Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Also, does she know it's not Christmas anymore? She still has something saying Christmas on it, I noticed it when she posted about Dulcie hoovering.

Esme

VIP Member
When sassi says she’s pregnant, it looks like she is pregnant now? The clip that goes with it is of her now and she’s touching her belly?
I think it’ll be a one off show where they’ve just filmed on their camera/phone talking about their journey through pregnancy and motherhood up til now.

Sophiealicerose

Chatty Member
I've heard before that dentists are the best place to get fillers from as they have studied the full structure of the face etc. For many years

I imagine it costs more though and people just want everything as cheap as possible without considering the long term effects
My dentist offers filler!

pandanine

I'm still on my lockdown rewatch. Can someone explain how Sassi crashed the car? One minute she's turning and the next she's sideswept some parked cars. Did she turn too wide or too short? Sorry if it's obvious but I can't figure it out from the camera angle. It all happened so fast but I suppose that's the point of it all.
i think she had her wheel already turned when she was stopped but didn’t realise and thought it was central, so when the car started it veered off to the left as the wheel was probably already one or two turns that way

Dbabe

What's triggered tel? Strange he's come out with that, I've not heard of him since pancake / reeane said they argued all the time and broke up? Wasn't that huge of a revelation tbh - I wonder if him and Dylan ever tried to patch things up?
I think that’s what it’s in reference to 🤣
Keep my name outta ur mouth 🤐

I've heard before that dentists are the best place to get fillers from as they have studied the full structure of the face etc. For many years

I imagine it costs more though and people just want everything as cheap as possible without considering the long term effects
Heard exactly the same & costs less!