Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this is MTV’s way of wrapping it up? No more series 🥲🥲🥲
I thought this, but Geordie OGs is filming again & they also went down this ‘story’ road.. so fingers crossed it’s not the end 😂🙏🏼 Would love to see Mia and Sassi back on the main show, as I loved their segments

Reactions: 9
So Emma hasn't learnt how to film herself from a normal angle, it gets right on my tits when all you can see is up her nose and those shitey bristle lashes. GAL. You make a living peddling tat and embarrasing yourself online, why can't you copy what all the other girls do😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From the advert it looks like it’s a recap of their life from childhood to becoming a mum. Then talking about scenes from the show, probably some of the more controversial moments. Maybe one hour long episode per mum. A final check in and overall recap to close the show out for good.

Shannon and Amber look so different. I thought they were both naturally beautiful so I was shocked to see how they looked in the ad.

I’m interested in Chloe’s bit because I want to know more about her relationship with Jordan. How did they meet? What did they talk about? Common interests or just teenage attraction? She keeps saying we don’t see the real Jordan. She mentioned on Mia’s podcast that he doesn’t watch the show. I used to think his disinterest was because of the camera but not anymore. The truth came out in series 7. How did she rationalize coming back to him besides the fact that he’s Marley’s dad?

Reactions: 11
I wonder why they didn’t just do a normal season? 🤔 can’t blame the pandemic because Geordie OGs is filming again, and this MTV famous and pregnant was filmed during the pandemic? Maybe it’s to get the momentum back up for an upcoming new series, idk? Wonder why Megan isn’t in it?
Must be much easier for MTV producers to just sack Megan than work out the legalities of it all since she's dating a convicted killer and will have to protect Dylan more now that she's had her mafia threaten Reeane

Or could be as simple as Dylan said no about his children appearing in it. They need both parents consent

Reactions: 6
When sassi says she’s pregnant, it looks like she is pregnant now? The clip that goes with it is of her now and she’s touching her belly?
I think it’ll be a one off show where they’ve just filmed on their camera/phone talking about their journey through pregnancy and motherhood up til now.

Yes looks like Megan has been dropped why else would she not be in the special?

Reactions: 5
Yes looks like Megan has been dropped why else would she not be in the special?
I think they asked all the girls including Megan and Naomi and they both declined. I think they want to distance themselves from the show. Mia, Shannon, and Sassi are all appearing after leaving/taking breaks from the show so I think it has to be more of the girls decision than MTV.

Reactions: 4
Megan took mtv out of her bio on insta ages ago ..before all this tit went down she was with tel at the time. So I'd say she declined to be in it

Reactions: 2
Megan took mtv out of her bio on insta ages ago ..before all this tit went down she was with tel at the time. So I'd say she declined to be in it
No doubt she will do a Q&A later & will answer that she didn’t want to be in it 😂

Megan was probably embarrassed to say she had another failed relationship because of how she was with Tel on the last series so just wanted to save face given that he was only there for one series

Reactions: 9
So with this new teen mom coming out in a couple of weeks does this mean sassi is pregnant
I think the clip was her in the present talking about when she found out she was pregnant with Zenaya. I can’t imagine sassi having more kids and I think she said that she doesn’t want anymore

I think the clip was her in the present talking about when she found out she was pregnant with Zenaya. I can’t imagine sassi having more kids and I think she said that she doesn’t want anymore
yeah she said on live she doesnt want more kids think she was just saying her reaction when she found out she was pregnant last time coz the clip where shes dancing is her old house

Reactions: 2
The difference between her using a face altering filter and without it...I think she's a beautiful girl, but it's cringe when you see the comparison. She absolutely doesn't need the filter
It's actually sad to think she feels she needs to filter herself so much. She's such a beautiful girl, she doesn't need it. It's a shame she can't see that herself!

Reactions: 7
It's actually sad to think she feels she needs to filter herself so much. She's such a beautiful girl, she doesn't need it. It's a shame she can't see that herself!
Shannon is a really naturally beautiful girl, so is her sister kaysha I think. She looks fab now she’s lost some weight as well (I don’t want that to sound bad 🥴)

Reactions: 13
The difference between her using a face altering filter and without it...I think she's a beautiful girl, but it's cringe when you see the comparison. She absolutely doesn't need the filter
Don’t tell me some of her clips for the show are using a filter ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Don’t tell me some of her clips for the show are using a filter ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah they are 🤧 like fair enough do what you want, but when the clips are side by side in the same video the difference is stark. I actually thought she was Mia at first glance in the unfiltered clip

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.