Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twice after the Snapchat one or including Snapchat? This just shows how desperate Chloe is with wanting a family unit or that she may have poor self confidence and thinks she can’t find anyone else to love her beside Jordan so she just sticks with him for familiarity
Including. The snapchat was first, then she took him back and the twitter thing happened start of last year. That wasn't covered in last season.

She can hide it on Instagram all she wants but she'll have to cover it. What else are we watching for...her cleaning her kitchen 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think Chloe has put up with a lot from Jordan and I feel sorry for her. Yes it was a lot of pressure on Jordan at a young age but at the end of the day they made a baby and she wanted to create the best foundations she could for Marley, it’s just a shame that Jordan didn’t think the same way for his son and had to be pressured into it.

I think Jordan stays because his name is on the mortgage. They both have a lot to lose if they called it quits..

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think Chloe has put up with a lot from Jordan and I feel sorry for her. Yes it was a lot of pressure on Jordan at a young age but at the end of the day they made a baby and she wanted to create the best foundations she could for Marley, it’s just a shame that Jordan didn’t think the same way for his son and had to be pressured into it.

I think Jordan stays because his name is on the mortgage. They both have a lot to lose if they called it quits..
I think the mortgage is a key part. I think it can be difficult, legally, to divide house assets if both names are on the mortgage but the couple is unmarried. People love to say marriage is 'just a piece of paper' but it provides a lot of protection and rights in situations. Not saying these two need to be married when they already have relationship problems. There are ways to draft an agreement on what happens if a couple breaks up but I doubt they did that. Is the mortgage in Jordan's name only since he was 18 when they applied? I've watched those episodes and Chloe said they moved in at 19. The house is a new build so it would have taken time for it to be completed.

Reactions: 2
I think the mortgage is a key part. I think it can be difficult, legally, to divide house assets if both names are on the mortgage but the couple is unmarried. People love to say marriage is 'just a piece of paper' but it provides a lot of protection and rights in situations. Not saying these two need to be married when they already have relationship problems. There are ways to draft an agreement on what happens if a couple breaks up but I doubt they did that. Is the mortgage in Jordan's name only since he was 18 when they applied? I've watched those episodes and Chloe said they moved in at 19. The house is a new build so it would have taken time for it to be completed.
From one of the episodes, I’m sure Jordan was the only one going down on the mortgage! I’m not entirely sure how it works tbh I don’t have a mortgage yet. Even if Jordan was solely on the mortgage, surely Chloe could prove that she had contributed a substantial amount to the monthly payments/bills and furnishes as well as the saving for the deposit

From one of the episodes, I’m sure Jordan was the only one going down on the mortgage! I’m not entirely sure how it works tbh I don’t have a mortgage yet. Even if Jordan was solely on the mortgage, surely Chloe could prove that she had contributed a substantial amount to the monthly payments/bills and furnishes as well as the saving for the deposit
From what I found on the internet, not sure if it applies to UK but I'm sure there is something similar.
"If the property is in the sole name of one party, then basically it remains that person's property on separation, unless the other party can establish that there was a common intention that they would be entitled to a share in the property. Proving a common intention is difficult unless it is in writing, or there is proof both parties contributed to the purchase price, loan payments, and maintenance."

Chloe has said they have a joint bank account. I remember the mysterious 200 pounds argument that Jordan withdrew it and wouldn't tell Chloe what he spent it on. If all of their money is going into a joint account and bills are paid out of it then I don't see how you can prove whose share of that account is paying a bill.

From what I found on the internet, not sure if it applies to UK but I'm sure there is something similar.
"If the property is in the sole name of one party, then basically it remains that person's property on separation, unless the other party can establish that there was a common intention that they would be entitled to a share in the property. Proving a common intention is difficult unless it is in writing, or there is proof both parties contributed to the purchase price, loan payments, and maintenance."

Chloe has said they have a joint bank account. I remember the mysterious 200 pounds argument that Jordan withdrew it and wouldn't tell Chloe what he spent it on. If all of their money is going into a joint account and bills are paid out of it then I don't see how you can prove whose share of that account is paying a bill.
So true, it’s best to get everything contracted before you buy with agreements in place. Hopefully they did that. Being married protects you so much in these cases. But I am old, and always advise young people to buy on own, and make anyone moving in have a lodger agreement in place, and never ever let them pay for improvements so they can’t come after your property later-people do it out of spite. Or get married with clear ring fencing of deposits. But since Jordan is so lazy he will never leave, or force Chloe to leave. Poor Marley having to live like that.

I’ve seen Reanne delete some pics before but not every single one like that. Somethings gone on

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen Reanne delete some pics before but not every single one like that. Somethings gone on
Maybe it's to do with the big name announcement 😂 Im sure she said on one of her insta stories that she's gonna reveal the baby name by the end of the month

Reactions: 9
Yeah she did, I wonder if she’ll do one of those things where you look at the grid and it’s one big picture lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well she is friends with Tel who had his own drama over on TMT's instagram. Maybe she was getting comments and messages about that?
Maybe babyface bait face whatever mr G is called got hold of her and is messing with her Instagram “that what you get for messing with my manger hun, you put her name in mud I put your insta in the mud blood you get me!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I thought it was so crazy

I do feel sorry for her because it must be hard to be young parent, especially with a partner who is like Jordan. But in the same breath, I think there are plenty of options and choices to make the situation better. She’s so blinded by the “perfect family” instagram life and doesn’t actually get to the root of their problems.

I thought it was so crazy

I do feel sorry for her because it must be hard to be young parent, especially with a partner who is like Jordan. But in the same breath, I think there are plenty of options and choices to make the situation better. She’s so blinded by the “perfect family” instagram life and doesn’t actually get to the root of their problems.
Think a part of it is also the Instagram, this generation seeing it as troubles in a relationship make it stronger. Like Chloe hun being cheated on and putting it under the carpet does make a relationship stronger they ain’t the troubles social media means that make relationships stronger hun

Reactions: 7
This will probably be an unpopular opinion but how do we know what chloe and Jordan have done to work on their relationship. Yeah it's not right what he done but he hardly comes across as a serial cheater. He might have realised it was a big mistake and really made it up to her. I don't think she should feel bad for getting back with him. If they are genuinely happy then it's up to them.
That's just my opinion and we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

Reactions: 6
This will probably be an unpopular opinion but how do we know what chloe and Jordan have done to work on their relationship. Yeah it's not right what he done but he hardly comes across as a serial cheater. He might have realised it was a big mistake and really made it up to her. I don't think she should feel bad for getting back with him. If they are genuinely happy then it's up to them.
That's just my opinion and we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.
Jordan proper made it up to her, he laid some slabs in the garden then went on a lads holiday and sent her a balloon which the dog burst within seconds 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Jordan proper made it up to her, he laid some slabs in the garden then went on a lads holiday and sent her a balloon which the dog burst within seconds 🥺👉🏻👈🏻
Then told her he didn’t want her that’s why he didn’t fight and then apparently did it again few months later 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 19
🙄 that was ages ago I was on about since filming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.