Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d happily swing mine round the park for the Lols never mind the likes! 😂
We’ve not got a new series to push though
Although I’m sure everyone would love to be watching my husband snoring his fat bleeping head of on the sofa right now while I drink red wine just to calm me down enough to stop me smashing his head off clean off his shoulders!
🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just to chip in re the MeganMafia and SlickBackDyl the Salmon Snatcher situation: we are all enjoying dissecting Reeane and Megan's behaviour - but where was Dylan's respect for the mother of two of his children during this 7 week alleged disappearing act?

If my children's father, albeit for whatever reason, took them god knows where for the best part of two months I think I'd lose it as well. He at least had a responsibility to keep in touch with Megan - no matter her mental state - regularly to give her updates on her children's welfare and wellbeing. If he did indeed ignore her calls and silent treatment her for weeks - that's appalling behaviour and probably contributed to her poor mental health.

Reactions: 19
I’m not being funny amanda but you want to get a life, what you said just then was really boring x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Good on Ste for sticking up for himself. Amanda needs to keep her nose out.

Reactions: 22
Proper embarrassing behaviour from ambers mum, Amanda give your self a talking to. Ambers trying to smooth things over in her stories and act civil and her mother is creating even more drama. Stes not seen his kids in weeks, missed his sons 6th birthday all to try and protect his dad. Proper shame he's in that situation. I can imagine how demoralising it must be stuck inside not seeing any friends or family and having no job. I couldn't do it. Has ste ever had a job? Apart from selling weed out his dads house

Reactions: 27
This might sound so petty but there is not one full stop in this whole entire rant 😂 Its like you can literally imagine Ste screaming this in Ambers living room and if you imagine it hard enough, you can also hear a front door slamming too 😭
And imagine his little sad face 😟 I do feel for Ste, he really can’t win

Reactions: 25
And imagine his little sad face 😟 I do feel for Ste, he really can’t win
Yes on one hand I feel for him but on the other I think, get a job, get your own place to live, sort yourself out and provide for your self and your sons , especially if you're not happy in your situation.

Reactions: 18
This might sound so petty but there is not one full stop in this whole entire rant 😂 Its like you can literally imagine Ste screaming this in Ambers living room and if you imagine it hard enough, you can also hear a front door slamming too 😭
Followed by amber shouting " ste you're doing me ead innnnugh"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Proper embarrassing behaviour from ambers mum, Amanda give your self a talking to. Ambers trying to smooth things over in her stories and act civil and her mother is creating even more drama. Stes not seen his kids in weeks, missed his sons 6th birthday all to try and protect his dad. Proper shame he's in that situation. I can imagine how demoralising it must be stuck inside not seeing any friends or family and having no job. I couldn't do it. Has ste ever had a job? Apart from selling weed out his dads house
I’m pretty sure Ste was working in a class factory while amber was pregnant with their second son but then I’ve never heard anything since🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yes on one hand I feel for him but on the other I think, get a job, get your own place to live, sort yourself out and provide for your self and your sons , especially if you're not happy in your situation.
I agree but probably only get the sack for having to run when she bellows

Ok just asked myself this question so wanted to ask you lot to
If you HAD to be one of the teen mums who would you be?
I want to pick Chloe but then putting up with the adult child is making me feel a bit queasy
Really struggling to choose

Reactions: 4
I’ve got a soft spot for Ste, I think he tries his best bless him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I do a bit too, and his dad was so lovely. Wouldn't see him having a Facebook rant about private info, always thought he gave good advice. Would just like to see ste sort himself out a bit I'm sure it would help the stuff he is struggling with.

I agree but probably only get the sack for having to run when she bellows

Ok just asked myself this question so wanted to ask you lot to
If you HAD to be one of the teen mums who would you be?
I want to pick Chloe but then putting up with the adult child is making me feel a bit queasy
Really struggling to choose
Chloe’s built a lovely life for her and her boy admire her saving for a house and then learning to drive and she’s very ambitious.. but I’m still in shock from ‘I didn’t fight for you because I didn’t want you😳’ I couldn’t handle that! So I’d pick Mia

• Heart
He has always been there for the kids and for amber (even when they aren’t together). They clearly don’t work together very well but she can’t stand him having anyone else, she should have just left him to be happy with Kirsty. It’s sad that she is so horrible to him because you can see he is trying his best to look after his dad too.

Reactions: 17
It was mentioned on the show when Amber was pregnant with Hudson that Ste was working in a glass factory but his hours had been cut. Another vote for being a fan of Ste's dad. He never raised his voice or bad mouthed Amber from my memory when talking things over with Ste. In series 7 Ste is telling his Dad he wanted to be in a committed relationship before he had another kid and his Dad replied with "I know son, I know". That got to me.

Chloe’s built a lovely life for her and her boy admire her saving for a house and then learning to drive and she’s very ambitious.. but I’m still in shock from ‘I didn’t fight for you because I didn’t want you😳’ I couldn’t handle that! So I’d pick Mia
After everything he did and combining Chole's body issues and her emotional state over her grandad to hear that from your partner would have been devastating. I don't know how you recover from that and continue on in the relationship. Those words would always be in the back of my mind thinking that's how he truly feels.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Wow!! I spent all day today catching up on the previous thread. I didn’t check it for a day and I came back to absolute madness! So much tea!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.