Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
I didn’t know Amber drove although not to say she doesn’t have a licence she may have got it for the future. But the way she says “family car” makes me think it’s for all of them and for Ste to drive. If that’s the case I can’t see it ending well though I hope it is good for them as they will be able to take the kids further afield. Just seems a random thing to get and seems heavily on the influencer way of things, I’ve never heard of the company and I don’t know if it’s usual to get a car delivered like that. It seems to be brand spanking new no road miles Etc. I can’t even see a top end dealer delivering a car like that even during covid. No offence to Amber but id be looking to improve my living space before I got a car I (possibly) couldn’t drive. Very weird. None of the other girls have gone that way even Chloe who bought a Merc. Seems fishy but I hope they enjoy having transport.

Reactions: 1

Scar14

VIP Member
Is something kicking off with Amber and Ste? I can see their both on lives but can’t watch

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
Out of curiosity, can anyone tell the difference between sassis filler and the dissolved filler? I might just be blind or thick (maybe both🤣) but I can’t tell the difference 🤨
Crimson chin did it for me, that’s all I noticed

VIP Member
I think it is her teeth, I remember her sharing her friends post on her stories and she was saying that’s what her natural teeth will look like. I think it was the Katie Price pic.

LittleLottieLoo

Did Mia say on her stories the other day she’s going to turkey for ‘something exciting’?? Cosmetic surgery perhaps?? Wonder what it’ll be?! She looks great as she is
She doesn't need any work doing at all 😮 Turkey is big for teeth and BBLs.

Letmereaditall

Her friend also said when he went to get the DNA test done he went in the front room to see Miah, Miah kicked off screaming, throwing his arms everywhere, she said he seemed traumatised and he’s never acted like that before

Yet another immature little boy willing to put his d!ck about but not face the consequences. I honestly wonder what goes through peoples heads when they choose to lay with dogs. Did she mention why she went back to mumbles when he was seeing someone else and was an arse about seeing Jeremiah?
No she didn’t say anything about how Jelani was conceived 🤣 just that she knew what she was letting herself in for (as others have said to her)

pandanine

so wait if mia and emma are sharing an episode, is that it then next week? like 3 episodes was that it?