Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dbabe

Erm so since my last comment about tmg sharing the exposing page and them changing the colour of the finger emoji BOTH tmg and the expose account have removed it from their storys. Tmg have also deleted the post implying shes not exposing tayla because of the police which i mentioned.
Tell me thats not suspicious af!
Mmmm whaaaaaat!!!! Verrry suspicious!

Reactions: 1

Rr 1216

Did amber ever say anymore about Brooklyn maybe having autism? I remember she mentioned it ages ago but I don’t really follow so haven’t kept up 🤔
I was just thinking of this the other day.. I don't think she ever did mention it again though as I've never seen anything been posted up about it.

pandanine

i think the candles are quite nice, although they'd be better if not decorative and a bit cheaper

cuppateaaa

Sassi is a fucking prick for that - imagine blagging “I’m ExEmPt” which means she would be medically vulnerable - but can risk getting Covid by dancing on an escalator and in a shop with her other dickhead with her.

Shame on you Sassi - you should be fucking embarrassed of your behaviour
Sorry to jump in but is there any new threads out after this one x

wantsteenmomgossip

Can you post the link for the article so we can read it?
Don’t know how to it’s on the sun website

Can you post the link for the article so we can read it?
I figured it out 😂😂😂

Last edited:

SloaneRanger

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember the lesbian couple that were on teen mum uk? Laura and Morgan? Or the girl with the twins? I remember her mum wasn’t well. Any news on them?