Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s on about french plaits as in braids 😂 which is even more cringe considering her hair is paper thin and short as duck. Wants someone to plait her wig does she? 😂
Probably plait her flange to look pretty for only fans

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God he’s disgusting. Can tell he’s a mummy boy, throws a tantrum whenever he doesn’t get his way!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only reason he feels like that is because Mia has moved on and Erin has always been so in love with him she wouldn't want to ruin her chances of getting him back. Manley is an absolute ball sack, I can't imagine Mia is saying anything most people wouldn't say to him when he acts the way he does.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On manleys q&a 😩😂 how rude! “The other one”
Omg bleeping changes his mind every week doesn’t he lmao he said before he speaks to Mia and doesn’t talk to Erin. Silly space raider bleep needs to grow up 😂😂👋

• Haha
Reactions: 15
... without reason!?
‘Mistreated her for no reason’ why ‘MAN’ley what reason would warrant someone being mistreated? Disgusting little man is what he is! He controls women because he knows he’s an ugly little dweeb that doesn’t deserve them, his mum and sister are scumbags as well

Reactions: 23
So his ex girlfriend slept with someone he knew and now he thinks it's OK to be disrespectful about her and say it puts him off. I hardly think she was interested anyway mate 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
He’s gross who does he think he is. Mia is a strong women and doesn’t need him Erin would do anything for Manley and holds on trying to be best mates with his sister to stay close to the family.

Reactions: 14
Bet Mia is gutted she’s blown her chance with space raider bless her xxx
Mia were sending you all our love hun💛 pls don’t cry find urself a new crisp, I’ve heard wotsits are much nicer 🤩

Also who are all these people telling him how handsome and good looking he is???? I’m confused

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
When he gets a compliment (which is probably him sending them or his mummy) why does he say “could have PM though” , why does he think he’s such a ladies man, it literally kills me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Lmao he’s absolutely bogging. Anyone who is complimenting him needs some serious help 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Apart from being unattractive, even if he was attractive his petty behaviour would cancel it. Who likes a petty man ffs? It's been 5 years get over it, I couldn't care less who my exes are with not a single one.

• Haha
I'd rather be celibate for the remainder of my days than go anywhere near that Space Raider. Thank goodness Mia got away!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.