Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if it was said in here it would be uncalled for. Yes we point out she edits herself slimmer, but we don't claim that a lot of her figure isn't from child bearing. Now she hasn't the best diet but there is no need to be cruel. That's what I don't get, tattle gets a hard time but if someone said something similar here, people would shut it down

Reactions: 18
Did Chloe have a csection with Marley? It looks like she's got the "pouch" which is very similar to mine and I had a section but isn't it a bit high? My "pouch" is a lot lower
I have a dip in my belly like this which wasn’t caused by a csection. And it now prominent since having babies

Reactions: 4
Did Chloe have a csection with Marley? It looks like she's got the "pouch" which is very similar to mine and I had a section but isn't it a bit high? My "pouch" is a lot lower
It may be from the weight loss too when Marley was younger. Quite a few people who's lost a lot of weight will have that pouch

Reactions: 2
Chloe mentioned in series 1 that she was ‘skinny as’ before being pregnant. I do think a lot of it is from pregnancy. Pregnancy does a number on your body. Then there is their diet which is a lot of takeaways. Once you get into the routine of takeaways it can be a very difficult habit to break. You truly do start to have intense cravings for junk food.

Weight loss is hard at any age. I can see why Chloe keeps comparing herself to her teenage pre pregnancy body. However, teenage is also key. Our metabolisms were firing on all cylinders in those years. From the YouTube videos they now have a treadmill. I don’t know how they found the room for it but I’m glad Chloe put her aesthetic aside to get it. It will take time but she’ll get there.

Reactions: 15
Sassi makes me cringe so much on her stories and I don’t even know why. She seems really full of herself

Reactions: 14
Chloes looking good....even though she's had a cheeky tweak on it 😜
She has talked quite a bit about how she’s been making more eating & exercise lifestyle changes since January and I think said she’d lost 1st 7lbs so far. Filtering aside, I think she does look better and like she’s got more of a glow going on! None of us is perfect but good on anyone who’s actually trying to make some changes I reckon.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.