Teen Mum UK #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But people shop in JD and pay more that that for their sons to have a tracksuit is my point.. it’s high street brands? I get some people may not like the clothes or think it’s overpriced but to say it can’t be understood how she affords it is a bit far. It’s a high street shop which is realistic, she isn’t dressing her in Gucci or Chanel 😭 I feel like people like to dig Mia out for nothing
I also think people are probably commenting saying how does she afford it is because the basket total was £285 and it’s not the first time this year she’s bought her a load of clothes.

Reactions: 5
I also think people are probably commenting saying how does she afford it is because the basket total was £285 and it’s not the first time this year she’s bought her a load of clothes.
I really don’t see a problem with spending that on clothes for your child , I think everyone obviously has diff views . I think when you are a single parent and have only one child to buy for you have the luxury of being flexible and kind of deciding what you choose to spend your money on and have no one to answer to 🤷🏻‍♀️ Each to their own I suppose everyone’s different

Reactions: 8
I really don’t see a problem with spending that on clothes for your child , I think everyone obviously has diff views . I think when you are a single parent and have only one child to buy for you have the luxury of being flexible and kind of deciding what you choose to spend your money on and have no one to answer to 🤷🏻‍♀️ Each to their own I suppose everyone’s different
Not all single parents do have that luxury. Some single Mums I know literally budget down to the last penny. I'd say if you're a single Mum who can spend £285 regularly on clothes for your child you're probably in the minority.

Reactions: 17
Not all single parents do have that luxury. Some single Mums I know literally budget down to the last penny. I'd say if you're a single Mum who can spend £285 regularly on clothes for your child you're probably in the minority.
Yes but this is someone with a quarter of a million social media followers we are talking about... I doubt she is living on the breadline, and find it mad how someone can be slagged off for buying their child clothes off a high street shop 😂😭 there are parents who spend that on fags every month without a thought.

Reactions: 15
Again, another reason for my questioning..I do actually like Mia, so wasn't trying to be nasty..I also do agree that Chloe gets too much designer stuff for Marley as well..

Just doesn't make economical sense to me..I understand a few designer bits, but to buy a whole wardrobe of it, when they won't get much wear out of it, just seems a waste..

But, we will all have different opinions on this..maybe I'm just a tight arse 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Again, another reason for my questioning..I do actually like Mia, so wasn't trying to be nasty..I also do agree that Chloe gets too much designer stuff for Marley as well..

Just doesn't make economical sense to me..I understand a few designer bits, but to buy a whole wardrobe of it, when they won't get much wear out of it, just seems a waste..

But, we will all have different opinions on this..maybe I'm just a tight arse 🤣
Think I’ve had a quiet day today took it too serious lmao x

Reactions: 2
So how much was mia paid for her domestic abuse survivor story? Cynic in me thinks shes too much up herself shed do it for free...

Maybe thinks more exposure about herself against the act itself. This is coming from an abuse survivor and believe me i wouldn't just be jumping to a paid gossipy life story magazine just for free.. Or even if paid i think id go naaah 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
This show remains my ultimate watch. I never used to like Mia as her behaviour towards Erin was awful, like watching a puppy being kicked and obviously she couldn’t look at Boyley who was the real issue but then I have to remember she is basically a child herself and so behaves that way. Always struck me that she didn’t even mention her family, him and his family were her world. Times have changed and I actually have grown to like her a lot. Stassi just reminded me of my life and my toxic relationship with my own Darren, the amount of times I shouted “but I luvvvv yaaa” 🙄 That tit is hard on anyone, she grew up with him but it really was watching kids have kids. Never understood what Megan saw in Dylan, and I just felt desperately sorry for her and hoped she would get out and fair play, she did. She’s always struck me as at least capable of a laugh but he is just a drain, the original Buzz Killington. I watch him for 10 minutes and feel like I’ve got ME. Amber has been a bloody nightmare - didn’t want Ste until he got with someone else, got him, got pregnant and binned him off again. Sure he isn’t a saint but bloody hell, that felt cold. He obviously loves his kids. I remain convinced, and will until my dying day, that Chloe is just a brat. I cannot stand to watch her and although I felt bad about the cheating debacle, we all knew she wouldn’t leave and would just milk it for all it was worth so my upset was limited. Jordon just looks worn down and unhappy all the time. What does she actually do?! I am forever Megan and Mia fans

Reactions: 17
So how much was mia paid for her domestic abuse survivor story? Cynic in me thinks shes too much up herself shed do it for free...

Maybe thinks more exposure about herself against the act itself. This is coming from an abuse survivor and believe me i wouldn't just be jumping to a paid gossipy life story magazine just for free.. Or even if paid i think id go naaah 🤔🤔
I’m also a DV survivor and really hope she gave the money she received for the story to a charity like women’s aid.

Reactions: 6
She is, but why is Mia just pouting and eye-bleeping herself while Marliya kisses her? I’m normally a Mia fan but it’s like she is so conscious of her looks she can’t even just let go and it’s more important to pout than to smooch and squeeze that gorgeous bubba!
I had a new found respect for Mia when I watched her Q&A on YouTube (been a long furlough) and she was really honest when asked if she recommended the BBL and surgery and she said no and actually it’s made her confidence and self esteem issues worse. I thought that was really honest and self aware and makes a change

You know what else I thought was strange. She says in her story that they weren't using anything when they started having sex because they were young and daft or something which is how she fell pregnant, yet I distinctly remember her throwing a drink over Charlie when they were on holiday for bringing up her friend saying she had deliberately stopped taking her pill or something.
Does she not remember most of us actually watched the show? Like why have 2 different stories.
One pregnancy, you can pull the accident card but baby 2 after saying she wanted another one? Come on... I agree though, that massive fight and her reaction says it all but he’s a div as well, should have seen that one coming

I am rewatching again and just got the part where Manley has his little breakdown on the sofa with his mum and sister. Firstly, the mum is such a people pleaser, it is painful to watch. She will say or do anything for an easy life. I did not for a second feel sorry for that boy and here is why - I’ve sat and watched episode after episode where he has been cold, told her she has no respect for herself amongst other delightful things and just generally been a controlling bellend. That little breakdown just struck me as someone abusive who truly thought she would never leave and then lost it when he realised he had lost control. She moved on from a relationship with no love and she just looked constantly worn out out and miserable in. Good on her. She’s grown up, I see he is being as charming as ever. Am I wrong here?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
But people shop in JD and pay more that that for their sons to have a tracksuit is my point.. it’s high street brands? I get some people may not like the clothes or think it’s overpriced but to say it can’t be understood how she affords it is a bit far. It’s a high street shop which is realistic, she isn’t dressing her in Gucci or Chanel 😭 I feel like people like to dig Mia out for nothing
she had over £250 in her basket though which is what I think was being referred to as to how had she got that much spare for one child’s clothing 😬

Reactions: 1
Massive kudos to amber for her body positivity post! It’s nice to see a bigger girl own her size - very refreshing! And I must say, she carries a size 16 very well! I think she looks incredible atm

• Heart
Reactions: 24
she had over £250 in her basket though which is what I think was being referred to as to how had she got that much spare for one child’s clothing 😬
Maybe I’m defensive because I’m a mum who is the type to always spend money on clothes for my child (even if I’m like a woman 😂) .. I just don’t think that’s unrealistic , it baffles me more when I hear that parents spend £10-£20 a day on fags 🙄😭 when you add that up over a year and look at how many single mums smoke.. it’s realistic for someone to manage £200 for clothes every now and again

Reactions: 10
Massive kudos to amber for her body positivity post! It’s nice to see a bigger girl own her size - very refreshing! And I must say, she carries a size 16 very well! I think she looks incredible atm
I think her confidence coupled with the way she dresses and carries herself are why she looks so amazing. Her body is normal and perfectly fine and it’s lovely seeing another woman who looks like me instead of all these airbrushed, filtered and angled images that flood social media.

Reactions: 15
I think her confidence coupled with the way she dresses and carries herself are why she looks so amazing. Her body is normal and perfectly fine and it’s lovely seeing another woman who looks like me instead of all these airbrushed, filtered and angled images that flood social media.
Couldn’t agree more! Love seeing real posts like that!

Reactions: 11
Wish social media was full of more realness like that ! 👏

Reactions: 9
she looks great and dressers perfectly for her body. I don’t get Chloe editing her picture and banging on and on about being a size 10. Yet we can clearly see with our eyes she’s much bigger in her videos. Not that there’s anything wrong with her body either

Reactions: 9
Let’s not start the ‘size 10’ Chloe conversation again please 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.