Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see her addressing it in the show you know, it will just be like nothing ever happened and she's a #independentwoman 😂

Reactions: 13
I can't see her addressing it in the show you know, it will just be like nothing ever happened and she's a #independentwoman 😂
Surely she will have to address what happened with her & Tel, because at the end of last series she was loved up with a promise ring 😂 she can’t just come on a new series and pretend she’s a single mum bossing life.. we need answers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has ReeAnn mentioned if the birth was filmed for the new season? Can't wait to see how Megan reacted ☕

Reactions: 4
Surely she will have to address what happened with her & Tel, because at the end of last series she was loved up with a promise ring 😂 she can’t just come on a new series and pretend she’s a single mum bossing life.. we need answers 😂
Yeah that she would have to address but anything since then, I don't think she will. I'd love her to of course but I just can't see it happening.
Unless MTV talk her into doing it?

Reactions: 1
Yeah that she would have to address but anything since then, I don't think she will. I'd love her to of course but I just can't see it happening.
Unless MTV talk her into doing it?
MTV love car crash tv, and they know this will get them loads of viewers.. so I 100% think they’ll make her address it. Whether they edit it to duck & make her look like a victim, rather than the enabler she is, who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Billie just now
Why can't she just keep her trap shut?! It would be far more mature of her to just ignore any questions about Reeanne. By answering things like this she only reinforces the fact that she's a nasty witch. Makes me like Reeanne more everytime Billie or Megan does something like this because it just shows who the real issue is, and it isn't Reeanne clearly!

Reactions: 26
Reanne said she’s going to announce the baby’s name by the end of the month...I’m putting bets on Arabella 👀

Reanne said she’s going to announce the baby’s name by the end of the month...I’m putting bets on Arabella 👀
by the end of the month?! Omg what a palarva.
I’m not being funny ReeAnn but you wanna get a life, what you’ve said just then is really boring x

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ree-Ane needs to upgrade her phone, her stories look like they were filmed on a potato

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Anyone notice how Megan will post something like *healing crystals* then Reanne will? Megan will post drum & bass, then Reanne will. Megan will do a Q&A, then Reanne will. Megan will post about selling crappy perfume, then Reanne will. Megan will post about wax melts, then Reanne will.
Their ads are all the same, which is understandable cause people will ask them both to promote but when it comes to their own thing such as all the above, Reanne literally will choose to post it like an hour after Megan? 🤣 constantly feels like de ja vu!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.