Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh hopefully Mia is back.

she posted recently in an orange dress and it looked like a promo shoot for something. Would make sense if they’re doing original cast
I think that was for her podcast cover as it’s the same picture used for that

Reactions: 2
Shame they're bringing Sassi back given all the lockdown rule breaks and general bad behaviours. She doesn't need any more of a platform

Reactions: 26
So going by what Maggie said, we'll get to see it around May/June if that's what she was going on about 🤣

Reactions: 7
I'm assuming that it'll be something like a couple episodes recapping each cast member's previous seasons and then a catch up. And that's why it'll not be until May/June based on Maggie's hint.

It's quite late in the year for TMUK to be back on TV considering it's usually April and we've not seen any cameras in the girls stories or any other hints of filming

Reactions: 12
I'm assuming that it'll be something like a couple episodes recapping each cast member's previous seasons and then a catch up. And that's why it'll not be until May/June based on Maggie's hint.

It's quite late in the year for TMUK to be back on TV considering it's usually April and we've not seen any cameras in the girls stories or any other hints of filming
To me it looks like it’s a teen mom uk version of the ‘Georgie shore our story’ if any one watched that, they just sit and talk about childhood to adulthood and show pictures/videos of them growing up.

Reactions: 11
Ah fair enough. Explains why Meg's isn't on it tbh. She'd need a whole damn series to herself to explain how she became that trainwreck

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She is in it
Oh gosh yes you’re right I’ve just gone and rewatched the ad. I’ll be skipping her dragged out parts then!

‘im Emma, I’m 18 from Birmingham, I’ve g out 2 boys to a deadbeat and I let him fling it up me whenever he comes to visit Jeremiah. I also don’t give a hoot about my kids and happily put them in harms way’ 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To me it looks like it’s a teen mom uk version of the ‘Georgie shore our story’ if any one watched that, they just sit and talk about childhood to adulthood and show pictures/videos of them growing up.
Oh I hope it’s not like that 😭 I don’t wanna know what their childhood was like, I want the real up to date drama and chaos 😭 ima still watch tho 😭

hope its actually interesting because geordie ogs their story wasnt that good
Omg it was so boring Marnie constantly going on about her bladahhhh condition...she goes on about it all the time on insta too. I am sure it's not nice to live with, but christ

Reactions: 9
I think it’s just gonna be the teen mums talking about their life with a few highlights thrown in from the seasons, maybe a few unseen clips or vlog style clips from the girls. I don’t think it’ll be a new series as such, maybe a few episodes if that

I wonder why they didn’t just do a normal season? 🤔 can’t blame the pandemic because Geordie OGs is filming again, and this MTV famous and pregnant was filmed during the pandemic? Maybe it’s to get the momentum back up for an upcoming new series, idk? Wonder why Megan isn’t in it?

I wonder why they didn’t just do a normal season? 🤔 can’t blame the pandemic because Geordie OGs is filming again, and this MTV famous and pregnant was filmed during the pandemic? Maybe it’s to get the momentum back up for an upcoming new series, idk? Wonder why Megan isn’t in it?
Maybe this is MTV’s way of wrapping it up? No more series 🥲🥲🥲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.