Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That scene oh my god, who the duck says that to someone when they're low.

Reactions: 8
Not sure who emma thinks she is talking to people like that. She's dumb, uneducated, never had a job, single mum at 19 with 2 kids who openly admits she doesn't use birth control. I get the comment wasn't great but her response was vile

Reactions: 36
I’m convinced she asks people to write this messages for her/writes them to herself.
I understand where you're coming from but now I've got visions of like you know those girls who ask their mates to like and comment on their photo imagine if they were like "You look amazing in that dress babe! 😍😘 And don't even get me started on that asshole of yours " 😂😂😂😂 is that ever a compliment???
chicken strips flying to back of her neck like it’s got somewhere to be,
bleeping dead. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't get the obsession with Emma wanting to put on weight. Shes not exactly skin and bones is she? Dont get me wrong she is far from fat obviously lol but what size is she wanting to be?

Reactions: 11
Just came to comment this! This is vile! She should be embarrassed.
Honestly, I understand the girl shouldn’t of commented on the child’s looks but Emma and her families comments to that girl is horrible

has anyone seen the comments Emma’s family made to Nassehs brother? Family need to learn not every comment is horrible all his brother said was “no, why” because the baby now looks more like nasseh 🙄causing arguments for no reason and Emma your comment you shouldn’t be proud of you don’t go round calling girls a bleep ffs

Reactions: 7
Emma should be reported to MTV for that. The comment wasn't very polite but that's no excuse to 'hit back' in such a vile way

Reactions: 26
A scene that’ll always stick with me is billie and Megan in the pub/restaurant and billie with that purple/pink hair, eyelashes so thick she didn’t even look like she had any eyes, lipstick all out of place and uttering well trying to utter all this knowledge between each chomp and chew 😂🥴 at that point me darlin, you don’t have room to be talking tit about anyone when you’re on television looking like that. Steal who’s man? Not mine. 🤧

Haha that's the scene where she says to Megan "I will never understand because I've never been cheated on." Because she is such a sexy piece of ass that she knows how to keep her man happy...That's how I took it. If I was Megan I would have said "That you know of..." 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Emma’s comment was out of order. The girl comes across as so laid back doing what she wants, with the exception of taking her baby’s in a taxi without a car seat and her choice of baby daddy, I thought her intentions towards her child(ren) were good. But this has rattled her to the point where she’s commented that vile comment then posted it on her story with a caption. Not cool Emma, not cool.

Reactions: 18
Emma is disgusting. Don’t want people to comment on your child, don’t post pictures of your child on a public social media profile with thousands of followers. And don’t give him a crappy haircut.

Reactions: 26
Anyone watching Sassi’s live? She’s my fave out the lot but she talks to Zeneya like tit! She’s only little bless her she’s so short with her

Reactions: 5
She must be wanting attention.
Please tell me how I can gain weight.
Who will do a piercing in lockdown.
I’ve cut my child’s hair off.
People shouldn’t comment on that really but if she has her profile on public she will get comments

Anyone watching Sassi’s live? She’s my fave out the lot but she talks to Zeneya like tit! She’s only little bless her she’s so short with her
Don’t like Sassi. I liked her on the show as she was all for ambition, but she seemed to completely change a few months back. This on off with Darren having horrendous shouting matches in front of Zenaya, I don’t feel that child is number one with her IMO

Reactions: 17

Sassi is a bellend. On the show she came across like a real grafter and hard worker but then I saw a snapchat video with her asking Zenaya to say something nasty about Darren her dad. She quickly deleted it after getting negative responses but I unfollowed her on instagram straightaway after that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Sassi is a bellend. On the show she came across like a real grafter and hard worker but then I saw a snapchat video with her asking Zenaya to say something nasty about Darren her dad. She quickly deleted it after getting negative responses but I unfollowed her on instagram straightaway after that.
Omg really? I didn’t know that! The way she’s talking to her on this live is putting me right off her

Reactions: 7

Sassi is a bellend. On the show she came across like a real grafter and hard worker but then I saw a snapchat video with her asking Zenaya to say something nasty about Darren her dad. She quickly deleted it after getting negative responses but I unfollowed her on instagram straightaway
Omg really? I didn’t know that! The way she’s talking to her on this live is putting me right off her
She deleted it sharpish. Was about a year ago. Put me right off her. She is funny to watch this though "it's the wrong bed boss..."

Reactions: 6
Sassi is a bellend. On the show she came across like a real grafter and hard worker but then I saw a snapchat video with her asking Zenaya to say something nasty about Darren her dad. She quickly deleted it after getting negative responses but I unfollowed her on instagram straightaway

She deleted it sharpish. Was about a year ago. Put me right off her. She is funny to watch this though "it's the wrong bed boss..."
HAHAHA ‘it’s still the wrong bed boss ya know what a mean’ omg I was dying

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Emma is really not in any position to call anyone a bleep when she has two babies with two different babydads under the age of 20. Imagine having the audacity when you literally sleep with a random without protection on the regular

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I have to completely disagree with the comments about Emma, she has a right to respond if someone says something negative about her child and any of the other mums would have done the same.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.