Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was mentioned on the show when Amber was pregnant with Hudson that Ste was working in a glass factory but his hours had been cut. Another vote for being a fan of Ste's dad. He never raised his voice or bad mouthed Amber from my memory when talking things over with Ste. In series 7 Ste is telling his Dad he wanted to be in a committed relationship before he had another kid and his Dad replied with "I know son, I know". That got to me.

After everything he did and combining Chole's body issues and her emotional state over her grandad to hear that from your partner would have been devastating. I don't know how you recover from that and continue on in the relationship. Those words would always be in the back of my mind thinking that's how he truly feels.
Jordan really gave chloe a hard time sat on his games, no housework help, spending all their money without telling her and then going on two lads holidays yet he goes on that chloe’s the entailed one to his mum. I hope for chloe’s sake it’s the editing or their relationship has changed

Reactions: 16
The exposing PCL insta page is madness! The amount of personal family stuff come out about her. Seems like she’s proper hated in her area tho. Crazy

Reactions: 3
The exposing PCL insta page is madness! The amount of personal family stuff come out about her. Seems like she’s proper hated in her area tho. Crazy
whats going on with it? I don’t no whether to follow it or not after someone’s post on here earlier about being caught out/spied on

This might sound so petty but there is not one full stop in this whole entire rant 😂 Its like you can literally imagine Ste screaming this in Ambers living room and if you imagine it hard enough, you can also hear a front door slamming too 😭
I literally read that in his voice in my head 😭😭

Reactions: 1
Just spent about 3 hours catching up 😂 what a mess! I can't believe people act like this when they've got kids, it's so scummy 😩 poor babies.

If I had to be one of them I think I'd be Chloe, but I'd probably just sack Jordan off for her! The issue is whoever I was I'd have to change something. If tattle has taught me anything it's that I actually am not keen on any of the mums 🙈

Reactions: 9
I think some of the stuff shared about her (Tayla) family is way too personal.. it’s all gone too far, she’s clearly mentally unstable and needs serious help. I think Billie is behind the account. I hope they all grow up soon and realise the impact all this arguing will have on all the kids.

Reactions: 15
I think I would like to be Sassi, she is very confident and resilient and seems to be ok with Darren now. She seems to have the least amount of tit to deal with from any of the fathers. Jordan might not care enough about Chloe to cause her problems but would actually be soul destroying if you had to live like that.

Is it this one? I’m sick of seeing actual bleeping pancakes whilst searching
Ignore me found it
Seen it
It’s billie and/or Megan

Also after seeing the pancakes fella in photos on there how the bleeping buggery bollox is he plod unless it’s in the cadets?

• Haha
I do a bit too, and his dad was so lovely. Wouldn't see him having a Facebook rant about private info, always thought he gave good advice. Would just like to see ste sort himself out a bit I'm sure it would help the stuff he is struggling with.
totally agree about ste's dad, he seems like such a lovely man, proper scotsman with a gentle heart, really reminds me of my grandad

i just don't wanna give it the time of day, pancake lady was someone who was clearly just out to get people and whoever is trying to expose her is just as bad, i'm staying way out of it personally

Reactions: 8
Pancake lady is still posting & isn’t deleted. She’s putting up all the “praise” everyone’s giving her about being a good mother. 🤢🤮

Reactions: 1
Pancake lady is still posting & isn’t deleted. She’s putting up all the “praise” everyone’s giving her about being a good mother. 🤢🤮
Oh wow must be blocked but again never followed her unless I had the wrong page
What’s the @

Oh wow must be blocked but again never followed her unless I had the wrong page
What’s the @
Tayla_annxx
Posting in stories trying to defend herself from I guess the exposing pancakelady page, I asked to join but haven’t been accepted yet to see what all the hype is about her, but she deleted everything from her page now but the storyline

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe PCL is still trying to make out that she hasn’t done anything wrong 😂 it was literally in black and white muggings, we all saw it. The girl needs help, she sounds like somebody who believes their own lies.

I think the expose account is coming across as Billie to obviously tho.. to the point im doubting its her.. if that makes sense? 😩

Just throwing it out there did anyone else notice that tmg implied they couldn't discuss pcl because of the police, said theyre not giving her any attention but at the same time shared the exposed account... giving her nothing but attention. Tmg typically uses a tanned finger emoji but when they shared the expose account it was a yellow finger emoji then back to tanned on there next post about ste.

Im probably overlooking it but i found it odd hahaha dam these threads have got me trusting noone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m starting to realize that not many people in here or the mums realize that all this gossip is going down on Reddit as well. For all those trying to catch up...... more threads over there 🤣😜🥂

I think the expose account is coming across as Billie to obviously tho.. to the point im doubting its her.. if that makes sense? 😩

Just throwing it out there did anyone else notice that tmg implied they couldn't discuss pcl because of the police, said theyre not giving her any attention but at the same time shared the exposed account... giving her nothing but attention. Tmg typically uses a tanned finger emoji but when they shared the expose account it was a yellow finger emoji then back to tanned on there next post about ste.

Im probably overlooking it but i found it odd hahaha dam these threads have got me trusting noone
Can u post some screenshots of what’s on there? I’m sure I’m not the only dying to see it’s set up as private. Pleeeeeeezzz 😘

I can’t believe PCL is still trying to make out that she hasn’t done anything wrong 😂 it was literally in black and white muggings, we all saw it. The girl needs help, she sounds like somebody who believes their own lies.
I know right?!!! She is nuts & the ones encouraging her u can tell don’t know about what’s going on obviously! Someone needs to tell them. It’d b funny if someone messaged all her followers the txt message post between her & Ree. She has an online business her customers have a right to know.
🤪
They r giving this crazy witch their addresses.
🤯😱

Last edited:

I believe its big jaw too, simply because she's so illiterate on her own stories and this 'person' seems the same. Spelling is awful and can't really make sense of what she's actually saying.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.