Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice how Megan will post something like *healing crystals* then Reanne will? Megan will post drum & bass, then Reanne will. Megan will do a Q&A, then Reanne will. Megan will post about selling crappy perfume, then Reanne will. Megan will post about wax melts, then Reanne will.
Their ads are all the same, which is understandable cause people will ask them both to promote but when it comes to their own thing such as all the above, Reanne literally will choose to post it like an hour after Megan? 🤣 constantly feels like de ja vu!?
Also it seems Billie, Megan and Reanne are all suffering from insomnia. They all keep posting about lack of sleep all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Billie needs to shut the duck up, the only petty Betty here is her. You can dislike someone and choose not to feed into the negative narrative. ReAnne doesn't seem to encourage it, so I don't understand why they don't just leave it be. When all is said and done ReAnne is a damn good step mother to those children. That's what matter surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Billie needs to shut the duck up, the only petty Betty here is her. You can dislike someone and choose not to feed into the negative narrative. ReAnne doesn't seem to encourage it, so I don't understand why they don't just leave it be. When all is said and done ReAnne is a damn good step mother to those children. That's what matter surely?
I'm starting to think that's the problem. They don't like the fact that she rises above it nor do they like the fact she's considered to be a good Mum. I bet it hurts them like hell to see her being called the mature one, and being praised on her skills as a Mother.

Reactions: 23
Isn’t billie in her 30s too? She celebrated her 30th on the show years ago.. and I’m sure ‘RiRi’ is younger than Megan and Dylan.. like 21? ... Billie constantly talking about and trying to bully a girl that much younger on social media 😴 plenty of people dislike others, don’t have to make it known every 2 mins

Reactions: 21
She will have such a shock when she goes to do her midwifery, she will be living off £500 a month 🤣🤣🤣 unless she decides to work on the side but it won't give her much time for anything else.
Hate to chime in so late - there was times I had less than £50 in my account as a student midwife. It has to be something you want with all your heart otherwise you’ll be long suffering.

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice how Megan will post something like *healing crystals* then Reanne will? Megan will post drum & bass, then Reanne will. Megan will do a Q&A, then Reanne will. Megan will post about selling crappy perfume, then Reanne will. Megan will post about wax melts, then Reanne will.
Their ads are all the same, which is understandable cause people will ask them both to promote but when it comes to their own thing such as all the above, Reanne literally will choose to post it like an hour after Megan? 🤣 constantly feels like de ja vu!?
Maybe they all have the same manager/agent 😂

Wonder how many times ree got asked if she was pancake lady , Billie coming across as very bitter. Really quite sad. Tbh I feel sorry for her, she reckons she will quit getting her flaps out once she settles down so is quite clearly wishing that for herself. Now she's mid thirties and hating on ree cause she's had kids to Dylan.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think there could be a chance ReeAnn could have her own slot on the next series of tm

Reactions: 11
Hate to chime in so late - there was times I had less than £50 in my account as a student midwife. It has to be something you want with all your heart otherwise you’ll be long suffering.
I’d put my money on her never finishing it. You need to want it and be so passionate about it otherwise you won’t do it. She’s had it too easy and things get handed to her on a gold plate so she doesn’t understand the concept of working hard to get something.

Reactions: 9
I’d put my money on her never finishing it. You need to want it and be so passionate about it otherwise you won’t do it. She’s had it too easy and things get handed to her on a gold plate so she doesn’t understand the concept of working hard to get something.
& has she actually started the midwife training yet? I thought she was re-sitting her maths & English qualifications first? Or maybe she did that last year?

Reactions: 5
Wonder how many times ree got asked if she was pancake lady , Billie coming across as very bitter. Really quite sad. Tbh I feel sorry for her, she reckons she will quit getting her flaps out once she settles down so is quite clearly wishing that for herself. Now she's mid thirties and hating on ree cause she's had kids to Dylan.
i do wonder this myself. I doubt any mature man would want to be in a relationship with a girl who got her beef curtains out for money online and openly admits about stealing other girls men (which is very doubtful 🤨). She does realise the videos she posts will never actually disappear?

& has she actually started the midwife training yet? I thought she was re-sitting her maths & English qualifications first? Or maybe she did that last year?
she hasn’t started anything. She went back to do her maths but she hadn’t mentioned passing it so we can assume she didn’t because she posts absolutely everything. The midwifery was just a passing comment on a dream because since then all she’s done is hashtag ads hashtag YouTube videos

she hasn’t started anything. She went back to do her maths but she hadn’t mentioned passing it so we can assume she didn’t because she posts absolutely everything. The midwifery was just a passing comment on a dream because since then all she’s done is hashtag ads hashtag YouTube videos
She spoke about college work on her insta the other day something about she does much better in person learning so maybe she is re-sitting the maths again? I admire anyone that goes back to education to re-train but like above said I just don't see her having the graft to stick it out & finish. I would be happy if she proves me wrong though!

Reactions: 3
Well I watched that live last night and hail sassi I think she's a funny one. She hinted all the bad things that have been said about Megan and then put her in the spot and she couldn't answer them for example she asked Megan had she ever been in a fight because sassi said her and her sister were fiesty amd Megan' wouldn't answer. She then went in to say she had been watching all things on YouTube about murders funny coincidence that her partner only gone to jail. Then out of all the comments she goes who is pancake lady Megan?? To which Megan replied I'm not giving in to that I'm not talking about it. She'd fill her in later

Megan then told us all about this EXPENSIVE fancy water system she has that will benefit her and she only drinks it out of this machine and then goes I wanna show u all but I don't have it here I only have the travel one. Shut up megan no u don't!! Uve got the Britax 10 pound water filter from argos probably filled with ribena.

Best one tho. Tells us she don't eat meat. Wanted to be vegan but that was too hard so she would try meat first. Now see she forgot she had only said 2 mins previous she had chicken nugeets from the drive thru.

sassi was getting at the whole sonny situation by saying that's she wants a nice chocolate drop and a man to appreciate her and her cooking but megan wouldn't say if she wanted love or is in a relationship.

Sassi asked her what's she been doing with the lash buisness and Megan said she ordered a load of them but is terrible at replying to people and does forget to send things haha but Megan, we thought u had a manager. And how can u manage someone when u can't even remeber to send a poxy set of eyelash babes.

Hands up to sassi I put my life on it she reads here and she knew she could get the Goss on live. She outed her for everyone of the questions thats been said about her at present. SHE ADDRESSED IT ALL!!! And Megan's excuse was to shout out a reply to a so called CALVIN giving out. He was saving her ass hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.