Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally find Chloe intolerable.

And generally about people who dive into this social media personality/influencer thing, why then moan about the strain of being on social media?? If you get crappy messages at "work" you delete them and block the person and done. If I get crappy comments from people at my job I have to suck it up and carry on working with them. And if you don't like, just don't do it. It's literally that simple. If you're going to cry about how it's affecting you negatively, stop. 🤷

Also why does that kid have an American accent.😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Not going to diagnose as I am in no way fit to, but i know some children with autism, asperger's or dyspraxia have an american accent that aren't from America. It also could be from watching YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Literally find Chloe intolerable.

And generally about people who dive into this social media personality/influencer thing, why then moan about the strain of being on social media?? If you get crappy messages at "work" you delete them and block the person and done. If I get crappy comments from people at my job I have to suck it up and carry on working with them. And if you don't like, just don't do it. It's literally that simple. If you're going to cry about how it's affecting you negatively, stop. 🤷

Also why does that kid have an American accent.😂😂😂😂
Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm so bored of her playing the victim constantly!! There are millions and millions of people in the country that are really feeling it and in a worst position than her since all this came about, it's like she is acting like she's the only one.

Not going to diagnose as I am in no way fit to, but i know some children with autism, asperger's or dyspraxia have an american accent that aren't from America. It also could be from watching YouTube.
I've actually said this before, I think it's definitely from watching too much YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s 100% from YouTube. I have a family member who grew up in a country in Europe who learnt English from the only English speaking Channel they had there which was American, so he has a full American accent and he’s never even been to America. Marley’s will be from YouTube

• Haha
I’m not 100% it could have been someone else but I’m sure Chloe has said about Marley’s American accent before and it’s from you tube. Back in the day my daughter used to watch Nickelodeon and Disney Channel and come out with words like the American pronunciation for “vase” (long A) and calling break time at school “recess”. 🤣 She’s mortified now and won’t have a bar of it. God knows what she’s watching now (age 20) but everything is now “a you problem”. 🤣🤣

• Haha
I am so close to having to unfollow Chloe, literally the most boring person ever. Stop with the talking stories like hi guysssss. Literally couldn’t care less what your plans for the day are and if I see one more ad using that bleeping face scrubber I am gonna flip 🤣 I know we’re in a lockdown but pleaaaase just give us some different content 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the duck was that little performance of Chloes 🥴🥴 so that was a mental health chat disgusted as a bleeping nu skin advert for a crappy £175 brush

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely that's not how Marley actually talks? He was putting on an accent, wasn't he? I was so confused when he started talking. if that is learnt off Youtube and he actually talks like that all the time then that's shocking and shows how much he must be watching it!

Reactions: 9
Yeah he clearly must watch a lot. My daughter is 21 months and watches some of the cocomelon sometimes and she speaks like me. So clearly he has far too much screentime

Reactions: 6
Definetly from youtube. I even did it as a child when playing with bratz dolls, because the accents in barbie/bratz films would always be American. Think about all the tv shows that are American, like nickelodeon. It’s quite common I think, especially from those god damn youtube videos of children unboxing toys! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dunno if anyone has ever noticed on the show Chloe seemed to talk to Marley in a babyish American voice and she does it all the time when she is excited like when they went to view the new build, she was like ‘oh my gawd Jordan we have plants!!!!’ so obviously picks it up off her too 🙄 dumb af

Reactions: 12
I'm deffianly not slagging anyone off for lettingg theirs kids have too much facetime.

Since this recent lockdown my daughters is far too high for me to comment.

Reactions: 5
Oh ffs I know everyone’s entitled to have a moan it’s a hard and a weird time but duck off chloe lmao I really hate listening to her moan especially when she then turns it into an ad 😅😭 wound me up that has .. So many of us are home schooling children whilst studying from home or working from home or people are just struggling in general 😴

omg her bleeping tears at the end 😭 go back to bragging about your kids designer clothes and your Louis Vuitton bag hun

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm deffianly not slagging anyone off for lettingg theirs kids have too much facetime.

Since this recent lockdown my daughters is far too high for me to comment.

Tell me about it. Lockdown has meant more Blippi for my 2 year old so I wouldn't be surprised if he starts developing an American accent lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh ffs I know everyone’s entitled to have a moan it’s a hard and a weird time but duck off chloe lmao I really hate listening to her moan especially when she then turns it into an ad 😅😭 wound me up that has .. So many of us are home schooling children whilst studying from home or working from home or people are just struggling in general 😴

omg her bleeping tears at the end 😭 go back to bragging about your kids designer clothes and your Louis Vuitton bag hun
At the very beginning of that crying story she tried to squeeze a tear out and tried to ugly cry then carried on talking because she couldn’t cry 😂
And Marley I would definitely say to much YouTube he said hey guys look at my mew clothes. Mind you Chloe always stories with hi guys 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just rewatched Chloe’s ‘crying’ story...her eyes are so dry, I never even noticed it before 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.