Teen Mum UK #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh when girls think everyone wants to steal their man. I don’t even want my own man half the time so why would I want your locked up fella?!

Also, Tel was her best friends man and she was asking if they could “make babies” - really can’t call anyone thirsty 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
This is so true.. lol.. I'm like, take my man if you want.. guarantee you'll wanna give him back in 30 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Megan's stories, getting her teeth done. I don't get why, she has got beautiful teeth, like she HAD beautiful lips. What the hell is wrong with these "women" filling themselves full of fakery. Especially Megan who likes to talk about being natural. Honestly think they will live to regret it eventually.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I was hooked on Chloe’s story even though it was super dull. They’re both so so dislikable imo. Not excusing Jordan who was clearly born without a personality but how he puts up with her and vice versa is beyond me. She will never be happy with what she’s got. And I’m no fan of her mum’s either but the way she spoke to her mum was absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was hooked on Chloe’s story even though it was super dull. They’re both so so dislikable imo. Not excusing Jordan who was clearly born without a personality but how he puts up with her and vice versa is beyond me. She will never be happy with what she’s got. And I’m no fan of her mum’s either but the way she spoke to her mum was absolutely disgusting.
agreed! If it was her child or a friend would she be so eager to forgive. She might have forgiven him in a day but other people haven’t got such short memories

Reactions: 3
They’re definitely only still together because of the mortgage. I can imagine Chloe would be hard work coming to an agreement as to who gets what. I think Jordan sticks around for convenience so he doesn’t lose his HAAAAAAUUSS
Yep! Doesn’t he also work for her dad? He’d be jobless and homeless 😂😂

Also unrelated but why the fudge does Sassi SHOUT ALL THE TIME. She does my actual head in 😭 awful

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen the video on tik tok about a uk mtv star scamming a business, someone commented teen mom surely and they liked it so gotta be one of the girls, could be from y&p though ☕ 😂

Reactions: 7
I can't help but feel sorry for Jordan.
Chloe got pregnant... no doubt 'by accident' (I know men could wear a condom but if your girlfriend says shes on the pill and taking it regular you would expect to believe that).
Then she wanted a house.... he didnt.. she got her way.. then the dog...
I feel like shes trapped him as far as his home, money and job are all down to her.
I honestly think if he left her and moved back home he wouldnt he as depressed as he is. I honestly think it's too much too soon...

Yes it's terrible he goes out but hes never been able to be al 18 year old

Reactions: 12
Chloe got pregnant... no doubt 'by accident' (I know men could wear a condom but if your girlfriend says shes on the pill and taking it regular you would expect to believe that).
I feel like shes trapped him as far as his home, money and job are all down to her.
I honestly think if he left her and moved back home he wouldnt he as depressed as he is. I honestly think it's too much too soon...

No sorry, Jordan is equally a part of this whole situation. Contraception should be 50:50 responsibility. As far as all the other life decisions, well he agreed to it all and he could have stepped away at any point. Chloe has plenty of faults but it’s ridiculous to say she alone forced him into all these choices - he’s an adult too! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Has anyone seen the video on tik tok about a uk mtv star scamming a business, someone commented teen mom surely and they liked it so gotta be one of the girls, could be from y&p though ☕ 😂
Everyone keeps saying it’s chodder😂😂

i mean i dont think Chloe got pregnant on purpose it was from antibiotics she said and she hid her pregnancy coz she was self concinous and was gonna get an abortion so dont think its fair to presume she did it on purpose ? and on the episodes where their families suggested renting instead of buying Jordan was the one saying no he doesnt want to spend money renting he wants to buy soo.. i know chloe comes off pushy sometimes but dont get why people act like Jordan dont have a voice and cant say no if he doesnt want to do something lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Makes me laugh when people feel sorry for Jordan being forced in to buying a house. They had a baby, once you have a baby they come above you. You have to put them first, buying a house is putting Marley first. It’s setting up a solid foundation for him growing up. I think Jordan should be thankful that his child’s mum is hell bent on making sure their child has the best future and although Chloe appears pushy, I think she’s had to be with the Jordan is. I personally think that Jordan wanted to live in chloes mum and dads house for free, where as Chloe wanted the best for Marley. She gets a lot of tit for being pushy but she’s the only one on the show that appears to have her finances together and has built a decent life, whether she had help or not I don’t care.

Reactions: 26
I see it from both sides really. I can see how at the age of 17 buying a house would have been frightening for Jordan, and he did express that. He wasn't forced though and at the end of the day he had a child young, so he had to step up regardless of it being scary. As another poster has said, getting a house for Marley sets up the foundations he needs - they couldn't stay in Chloe's parents house forever. Sometimes, you have to be pushy to get where you want, and I can't shame Chloe for doing that, in my eyes she's provided Marley with the most stable life in comparison to the other teen mums.

Reactions: 17
I can’t fault anyone for buying at house at any age, I’m 30 and still can’t get on the property ladder, so as far as I’m concerned when the opportunity comes to buy, you snatch it with both hands. Yeah buying at 17/18 is incredibly young, but they had a child and it was by far the best decision for Marley. They obviously didn’t want to rent, so what were they supposed to do? Stay living at chloes parents? Hardly practical. Looking at all the TM’s they all have faults, but Chloe seems to be the most ‘together’ in terms of her life whether you like her or not, yes she’s had help but a lot of people get help from family and waste it.

Jordan was/is free to leave at any time. He could go live with his parents and do the weekend dad thing, or more if he wishes. I don’t think Chloe’s dad can just sack him because they split up, especially if he’s been there over 2 years (if he even still works for her dad). He has rights as an employee at the end of the day regardless of his personal relationships.

It takes two to tango, what people forget is there’s always a risk no matter how small of pregnancy happening even if you do everything ‘right’ in terms of contraception. At that age, they should have been using condoms regardless tbh. Marley was obviously not planned, so I don’t think it’s fair to say Chloe got pregnant to ‘trap’ Jordan. It just happened, like it happens to many teenage couples.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Makes me laugh when people feel sorry for Jordan being forced in to buying a house. They had a baby, once you have a baby they come above you. You have to put them first, buying a house is putting Marley first. It’s setting up a solid foundation for him growing up. I think Jordan should be thankful that his child’s mum is hell bent on making sure their child has the best future and although Chloe appears pushy, I think she’s had to be with the Jordan is. I personally think that Jordan wanted to live in chloes mum and dads house for free, where as Chloe wanted the best for Marley. She gets a lot of tit for being pushy but she’s the only one on the show that appears to have her finances together and has built a decent life, whether she had help or not I don’t care.
I think he’s massively holding her back. She’s so determined and hard working.

Reactions: 11
I've been rewatching TM and I wouldn't say I exactly like Chloe. I find her very spoilt and princessy, she likes things her way and a lot of it is for appearances. Having said that, I would rather see that drive and ambition from teen moms as opposed to getting pregnant with your on/off boyfriend despite having no money and no real place to live or security, or getting into continually petty arguments with your baby daddy and his missus. In regards to her relationship with Jordan, I just find him painful to watch. He literally has the personality of a puddle and I cannot see what draws Chloe to him. Espcially since he cheated. I won't deny that she nags him and goes on a bit, but he needs a rocket up his arse to even get a sentence out sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've been rewatching TM and I wouldn't say I exactly like Chloe. I find her very spoilt and princessy, she likes things her way and a lot of it is for appearances. Having said that, I would rather see that drive and ambition from teen moms as opposed to getting pregnant with your on/off boyfriend despite having no money and no real place to live or security, or getting into continually petty arguments with your baby daddy and his missus. In regards to her relationship with Jordan, I just find him painful to watch. He literally has the personality of a puddle and I cannot see what draws Chloe to him. Espcially since he cheated. I won't deny that she nags him and goes on a bit, but he needs a rocket up his arse to even get a sentence out sometimes.
The personality of a puddle hahahahaha I’ve never read anything more accurate😂😭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.