Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Manley, give it a rest ‘I ain’t out here selling my ass on social media’ yeah cause no one wants to see it chick xo

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh Manley, give it a rest ‘I ain’t out here selling my ass on social media’ yeah cause no one wants to see it chick xo
Comes down to him being jelly she’s got a following, she’s stunning and seems to have no dislike her way. I reckon he was hoping in his little potato crisp head that we’d all see Mia the way he made his family see her no lad, we saw and we don’t like you. Xo

Reactions: 23
Manley is just absolutely bleeping vile! Grow up and stop slagging your child’s mother off!

Reactions: 17
How childish is he?
Mia is just likable, i reckon her YouTube will do really well, I think she’d do well at most things, does he not realize he looks like a clown 🤡🤡 and he can dislike her all he wants but respect her as the mother of his daughter and not blast her on SM. If he was my son I’d kill him🙄 Just seen erins latest story, what has she done to her face, she’s just a doormat for Manley & his fam

Reactions: 19
Kinda random but these were posted in the teen moms talk Facebook page and found it interesting. Second one doesn’t surprise me tho

ED9242A7-7F37-44C0-B74D-50048A448DFD.jpeg
F8009BEC-6AC4-49F2-984E-B2AECD17DBBB.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
They’re all scumbags, have any of them ever done an honest days work?? Surprised they ain’t been on Jeremy Kyle! Mia is so much better without them, they just held her down. She’s soaring now she’s away from them. That leoni was such a tit stirrer and Maggie was always trying to make mia feel crappy and inferior.

Kinda random but these were posted in the teen moms talk Facebook page and found it interesting. Second one doesn’t surprise me tho

View attachment 407676View attachment 407679

Reactions: 19
Anyone remember when Maggie went on a rant, because she claimed Manley was arrested because he was a man of colour? I know racial profiling happens, it is wrong. However Manley drives around smoking weed, showing off the fact he carries drugs around. Videos himself flipping off the police. Gets into regular arguments with the police, while out with his fellow idiots. It's not like he is a family man, dedicated to his job and quiet by all accounts. Made me laugh, nah Maggie sorry in this instance they were probably sick of your scumbag sons antics

Reactions: 34
Anyone remember when Maggie went on a rant, because she claimed Manley was arrested because he was a man of colour? I know racial profiling happens, it is wrong. However Manley drives around smoking weed, showing off the fact he carries drugs around. Videos himself flipping off the police. Gets into regular arguments with the police, while out with his fellow idiots. It's not like he is a family man, dedicated to his job and quiet by all accounts. Made me laugh, nah Maggie sorry in this instance they were probably sick of your scumbag sons antics
I agree, especially since their family is known by the police to be linked to drugs 🤔. Racial profiling is definitely wrong but Manley is very immature and loves to flaunt that he takes drugs even on social media so can he be surprised?

Reactions: 22
I agree, especially since their family is known by the police to be linked to drugs 🤔. Racial profiling is definitely wrong but Manley is very immature and loves to flaunt that he takes drugs even on social media so can he be surprised?
That's just it. It's not like someone described a black man and they picked on him because he happens to be of colour. Manley is known to them and he is known to them through his own behaviour.

Reactions: 11
Don’t forget he’s a “bad man init” which I think is chav speak for “a loser”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Manley just really needs to grow up, he’s obviously so bitter about Mia still. If any of my friends slept with my ex, i honestly wouldn’t have a care in the world (obviously if it was so soon after the relationship, then maybe) but they’ve been split up for ages! Mia presents herself so well and like a lot of you said it’s so clear that he has some sort of hold or control over Erin. Remember when he used to moan at Mia for posting pictures on Instagram cos she was wearing a short dress or whatever, controlling behaviour! He has 2 kids but posts all over social media in his car, smoking weed, films the police etc 😩 so bitter and jealous lol

Reactions: 18
Mia, take a bow girl! You handled this whole situation amazingly! Space raider, his family & Erin can all stay in the gutter where they belong! Can’t wait for mia’s YouTube & I honestly think she will go far! She’s definitely been the most likeable and successful out of all the teen mom UK lot by a country mile!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.