Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House of Patton sounded quite high end to me, maybe it’s the name Patton but I could’ve pictured it being a store, maybe because my brain relates it to House of Fraser.

But, candles? Not really her niche market, is it? 😐😂 Good on her like for trying to start a business, credit where credits due but.... candles??
My first thought was crafting with concrete as I’ve seen some small businesses do this really well but I agree with the above comments that 1. They just get dusty because why buy a formed candle just to burn it away? They end up looking mank and discoloured.
2. B&M candles are the besttt!! Granted I love a Yankee as a present but my god I love the throw on the ones from b&m and I don’t feel as if I’m burning my moneys worth by ruining the moulding of it 😂
And 3. The finish definitely leaves a lot to be desired. I know she’s a new business starting out but how long have we been in lockdown now? Enough time to perfect 4 moulds in, it seems, 4 colours 😂 but as another comment had said, she just bounces from hobby to hobby so I can imagine the House of Pattons will be baron land soon enough

B&m £3.99 big candle smells the best. I’ll keep my cheap ones thanks “hun” 🤣
I forgot how much of a bargain they were too! 😮 I might need to stock up on a few.. or 10

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Candles - Chloe’s selling candles.

And now after catching up I want a McDonald’s 🤣🙈
I wouldnt of guessed by the name it was candles (a choice out of 4 with 3 different scents) I thought it would be household items or something lol.bit of a let down

For £15 the finish on the candles are horrendous 😩😂
If she's making them herself she will have to make shre they are safe. Someone o knew tried to make candles and it set alight when lit 🤪

Reactions: 4
This is the latest craze, my friend had just started selling these but advertises it as “candles for show not to burn” but I still wouldn’t tbh. I don’t really do candles anyway if she’d have brought out a range of wax melts I might have been interested

Reactions: 9
There are sooo many people selling those candles at the moment - especially the body ones and the bubble cube ones. Some sellers on Etsy do them cheaper (and better quality by the looks of it) too so I guess she’ll be relying on her insta following to sell them!

Reactions: 13
There are sooo many people selling those candles at the moment - especially the body ones and the bubble cube ones. Some sellers on Etsy do them cheaper (and better quality by the looks of it) too so I guess she’ll be relying on her insta following to sell them!
And clearly the other mums promoting too as Megan has already shared a purchase and will no doubt share about it when it arrives too

Wasn't expecting House of Pattons to be candles.. I've seen loads of people selling the body ones recently. Can't picture those candles in the actual Patton house next to her Jo Malone and Gucci gift bag display :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long before Chole brings up wanting a bigger house again? It's a nice house but they have no extra room. If House of Pattons takes off even a tiny bit she's going to need space for all the candle making bits, shipping boxes and labels, printed invoices, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair to her, she has put that imperfections may occur
I do rate that but you just know the best ones will be going to her family and friends/people who’re going to post and have word of mouth associated and the crap ones will be left to the ~fans~😂

Reactions: 3
How long before Chole brings up wanting a bigger house again? It's a nice house but they have no extra room. If House of Pattons takes off even a tiny bit she's going to need space for all the candle making bits, shipping boxes and labels, printed invoices, etc.
I'm guessing she'll be working from her dads business.
She mentioned in her last q&a shee hoping to move next year.

i think the candles are quite nice, although they'd be better if not decorative and a bit cheaper

Reactions: 1
Anyone get second hand cringe when you see Sassis posts now?
It was mentioned a time ago that she just came back on the scene suddenly and to be honest I’ve not seen anything going from her since then (probably around the time she launched her business) and something happened with the sister of one of the other Mams (or sassis sister can’t keep up). Now she just sits and pouts but not even in a nice way, it’s like I’m gonna duck you up I’m nasty kinda way? Can’t explain what I mean but she’s mega changed since the series abs isn’t even relatable anymore

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.