Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaylighhhhhhh373736

noticed marley is wearing his glasses an awful lot, i hope he's supposed to wear them all the time, because if not it can really damage your eyes, i did it when i was younger and just wore them all the time, my eyes got used to the prescription so it got stronger and stronger and now i'm 22 with awful eyesight and can't see anything when it's right in front of me, and that's after starting with glasses at 11 rather than 5!

has ree ane deleted her insta or am i blocked? would be weird if i was considering i don't even follow her
She’s deleted it x

wantsteenmomgossip

Omg, was he the much older guy she dated a year or two ago, who never ever smiled in photos?! He always looked a bit scary!
And I defo agree that I’d bet on her having teeth done in Turkey too, it’s surely got to be? There’s nothing else on her body to do!
He was called Chris

TeaAndYoutube

I'm still on my lockdown rewatch. Can someone explain how Sassi crashed the car? One minute she's turning and the next she's sideswept some parked cars. Did she turn too wide or too short? Sorry if it's obvious but I can't figure it out from the camera angle. It all happened so fast but I suppose that's the point of it all.

MunHun

VIP Member
I can’t watch mias video due to my PRSD as I’ve been through domestic violence to the point I was nearly killed. Good on you for speaking out Mia! Major major respect xxxxx
So sorry you had to experience that ❤

LittleLottieLoo

How long before Chole brings up wanting a bigger house again? It's a nice house but they have no extra room. If House of Pattons takes off even a tiny bit she's going to need space for all the candle making bits, shipping boxes and labels, printed invoices, etc.
I'm guessing she'll be working from her dads business.
She mentioned in her last q&a shee hoping to move next year.

Anonemxoxo

Chatty Member
i saw that during the first lockdown, geordie shore did a "their stories" like it was called that and everything, so it's entirely possible it's just a cover thing
yeah I was going to say this, and I heard that they are definitely doing another series of Geordie OGs

Curiousgeorgeme

Pancake lady is still posting & isn’t deleted. She’s putting up all the “praise” everyone’s giving her about being a good mother. 🤢🤮
Oh wow must be blocked but again never followed her unless I had the wrong page
What’s the @

tootootoot

Chatty Member
Highly doubt he's vaccinated as he isn't a key worker as far as I know, and if he was shielding/vulnerable you'd think he'd wise up a bit? Idk, I'm not in England but I've had my vaccines and I'm around his age (but healthcare and at risk)
Sorry I just realised this isn't the y&p thread thread. Thought this was referring to Brett 🤣 don't mind me x

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
There are sooo many people selling those candles at the moment - especially the body ones and the bubble cube ones. Some sellers on Etsy do them cheaper (and better quality by the looks of it) too so I guess she’ll be relying on her insta following to sell them!
And clearly the other mums promoting too as Megan has already shared a purchase and will no doubt share about it when it arrives too

MunHun

VIP Member
There was a Melissa Reeves. There was also a Megan Rees on Ex on the beach (she was the same season as Megan McKenna). Neither of which are anything to do with Teen Mom tho so I'm not sure what that person is on about haha
Is she the one that hooked up with Rogan one night after Jess went to bed?

Loveallthegossip

Honestly think it’s a crazy concept to buy gifts at Easter 😂.. I don’t like loads of eggs for my kids so I get a couple and maybe a book and pair of pjs. Just another holiday where Facebook parents can show everyone how great a parent they are with all the presents they’ve bought imo 🙄
I. It a chocolate rgg or a gift my kids don't get both. But only because they always need something by Easter so it's an excuse to buy them something they need.

Rosy

That isn’t him I don’t think, he was a proper huge looking muscly lad. I remember people commenting saying he looked super old
Is he the one that she posted a pic of with the caption “i found my treasure in you” (if anyone else can remember that lol)