Teen Mum UK #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK way back when Emma was only just pregnant someone here messaged her and posted the SS of the convo but later deleted them as she felt bad. Anyway, she asked Emma if she was pregnant and Emma confirmed she was, she asked her if it was the same dad and she said, "yeah same dad". This must have been nearly a year ago now, seemed like she was opening up to things no one knew so I assumed then, she had no reason to lie, I must have missed where everyone thought the dads were different.

Sorry for quoting own post but didn't want a massive ramble on 2 separate things 🤣

So secondly, did a bit of stalking after someone posted mumbles insta. Wow, on his daughters page did he really post a video of his baby mama having a vaginal exam in labour, WTAF? "So just some cold gel on my fingers" 😱 thats what you call a respectful man 🤢

just seen that!! What an odd ball! Also on one video she was asking him to stop cause he was annoying her and he was just laughing and mumbling into the camera. I would have kicked him out 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 5
just seen that!! What an odd ball! Also on one video she was asking him to stop cause he was annoying her and he was just laughing and mumbling into the camera. I would have kicked him out 🤮
Or kicked him in the balls, honestly what strange behaviour.

Reactions: 5
OK way back when Emma was only just pregnant someone here messaged her and posted the SS of the convo but later deleted them as she felt bad. Anyway, she asked Emma if she was pregnant and Emma confirmed she was, she asked her if it was the same dad and she said, "yeah same dad". This must have been nearly a year ago now, seemed like she was opening up to things no one knew so I assumed then, she had no reason to lie, I must have missed where everyone thought the dads were different.

Sorry for quoting own post but didn't want a massive ramble on 2 separate things 🤣

So secondly, did a bit of stalking after someone posted mumbles insta. Wow, on his daughters page did he really post a video of his baby mama having a vaginal exam in labour, WTAF? "So just some cold gel on my fingers" 😱 thats what you call a respectful man 🤢
I thought I was the only one who remembered those dms hahah!! I didn’t know why everyone was thinking he wasn’t his son, did Emma ever say anything to imply jelani had a different dad?

Reactions: 2
I thought I was the only one who remembered those dms hahah!! I didn’t know why everyone was thinking he wasn’t his son, did Emma ever say anything to imply jelani had a different dad?
After them messages she also claimed she was hacked, and it wasn't her sending them messages. So she's not exactly someone known for being truthful all the time. She never said directly he isn't the dad, but was making indirect comments. Once she started doing tit like that mumbles had every right in asking for a DNA test.

Reactions: 7
so i just looked and he doesnt follow any of the girls or the kids pages

they also dont follow him ... i guess none of them want to be friends anymore loool

Reactions: 1
After them messages she also claimed she was hacked, and it wasn't her sending them messages. So she's not exactly someone known for being truthful all the time. She never said directly he isn't the dad, but was making indirect comments. Once she started doing tit like that mumbles had every right in asking for a DNA test.
See the whole i been hacked thing, I just saw as back tracking as she didn't expect those messages to be shared which outed her pregnancy and she was, at that point still publicly at least, denying she was. I honestly never saw anything regarding him not been the dad, but also in some ways I think she felt foolish after he showed such little interest in her first born.

I dunno after what I've seen today, I can't feel anything in defence of mumbles behaviour, he seems like a proper tool.

Reactions: 12
so i just looked and he doesnt follow any of the girls or the kids pages

they also dont follow him ... i guess none of them want to be friends anymore loool
Are you the tmt insta page? If you are we all want to know, what was with the childish hissy fit you threw earlier?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are you the tmt insta page? If you are we all want to know, what was with the childish hissy fit you threw earlier?
No im not ... It was just the first thing i thought of as a username so i could view photos ... sorry to disappoint lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if Emma herself didn't know who the dad was? Or maybe she knew it was mumbles but he'd said he wasn't interested, then Emma got a new boyfriend who said he'd raise the baby as his own, hence her making suggestions the boys didn't have the same dad. Then they split and things changed so she's telling everyone the truth?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Emma herself didn't know who the dad was? Or maybe she knew it was mumbles but he'd said he wasn't interested, then Emma got a new boyfriend who said he'd raise the baby as his own, hence her making suggestions the boys didn't have the same dad. Then they split and things changed so she's telling everyone the truth?
Sounds like a good shout tbh

Reactions: 6
Anyone remember when Emma was talking about her bf talking French? Then a few snaps later she was claiming Jeremiah knew what "Ferrero Roche" where. (clearly trying to get the bfs attention because it's the only french she knows) but they weren't even Ferrero Roche they where Lindt.
I found it absolutely hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone remember when Emma was talking about her bf talking French? Then a few snaps later she was claiming Jeremiah knew what "Ferrero Roche" where. (clearly trying to get the bfs attention because it's the only french she knows) but they weren't even Ferrero Roche they where Lindt.
I found it absolutely hilarious.
I didn’t see this but Ferraro Roche french?!

Also TMT is 8 hours behind the drama hun the Emma nesseh drama is so this morning hun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.