Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mind can be swayed, but I think Chloe is getting an unfair bit of stick. She is absolutely privileged and immensely lucky to have the support she has around her but her situation could have gone one of two ways.
She was only 17 when she had a baby. She didn’t need to move out of her parents. She could of stayed there, loved of her mum and dad, had baby sitters on tap and gone out a lived the life of a regular 17 year old.
But she didn’t, she fought and fought with Jordan and worked to get themselves and house and a more stable life for Marley.
What I am trying to say is yes she had a wealth of support and privileges but she took advantage of it sensibly!

Reactions: 32
My mind can be swayed, but I think Chloe is getting an unfair bit of stick. She is absolutely privileged and immensely lucky to have the support she has around her but her situation could have gone one of two ways.
She was only 17 when she had a baby. She didn’t need to move out of her parents. She could of stayed there, loved of her mum and dad, had baby sitters on tap and gone out a lived the life of a regular 17 year old.
But she didn’t, she fought and fought with Jordan and worked to get themselves and house and a more stable life for Marley.
What I am trying to say is yes she had a wealth of support and privileges but she took advantage of it sensibly!
I think the privilege comparison is because people think she’s way more ambitious than the other girls but none of them lived at home (bar poor Mia stuck in manleys mums boxroom💔) and they don’t get the same credit she got for moving out. Naomi had moved out and was making a career for herself and kyanna.. Megan the less said the better.. amber was in college and had moved out.. Chloe moaned about having to watch her own child and wash up in a house she was able to live in for free until she had moaned enough that jord got a mortgage and her mum dad and aunties gave her money to help her move.
I just can’t cope with bratty adults and she is a massive brat so maybe I’m biased

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The problem is not that she is privileged. The problem is that she is entitled. And I don't believe she genuinely wanted a house and nice care etc for Marley's sake. She wanted it so she can remind everybody every 5 minutes that she got a mortgage at 18. Proven by the fact she reminds everybody every 5 minutes that she got mortgage at 18. And let's be honest. She was an unemployed, stay at home patent at 17 then at 18 put down a deposit and got a house. Do you really think in that space of time she "fought and fought" to have what she did? She's lucky Jord had a full time job, she got a job by default (dad's business ) and clearly had help.

Reactions: 26
Just to add to this - it’s absolutely safe as long as you follow the safe sleep 7 (which she’s not!)
teaching how to bedshare safely is much better than people just saying don’t do it
Are we surprised 😂? The girl flings them poor babies into the back of cars and seems to think they’ll be able to hold on in the event of a crash. Disgusting mother

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Well Mia must have been reading here lately because she’s posted comparisons of her and Marliya all afternoon 😂
I’m so shocked how much they actually look alike, I never noticed it before.. Mia is beautiful (even before the filler/surgery etc) so Marliya is going to be beaut too (She is so blessed and lucky not to look like the space raider) 🙊

Reactions: 12
I swear big Bertha Billie was pancake lady,probably what she eats plus we all know that's what she looks like down there.yrying stir the pot blaming reanne.
Only reason she likes to cause the drama as its the only times she's relevant
Shes a washed out nobody who has to write messages ro herself and probably go halves with the block in the videos as she cant get any bloke any other way no one would want the dog.
I dont normally ever comment on girls looks as such but how attractive someone is isn't just visual its their personality and mannerisms too and she just acts like and talks like a wrongun not one to take home to your mum

Shes an absolute liar aswell stating that she has never watched an episode of Teen Mom UK. Bollocks. As if you wouldn't check out yourself on TV. Espcially considering how obsessed with selfies she is. I dont believe for a second that she hasn't watched them.

You’d think with the new strain of covid being worse than the original she’d be cautious of not getting it, with having a new born and a toddler...nope 🙃View attachment 398263

Emma is genuinely as thick as tit. Her behaviour is shocking.

Reactions: 13
Shes an absolute liar aswell stating that she has never watched an episode of Teen Mom UK. Bollocks. As if you wouldn't check out yourself on TV. Espcially considering how obsessed with selfies she is. I dont believe for a second that she hasn't watched them.

Emma is genuinely as thick as tit. Her behaviour is shocking.
She probably has watched but can’t admit that what she looks like on the telly is actually what she looks like a big square jawed, lump with awful hair/make-up cos in her delusional imagination she’s some sexy temptress 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the privilege comparison is because people think she’s way more ambitious than the other girls but none of them lived at home (bar poor Mia stuck in manleys mums boxroom💔) and they don’t get the same credit she got for moving out. Naomi had moved out and was making a career for herself and kyanna.. Megan the less said the better.. amber was in college and had moved out.. Chloe moaned about having to watch her own child and wash up in a house she was able to live in for free until she had moaned enough that jord got a mortgage and her mum dad and aunties gave her money to help her move.
I just can’t cope with bratty adults and she is a massive brat so maybe I’m biased

Chloe is a massively entitled princess, no denying it. But I still respect a mum that brags about her mortgage rather than pushing out piles of kids in different relationships without security. This is why I dont waste time hating on Chloe, she is a bit of a brat but she is a 1000 times more mature than Megan in my opinion.

She probably has watched but can’t admit that what she looks like on the telly is actually what she looks like a big square jawed, lump with awful hair/make-up cos in her delusional imagination she’s some sexy temptress 🤢

I know she goes on about confidence in her own skin, but in the nicest possible way her style is dreadful. The clothes she wears do her no justice whatsoever and dont get me started on her false lashes. She desperately needs a make under. Her instagram is completely fake, she wears wigs, and uses so many filters it's hard to know what she naturally looks like. Shes a massive catfish.

This. Could not agree more. It isnt her fault that her parents were financially supportive. Anyone else would have taken advantage of that situation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe she can’t bring herself to watch herself on there because then she would have to see the REALITY of what she actually looks like 😅 and then she would have to face that she can’t steal anyone’s man 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A scene that’ll always stick with me is billie and Megan in the pub/restaurant and billie with that purple/pink hair, eyelashes so thick she didn’t even look like she had any eyes, lipstick all out of place and uttering well trying to utter all this knowledge between each chomp and chew 😂🥴 at that point me darlin, you don’t have room to be talking tit about anyone when you’re on television looking like that. Steal who’s man? Not mine. 🤧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m so shocked how much they actually look alike, I never noticed it before.. Mia is beautiful (even before the filler/surgery etc) so Marliya is going to be beaut too (She is so blessed and lucky not to look like the space raider) 🙊
I think space raiders other daughter is the image of him. I don’t think SR is good looking but his and Erins daughter is stunning!

Reactions: 5
A scene that’ll always stick with me is billie and Megan in the pub/restaurant and billie with that purple/pink hair, eyelashes so thick she didn’t even look like she had any eyes, lipstick all out of place and uttering well trying to utter all this knowledge between each chomp and chew 😂🥴 at that point me darlin, you don’t have room to be talking tit about anyone when you’re on television looking like that. Steal who’s man? Not mine. 🤧
Hahhahaha those eyelashes where horrific bet they sound like a moth, fluttering around a kitchen. I also hate people who shove food into their mouths and smack their lips. Ugly eaters are disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahhahaha those eyelashes where horrific bet they sound like a moth, fluttering around a kitchen. I also hate people who shove food into their mouths and smack their lips. Ugly eaters are disgusting.
you can tell she’s one of those eaters where you can HEAR them breathing heavily out the nose whilst chomping with the mouth. Makes me feel sick omg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Billie's stories "don't get me started on that asshole of yours" hahahahahaha shut up who says that I cannot 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Notts Uni used to run an taster to midwifery course- I did it and gave that dream up 🤣 honestly all wannabes need to do this course and open their eyes to the realistic job!
Billie's stories "don't get me started on that asshole of yours" hahahahahaha shut up who says that I cannot 💀
I’m convinced she asks people to write this messages for her/writes them to herself. I don’t blame her for doing sex work, good for her but her catfishing and how she doesn’t seem to understand how being gay works is astounding to me.

The audacity she tell that bird that she needs to own sex work and you need to show your face when she doesn’t even show her own 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lmao is this when Megan was really low and she thought Dylan was cheating again? ... Billie turned around and said she can’t relate ‘not to be horrible but I’ve never been cheated on’ 😭 Yeah that’s cause someone has to actually wanna be in a relationship with you first hun .

• Haha
Reactions: 38
what in the world.... 🤮 I suppose when you compare the rear to the front. ☠

Lmao is this when Megan was really low and she thought Dylan was cheating again? ... Billie turned around and said she can’t relate ‘not to be horrible but I’ve never been cheated on’ 😭 Yeah that’s cause someone has to actually wanna be in a relationship with you first hun .
Yes exactly that scene, chicken strips flying to back of her neck like it’s got somewhere to be, gums slapping all whilst acting as though she’s the relationship expert and man pleaser. Girlllll stop

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.