Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophiealicerose

Chatty Member
Might be an unpopular opinion but I think Amber is petty. She has no reason to go asking people their opinions on Ste or their situation all the time doesn’t she see it creates drama every single time she does? All she had to do is discuss it with Ste and confront him for the sake of her boys, not her mum, not her friends and certainly not a live. Ste is wrong to lie if he is with the girl but look how much drama came with him being with Kirsty so until he is properly certain where the relationship is headed it’s not really her business as long as the kids aren’t going from one girls to another then what’s the problem especially as he’s now moved out of his dads so he can see his kids, now there’s another drama . My last point is also, if Ste blasted that amber has a new boyfriend on live like she did, her and her whole family would be slagging him off and saying he’s obsessed and what has her relationship got to do with the boys blah blah ... sure that’s what happened last time right? Don’t get me wrong BOTH of them need to grow up and move on completely, stop being in their feelings when either one moves on but all this jumping on live every time your coparenting isn’t going smoothly only creates more dysfunction and tension.

Also love how I posted here about Dylan and then a post goes up of his 🤣 in that first snap you couldn’t even see ALL his babies hun so don’t try and make a point with me! I want to block that B so bad but I just love watching how she is still constantly coming on here to find out stuff and then going on like it’s her who’s keeping up with ‘real tea’ ughhhhh. Last time I’ll mention it tho she who won’t be named will not be spoken about by me again 🤐

With Dylan, was the little girl there? Is it Francesca?

wantsteenmomgossip

Just saw on Dylan’s snap that he has his two with ree at some other woman with kids house. Perhaps an aunt or something I’m not sure but it defo seems like they’ve broken up tbf. I wonder how he will manage 4 kids by himself when he has to take them all as they will surely have to see their siblings. No doubt that insta page will post this ss or make a post herself after but claim it isn’t from here she gets goes but hey ho 🥱🤣
What’s his snap

LilToes

VIP Member
The exposing PCL insta page is madness! The amount of personal family stuff come out about her. Seems like she’s proper hated in her area tho. Crazy
whats going on with it? I don’t no whether to follow it or not after someone’s post on here earlier about being caught out/spied on

stewpot

Chatty Member
Did amber ever say anymore about Brooklyn maybe having autism? I remember she mentioned it ages ago but I don’t really follow so haven’t kept up 🤔

Hann98

VIP Member
6469FFBC-1861-4DE7-84A9-04963C30D541.png
she’s paying stupid money for her car. It’s a 1L too.. it’ll be because she’s doing a lease

justheretonamedrop

Chatty Member
I suppose because you can have other children and also have an abortion? Not that I am saying Shannon should of, but take her situation for example. I don’t doubt Charlie may of brought it up to her. It’s not an impossible situation. 😅

Here2BNosey

I think it’s a little petty to be digging someone out because a pair of trainers are a little dirty.
God forbid what you’d think of my child’s shoes.
I think amber takes care in her sons appearance, both of them but people have different opinions.

Kids out grow clothes, shops haven’t been open either so it’s a little tricky for us parents to buy clothes right now for our children. Yes there is online but I’m not to keen on online shop for my kids, I need to see them in person and line them up to my kids to see if they would fit.
I agree on this part but still having a baby just so she doesn’t feel lonely isn’t the right thing but that was sad she said that.
Mia and Emma are sharing an episode? Has amber had an episode yet, think I’ve missed that. Wonder why Megan isn’t on this show 🤔
A little dirty yes, they weren't just a little dirty though they were absolutely battered and fit for the bin 😳🙄
I guess people have different standards though 🤷‍♀️