Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're saying shes a hypocrite for talking about partners when her ex/babydad is a drug dealer, posts about her changing her kids name, telling people shes a traveller when shes not and she shouldnt threaten people with her partner when shes done wrong.

Reactions: 5
I'm still on my lockdown rewatch. Can someone explain how Sassi crashed the car? One minute she's turning and the next she's sideswept some parked cars. Did she turn too wide or too short? Sorry if it's obvious but I can't figure it out from the camera angle. It all happened so fast but I suppose that's the point of it all.

They're saying shes a hypocrite for talking about partners when her ex/babydad is a drug dealer, posts about her changing her kids name, telling people shes a traveller when shes not and she shouldnt threaten people with her partner when shes done wrong.
The hypocrisy of it all, I think Billie runs that page aswel, would they don’t just stop now. All she’s doing is bringing more attention to a very sad/bad situation for all 3 girls and all the children between them.
All 3 girls have done wrong at this point and told half stories
But when you’ve got thousands of Megan’s fans & men & Billie threatening young mums it’s a step too far, it’s not gona end well for all 3

Also ambers Mum 🤯🤯 is she just bored in lockdown or what? Amber posted today that her & ste were cool😂

Reactions: 6
Erm so since my last comment about tmg sharing the exposing page and them changing the colour of the finger emoji BOTH tmg and the expose account have removed it from their storys. Tmg have also deleted the post implying shes not exposing tayla because of the police which i mentioned.
Tell me thats not suspicious af!
There not showing for me anymore either!!!!

Why would both accounts delete them if what youre saying isnt true and theyre not the same person 🤣

with how biased tmg are im not really surprised theyre making it look like billie or meg. After everything thats happened i wouldnt be shocked if Tayla was behind it all

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Erm so since my last comment about tmg sharing the exposing page and them changing the colour of the finger emoji BOTH tmg and the expose account have removed it from their storys. Tmg have also deleted the post implying shes not exposing tayla because of the police which i mentioned.
Tell me thats not suspicious af!
Mmmm whaaaaaat!!!! Verrry suspicious!

Reactions: 1
anybody seen that DM on TMG’s story I don’t think I could put up with Megan’s deluded followers messaging me, ‘you won’t post this because your one sided’ a gossip page won’t post Megan’s amazing and Ree’s trashy, yeah because then that would be one sided, also why would they post it your random opinion isn’t gossip.. I’m not a Ree supporter I think there both as bad as each other at this point just found it funny😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember the lesbian couple that were on teen mum uk? Laura and Morgan? Or the girl with the twins? I remember her mum wasn’t well. Any news on them?

Mmmm whaaaaaat!!!! Verrry suspicious!
I think they’re the same person... I wouldn’t be too surprised to find out they were both that tayla girl herself, someone mentioned that this page was originally the exposing Megan page, and her backup page only has one post which is about the sonny trial. I think we need to stop giving his attention bleep recognition cause she’s clearly fame obsessed

Does anyone remember the lesbian couple that were on teen mum uk? Laura and Morgan? Or the girl with the twins? I remember her mum wasn’t well. Any news on them?
There’s a teen mom young and pregnant tattle forum for it, but to sum it up, charlottes the biggest chav and her and her mum and clinging to any ounce of attention and fame they can, and Laura and Morgan went private, deleted all social media

Reactions: 9
I think they’re the same person... I wouldn’t be too surprised to find out they were both that tayla girl herself, someone mentioned that this page was originally the exposing Megan page, and her backup page only has one post which is about the sonny trial. I think we need to stop giving his attention bleep recognition cause she’s clearly fame obsessed

There’s a teen mom young and pregnant tattle forum for it, but to sum it up, charlottes the biggest chav and her and her mum and clinging to any ounce of attention and fame they can, and Laura and Morgan went private, deleted all social media
Oh wow thanks, will have a look! I didn’t realise it was a separate programme to teen mum

Reactions: 3
All, getting a lot of reports so let's draw a line and get back ontopic.

And stop talking about small insta accounts. No idea what's happening but small accounts are offlimits for tattle as it's almost certainly someone here with dubious intents.

Thanks!

Reactions: 17
I'm still on my lockdown rewatch. Can someone explain how Sassi crashed the car? One minute she's turning and the next she's sideswept some parked cars. Did she turn too wide or too short? Sorry if it's obvious but I can't figure it out from the camera angle. It all happened so fast but I suppose that's the point of it all.
i think she had her wheel already turned when she was stopped but didn’t realise and thought it was central, so when the car started it veered off to the left as the wheel was probably already one or two turns that way

Is there a way to report Manley on his phone while driving? I absolutely have never hated anyone more from a tv show than that prick.

Reactions: 14
Is there a way to report Manley on his phone while driving? I absolutely have never hated anyone more from a tv show than that prick.
he’s an idiot, I just hope he At least has sense not to do it with the kids in the car

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.