Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and how did she apparently pay for half she didn’t even have a job at the time when she got the car? 😂 I bet the ‘half’ was probably something her parents had saved for her so she classes it as ‘going half’ ..that car would’ve surely been between 15K-20K at the time! 🙈 Imagine being 17 with a new Mercedes! and yes you’re right never see her mum with the car she’s had her right over 😭🤣
I’m in full agreement with all this and Chloe is mad privileged, but as TMUK started and for a while as it aired, she worked in a baby clothes shop in Nottingham city centre. I saw her there a few times even after the show aired I’m pretty sure. Certainly wouldn’t have been making enough to buy a Mercedes tho 😂
I think Chloe is ambitious to a point but people act like she’s more ambitious because her goals are bigger (eg dream house in 5 years, uni while she has a kid), forgetting that Chloe has a lot more resources than some of the other mums. Her parents are very well off and help them out a lot. She makes good money on the show and online. She has huge support in her daily life as well. Basically, it’s easier for her to achieve big dreams when there is enough money and resources in her life for her to get to them sooner than others. That’s not inherently bad, but should be recognised more than it is. Someone like Sassi is an example of someone grafting and being ambitious through a much less privileged background and upbringing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Agree Chloe comes from a privileged background. Remember when her and her mum bought the Merc between them yet her mum never seems to have the car. But she is motivated and works hard. Mia was also from money. Megan too. I prefer the ones from grittier backgrounds they always have more personality going on 🤣
Megan might have come from money but I think it’s obvious from her set up her parents didn’t help out. In series 1 they wanted to go on holiday but barely were scraping enough to get by. I mean they lived in a tatty caravan in a garden so obviously the money wasn’t shared.

Reactions: 18
Remember when Chloe told her mum to ‘stop playing up’ at dinner like she was talking to a 5 year old 😭😂 nahhhhhhh I’m sorry if that was my daughter I would of witch slapped her there and then .. imagine talking to your mum like that when you’re whipping around in your German car that she ‘helped’ you get aka paid for lol

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Remember when Chloe told her mum to ‘stop playing up’ at dinner like she was talking to a 5 year old 😭😂 nahhhhhhh I’m sorry if that was my daughter I would of witch slapped her there and then .. imagine talking to your mum like that when you’re whipping around in your German car that she ‘helped’ you get aka paid for lol
Omg, I finished rewatching the last series last night and even tho I’m somewhat fond of Chloe - even tho she annoys me - the way she was talking to her mum when she OBVIOUSLY found dealing with Jordan tough was disgusting! You went crying to her when you needed support so you do NOT get to be mad when her opinion of him has changed after what he did 🙄 if I were her mum I’d have gone OFF at her after she said that to her in the restaurant.

Reactions: 14
Omg, I finished rewatching the last series last night and even tho I’m somewhat fond of Chloe - even tho she annoys me - the way she was talking to her mum when she OBVIOUSLY found dealing with Jordan tough was disgusting! You went crying to her when you needed support so you do NOT get to be mad when her opinion of him has changed after what he did 🙄 if I were her mum I’d have gone OFF at her after she said that to her in the restaurant.
Especially when she sent videos of him wanking off to another girl like wtfffff 🤮😂 what did she expect !!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Chloe dreams and dreams big, she comes across spoilt by her mum especially, I think with the car going halves maybe paying half each on finance thats how I understood it anyway. I dont follow her anymore, as she's just got the silver spoon so far up her own ass I'm sure the girl can taste metal. Not a Jordan fan he is just bahh! Some men will treat you how you allow them to. I feel for her parents but they have made a rod for their own back, if I ever spoke to my mum like that she would smack the tit out of me.
I had my first daughter at 19, still went to uni got a degree and worked night shifts to help pay my way. Yes my mum helped with child care whilst I was at work. But never financially as she felt I needed to stand on my own feet. I'm 33 now.
As for meg I actually liked Megan at the start, and was pleased when she kicked Dylan to the curb he was a cheat and would have continued to cheat. However she shouldn't have gone on to have dulcie. That was more for herself.

Reactions: 11
Well Mia must have been reading here lately because she’s posted comparisons of her and Marliya all afternoon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Emma, needs to go-v boring, entertainment wise Chloe’s cleaning videos are better value. Sassi really needs to come back, her story a few days ago about being electrocuted reminded me how I enjoyed her over reactions. Amber, glad she looks happier but her story has reached a natural end. Chloe, her sad boring existence with Jordan makes me actually feel sorry for them all trapped in a starter home, I think, unless she actually breaks up with Jordan and gets a life she needs to be on insta not mtv. Meagan, can’t stand her, awful women, needs to stay as she brings the drama
I would love to see Naomi back, working and studying and had a bit of something about her.
I agree about Amber's story. The end bit of the series 7 finale where she and Ste were reflecting on how far they've come and being parents (I'm kind of paraphrasing because I don't remember all of it) seemed like a story wrap up. We don't need to see another series of Amber sitting on the sofa with Ste coming in and then leaving 5 minutes later because they got into another argument.

I'd love for Sassi to return. She really is a grafter. I liked seeing her on her plastering course and not be afraid to try a trade knowing it would be a male dominated field. I listened to one of Mia's podcasts that had Chloe and Sassi on as guests. Sassi said her mom and her mom's partner bought a shop and they're going to let her work out of the 2nd floor. Not sure what the progress is with that though. I know she and Darren are toxic together but when they're on good terms they're really on. They have chemistry that I've never seen with any of the other couples.

Reactions: 27
In what way does Chloe work hard? She had a go at her mum because she had to look after her own baby ffs. She's literally no better than the rest of them, as has been said, she's got nicer things because she's an entitled, privileged brat and for that people think more of her. 🤷

I wish Sassi had carried on with a trade. She seemed quite passionate about it and she comes across as the mind of person who would have it about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well I just caught up, and just have to say Sassi 100% reads here. On the young and pregnant thread people were discussing why Charlie didn’t give Harlow meatballs with her pasta 😴😂 and the next day Sassi done a live, which Charlie joined and Sassi asked her ‘why doesn’t Harlow have meatballs with her pasta’ I’m gutted I missed the live tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well I just caught up, and just have to say Sassi 100% reads here. On the young and pregnant thread people were discussing why Charlie didn’t give Harlow meatballs with her pasta 😴😂 and the next day Sassi done a live, which Charlie joined and Sassi asked her ‘why doesn’t Harlow have meatballs with her pasta’ I’m gutted I missed the live tbh 😂
I love Sassi, she just doesn’t give a sh*t about anything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.