Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
very quiet tonight isn’t it...hate to think what’s going on behind closed doors

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else absolutely love Sassi on the show?! But no cannot stand her?! Everytime she posts she just annoys me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sassi is a bleeping prick for that - imagine blagging “I’m ExEmPt” which means she would be medically vulnerable - but can risk getting Covid by dancing on an escalator and in a shop with her other head with her.

Shame on you Sassi - you should be bleeping embarrassed of your behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Tmg posting about how megan and ree couldve done more to prevent this going public like it wasnt them who took it from tattle and posted on insta repeatealy 🥸 you were up pcl arse mate and was more than happy to use her to gain attention.

Stop trying to take the moral high ground now just because ree has come off looking silly despite you not posting her tea. We've all seen how youre biased towards her 🥲

Reactions: 13
Sassi is a bleeping prick for that - imagine blagging “I’m ExEmPt” which means she would be medically vulnerable - but can risk getting Covid by dancing on an escalator and in a shop with her other head with her.

Literally! Nahhh do your tiktoks and tit all you want but this during a pandemic?!! Nahh not right! We all know she doesn’t care about lockdown though 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

we have all given up soooo much and then there’s people like her?! 🤬🤬🤬

I loved sassi but Ive honestly had to unfollow her now

Reactions: 8
I mean I don’t know why an earth Amanda has started tonight when Amber was being nice to Ste. Then again I think she’s seen that tmt has posted her original status and then gone mad, she’s deleted her comment now.

Ambers mother should’ve never written anything like this on social media very immature, especially when it appears amber is being civil at least on social media, Ste looks really heartbroken about not seeing those boys and I feel awful for him as he’s clearly struggling and that about his friend is devastating but how else are they supposed to help him am I missing something? She’s at home with a baby and home schooling I think that should be ambers main priority I’m sure she’s struggling as well

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.