasn’t she and he is years older then her and was probably working. At 14 most boys from school can just about buy you a cheeseburger or a meal from the chicken shop so I get why it shocked her and she was in awe with this older guy ‘spoiling’ her. Do you know what is mad even though they were probably the most toxic couple I was actually rooting for them because they also came across as the most passionate always trying to make a go of things again 😩 sad that sassi said that door is closed but also glad they realised they’re too dysfunctional to work for their daughters sake. Also how good is it that they have their daughter half the week each and don’t seem to have any issues with that? Wish more dads would take note 😂 but don’t get me wrong I did also laugh my head off at that fact she cried about him buying her trainers and taking her out to eat it was funny lol.
✨ grooming✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

anon20

VIP Member
Rewatching Teen mom when Mia was on it, Maggie kills me. Everytime BOYley splits up with a baby mama Maggie takes it worse than any of them aha

• Haha
Reactions: 39

DRESlife

Shannon didn’t actually say she was raising them on her own..
She is raising them - FACT
A decent, present father will have a positive impact on those children’s lives - FACT

Is the bar set way too low for dads? 100% Shannon is completely right.

I must add, we only see snippets, so what do we know? But there is more to raising children than taking the kids swimming once a week.
I have 4 kids, the youngest only born this March.
My other half works hard and I love him for that, he takes the eldest 3 out for me to get some rest... in that time I stick a wash load on, wash up, hoover, prepare dinner etc whilst seeing to the newborn. On top of that I have to prepare lunches & dress the children and pack little backpacks ready for their day. I love my other half and he is a brilliant father but I actually begrudge saying that.

Also another thing; when he says
HIM - “I changed the baby’s nappy for you”
Me - “Thanks babe, love you”
Me in my head - “you changed the baby’s nappy for the baby, not me you twat”
Being a mother and being a father are two completely different things.

✨Rant over ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 36