Teen Mum UK #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Emma’s got a DNA test done? Think she’ll need a chlamydia test too at this rate 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nasseh you are an illiterate swine and the only thing you’ll be famous for is being a tit Father and Mr Potatoe Heads doppelgänger!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am deceased. A woman on the tmg page said Nasseh isn't the full shilling. The baby mama came on and said he wouldn't want to get with you. As if he is some kind of prize hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
What does he mean by saying his daughter’s mum is respectful? Respectful is a bit rich coming from Mumbles. Does he understand what the word means? Does respectful mean she’s not asking for child support and texting him all the time to see his daughter? Does she “respect” him to let him see his daughter on his own terms because he’s so busy with his music “career”?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone post screenshots. My arms are full with my children that my whole family love cos I’m a respectful Mama shoving them in front of C-Beebies so I can drown in this live tea as it happens 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a class A bellend! Drag him to filth Emma! Knock the mumbles out of him! Big man could hardly utter two words to his newborn baby on the show but here he is running his mouth!

Reactions: 13
Emma put your kids in a car seat and we will have your back. Dragggggg this motherfucker

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nasseh is obviously a big fan of eyelashes.

How vile can you be trying to pit your kids against each other. I know they're babies now, but they'll know about it one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But remember, she doesn't like putting extra hormones in her body! But will happily put her body through 2 pregnancies super close together and not put her child in a carseat in the car #priorities 🙄😑
and that stupid weight gainer crap she’s been taking 😂

Reactions: 4
What was it he said in one of the episodes about taking the baby to a festival or something, like he was a fashion accessory?!

What is his appeal? He isn't exactly a looker and the less said about his music the better!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.