Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! Oh I wish I did! I’d sack off boring Chloe and bring in pancake lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it's a bit of a reach to question the Father of Marliya based solely on her eye colour. She's the spitting image of Maggie!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh no that’s definitely his child! I don’t think she looks anything at all like Mia, she is her dads side for sure! Especially his mum

Reactions: 4
This is was mentioned in one of the other previous teen mum threads . As I said then same parents , I’m brunette 5”5 brown eyes . My sister 5”8 blue eyes blonde hair 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I don’t understand how space invader head gets all these girls he’s repulsive. I unfollowed him on insta after the videos of him smoking weed and driving. What I’m assuming are rented cars ? Seen as he was right for the weekend , in these cars and then rest of the week in his flat. Also smoking weed in with all his mates. Then having his daughters in there .

Reactions: 12
I think it's a bit of a reach to question the Father of Marliya based solely on her eye colour. She's the spitting image of Maggie!
Wasn’t just based on eye colour. In my opinion, I don’t think she looks anything like him at all. Manley and his sister must obviously look a lot like their father and if you saw them with Maggie you wouldn’t think that was their mother. This is purely based on an observation 👀

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t just based on eye colour. In my opinion, I don’t think she looks anything like him at all. Manley and his sister must obviously look a lot like their father and if you saw them with Maggie you wouldn’t think that was their mother. This is purely based on an observation 👀
I think Manley looks a lot like his mum! Just darker features

Reactions: 2
I look nothing like my Dad but he's definitely my Dad :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I look nothing like my Dad but he's definitely my Dad :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This is my daughter and her father 🤣!
I see some similarities between both space raiders girls to be honest. I don’t this Marliaya looks much like Mia either, she’s defo a mini Maggie (hopefully she’ll grow out of that).

Reactions: 5
This is probably going to sound like I am thick af but I don't have a clue 😅 how do managers work for celebs? Like does megan pay her a salary? Like how could she afford it?
Catching up on the thread. Apologies if this has been answered.
A manager would typically receive a base salary from their company and take typically 25% of the money they bring in for their client. A manager would also be responsible for setting the tone of their social media, how their client engages with fans and generally responsible for getting them work that fits their profile best.
I was heavily involved in that industry and any manager worth their weight wouldn’t go anywhere near her. I’ve also done my digging and she’s not even with the lower end management companies who would literally look after anything or anyone. The reality is it’s probably a friend of hers who is just her dogs body. Or most likely it’s Megan herself. It’s actually really, really embarrassing.

Reactions: 21
Catching up on the thread. Apologies if this has been answered.
A manager would typically receive a base salary from their company and take typically 25% of the money they bring in for their client. A manager would also be responsible for setting the tone of their social media, how their client engages with fans and generally responsible for getting them work that fits their profile best.
I was heavily involved in that industry and any manager worth their weight wouldn’t go anywhere near her. I’ve also done my digging and she’s not even with the lower end management companies who would literally look after anything or anyone. The reality is it’s probably a friend of hers who is just her dogs body. Or most likely it’s Megan herself. It’s actually really, really embarrassing.
i agree. She is 100% managing herself. The person she tagged is her friend so she will just be directing people there to make it seem like it’s not her, then she’ll be answering those messages herself 😂😂😂
Actually pathetic do any of the other girls claim to have managers ???

Reactions: 12
i agree. She is 100% managing herself. The person she tagged is her friend so she will just be directing people there to make it seem like it’s not her, then she’ll be answering those messages herself 😂😂😂
Actually pathetic do any of the other girls claim to have managers ???
It makes it look worse on her. She has a manager yet she still relies on welfare to survive (not hate to those who do) meaning no one is interested in her.

Reactions: 8
Haha! Oh I wish I did! I’d sack off boring Chloe and bring in pancake lady.
I do find Chloe boring but to be honest I do like that she’s still in it. Like a bit of calm, boringness in the episodes after the craziness/madness of the others 😂

Reactions: 9
I do find Chloe boring but to be honest I do like that she’s still in it. Like a bit of calm, boringness in the episodes after the craziness/madness of the others 😂
She is high maintenance, honestly don’t know how Jordan puts up with her. Poor guy was 18 and couldn’t enjoy a normal teenage life because she was dead set on that house. I’ll be waiting for his midlife crisis to come early.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.