Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think some of you are being abit dramatic about the shoes lol my child has her good shoes for going out or going to families houses and then she has her nursery/park/battered shoes which I don’t mind her ruining. As long as they’re not ripped I think they’re good to go 🤷🏾‍♀️
yess me too! I thought most people did this!🤣

Reactions: 1

Maracas

Is Brett ok? Does he just sit in his bedroom with cans, cigs and a bag of coke?! 🙄 I’ve included the original screen shot I took of his OG stories also
"Maybe I should actually pay for gas am freezing" looool such a lad not putting his heating on 🥴 what a muppet honestly flashing his ciggies and coke as though it makes him a G but just makes him look like a pathetic child playing wannabe
Does he live with his mum or on his own? I always got the impression he lived with his mum. Dad of the year ain’t he 😬

Blue1989

VIP Member
Oh I’m not sure what that seat is. My sons is a car seat that converts to a booster seat when needed (So the back will expand each time his head touches the top and eventually you take the back off. If these aren’t safe please do let me know and I’ll buy another. It’s Joie.) but Carter does look very small in it bless him. How old is he? Not old enough for forward facing surely?!
I have the same type by joie,they're safe just as long as the booster isn't used till they're older.

• Heart

wantsteenmomgossip

Looks like billie having fun tonight😮 loving mias new YouTube video and how come all the drama with all the mums stop at the same time

Lester34

How’s her kid managed to catch nits in a pandemic, no school, no mixing with other kids!! Etc! Just screams rule breaking 🙄🙄🙄
I don’t know. She said she was going to get some for when he’s back at school but put some teatree oil on his hair as apparently nits don’t like it. Maybe she meant for when he’s back at school I’m not sure.
But nits lay eggs and can be very hard to get out, I know from experience (I’m sure we all do actually) I used to spend fortunes on nit lotion, so happy i don’t need to use it anymore 😂

Last edited:

ADBABE

Chatty Member
This might sound so petty but there is not one full stop in this whole entire rant 😂 Its like you can literally imagine Ste screaming this in Ambers living room and if you imagine it hard enough, you can also hear a front door slamming too 😭
I literally read that in his voice in my head 😭😭

tootootoot

Chatty Member
Don’t tell me some of her clips for the show are using a filter ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah they are 🤧 like fair enough do what you want, but when the clips are side by side in the same video the difference is stark. I actually thought she was Mia at first glance in the unfiltered clip

anonooomus

Mia’s videos of Marleigha with buckfast bottles in the background. Classy🤭🥴
its actually gross. Charlie from the other show gets loads of hate when she has drink in the background and people saying they hope Harlow is safe. Mia does it and it’s perfectly acceptable🥱

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s on a catch up app but flick through the weekdays on MTV, I’ve seen it being replayed at least 3 times at 8/9pm before next week xx **edit** I just had a quick look for you, being shown again on MTV tonight at 9 ♥
Thank youx

• Heart