Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know some of it is filters but it worries me that some of these girls are resorting to actual cosmetic procedures in their 20s!

Reactions: 8
The difference between her using a face altering filter and without it...I think she's a beautiful girl, but it's cringe when you see the comparison. She absolutely doesn't need the filter
Wow she looks so different! Literally looks like a completely different person from what I remember on the show

Reactions: 5
Bothers me so much when these influences try to disguise the #ad by putting it tiny in white on a white background.. yes Mia I’m talking about you. Surely every one can see how insincere these ads are and the influencers don’t actually rate the products??? It’s shameful. So much for always trying to be open with your followers Mia 🥱

Reactions: 9
Bothers me so much when these influences try to disguise the #ad by putting it tiny in white on a white background.. yes Mia I’m talking about you. Surely every one can see how insincere these ads are and the influencers don’t actually rate the products??? It’s shameful. So much for always trying to be open with your followers Mia 🥱
I’m pretty sure it’s against the law or at least advertising standards! Influencers in the uk have to always make it known when they’re advertising and it has to be clear.

Reactions: 2
Yeah they are 🤧 like fair enough do what you want, but when the clips are side by side in the same video the difference is stark. I actually thought she was Mia at first glance in the unfiltered clip
It’s bad enough on Instagram the constant filters but on a TV show now. Surely MTV would tell her when self filming parts for the show it has to be done clearly not with a filter wtf

Reactions: 3
Said it before, I'll say it again the girl is a fake through and through.

So many things about her bother me, not least the way she films and uploads her 4, yes F-O-U-R year old daughter gyrating and grinding in her tights with no skirt on for the benefit of her followers (knowing a good percentage of them must be pervs)

Honestly, and I'm not saying its right, but I can see why Manley gets hacked off and calls her disgusting names. I would absolutely HATE to think someone was exploiting my (barely out of toddlerhood) daughter that way, she's a disgrace.

Reactions: 22
Said it before, I'll say it again the girl is a fake through and through.

So many things about her bother me, not least the way she films and uploads her 4, yes F-O-U-R year old daughter gyrating and grinding in her tights with no skirt on for the benefit of her followers (knowing a good percentage of them must be pervs)

Honestly, and I'm not saying its right, but I can see why Manley gets hacked off and calls her disgusting names. I would absolutely HATE to think someone was exploiting my (barely out of toddlerhood) daughter that way, she's a disgrace.
I've always doubted her whole narrative that she's self conscious, said here before in my opinion she would eat herself if she could. But she's a very good looking girl with an amazing body so no wonder she's feeling herself.... but what made me uncomfortable was on valentines day when she posed in a red satin negligee thing with Marilya right beside her, I really didn't think it was appropriate or any need for it.

As I said she's a good looking girl, take a million "sexy" photos of yourself but why does she have to make her photos with Marilya cross over in to that.

Reactions: 13
Anyone know why TMG thinks Dylan and Reeane are split up at the minute? I haven’t seen anything

Reactions: 1
Lol Dylan and Ree are CONSTANTLY unfollowing each other on Instagram, getting boring af now tbh

Reactions: 10
Lol Dylan and Ree are CONSTANTLY unfollowing each other on Instagram, getting boring af now tbh
And they’re constantly splitting up all the time... like why have two kids back to back if your relationship isn’t secure?

Reactions: 18
Made me snort seeing this on old beefcake Bill's page. Yes it's a Saturday night in lockdown, I have nothing better to do
He won’t be marrying them as beefcake is obviously going to steal them all away. Christ I don’t know how she finds the hours in the day to steal all these men!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.