Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did anyone watch sassis live talking about when she had a boyfriend after darren and turned out he was married and his wife showed up trying to fight🤣 feel bad for the girl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I have to completely disagree with the comments about Emma, she has a right to respond if someone says something negative about her child and any of the other mums would have done the same.
Oh yes because calling someone a bleep and uglier than a dog is a totally reasonable and mature response to a comment on a haircut 🤣

Reactions: 51
I have to completely disagree with the comments about Emma, she has a right to respond if someone says something negative about her child and any of the other mums would have done the same.
Seriously? The comment wasn’t even disrespectful and she has gone in and gone personal. I said before I liked Emma but that comment is out of order. Any normal person if they had a comment like that would maybe be hurt but in general would be someone she knew. That comment wasn’t horrible but Emma’s response was over the top. No need at all

Reactions: 18
People on here have made loads of comments on some of the other women’s children needing haircuts, and their hair being too long, do I think either Amber or Chloe would respond by calling anyone here ugly or a bleep? Definetly not. Emma shouldn’t respond the same way to someone saying his haircut is bad. Emma was inappropriate.

Reactions: 16
The thing is the haircut wasn’t even bad! Seems to me Emma was uncomfortable with cutting his hair off and took it out on others

Absolutely not. While I agree that the comment was rude and uncalled for, Emma's response was much worse. Name calling, and threatening violence too (if I saw these people in real left etc...or something like that) A mature person would have ignored or just said none of your business thanks. Calling her a bleep was disgusting and theres no excuse for her behaviour.

Nope ❌ sorry, she’s put her children out there and flings vile insults about left, right and centre. She’s got to expect them back, otherwise she should take her kids and disappear and try to actually bring them up properly!

Reactions: 11
£153 a month for an online course? I'm gonna pop out another kid me because never would I have that much money spare 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can we just take a minute to appreciate the TikTok content from Mia and Marliya tonight 🤣
Also Emma should’ve just deleted and blocked that person, don’t retaliate to it. The girl was in the wrong for saying what she did but Emma should’ve just rose above it.

• Haha
Wow if anyone is a bleep Emma, I would think it would be the one who sleeps with people without protection. The one who has managed to not once (things happen that is understandable) but twice brought children into the world through their idiocy. The one who risks their health by not using protection. Oh wait that's you

Reactions: 17
Yeah because “what have you done to the poor kid” needs a comment saying “careful, that dog on your profile picture is easier on the eye then you are. bleep” now please tell me what part of Emma’s comment is right in responds to the woman’s? She hasn’t even criticised the baby’s looks and if someone commented on the other girls kids I can’t see the likes of chloe or amber calling people a bleep 🙄

• Heart
Emma’s defence has always been she doesn’t want foreign objects or hormones in her body to mess up her periods/hormones etc which I can understand, there are many women who use tracking their cycle very carefully and only having sex when they’re unlikely to fall pregnant and do all of that successfully with no pregnancies. But, why doesn’t she just use condoms? I know pregnancies happen with condoms but, both* times? That close together? Pull out method again does fail but, why does she use the birth control excuse instead of just owning it and saying “I enjoy dangerous sex and don’t care that it’s with different men.” Like okay, work it I guess? I’m also not one for slut shaming but girl, birth control like condoms stops more than just pregnancy’s! Look after your health! Practice what you preach!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
On the bright side, Emma's comment is the most correctly formed/grammatically correct sentence she's ever posted!!😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah because “what have you done to the poor kid” needs a comment saying “careful, that dog on your profile picture is easier on the eye then you are. bleep” now please tell me what part of Emma’s comment is right in responds to the woman’s? She hasn’t even criticised the baby’s looks and if someone commented on the other girls kids I can’t see the likes of chloe or amber calling people a bleep 🙄
I think Megan and probably Amber would personally 🤷🏾‍♀️ She definitely could have responded in a better way or just ignored it but it clearly hit a nerve and she saw it as an attack. I just feels Emma gets a lot of hate (she does a lot of reckless things and I’m not defending that) I just hope if anyone else has responded in the same way they’d be called out just as much.

Reactions: 3
Emma’s defence has always been she doesn’t want foreign objects or hormones in her body to mess up her periods/hormones etc which I can understand, there are many women who use tracking their cycle very carefully and only having sex when they’re unlikely to fall pregnant and do all of that successfully with no pregnancies. But, why doesn’t she just use condoms? I know pregnancies happen with condoms but, both* times? That close together? Pull out method again does fail but, why does she use the birth control excuse instead of just owning it and saying “I enjoy dangerous sex and don’t care that it’s with different men.” Like okay, work it I guess? I’m also not one for slut shaming but girl, birth control like condoms stops more than just pregnancy’s! Look after your health! Practice what you preach!
I really don’t understand people believing in the pill out method like pre cum can still get someone pregnant and I’m gonna sound horrible and judgemental right now but the guys Emma sleeps with (I only seen Nasseh) look like they aren’t ones who would be willing to wear condoms. Probably use the excuse they’re too big for one or they don’t feel it as much with one one.

My mum always brought me up with the fact you can tell a lot by a guy if he’s willing to wear a rubber because it takes two too tango 😂

• Heart
Emma's vile. Wouldn't be surprised if she made that comment purely to get some attention, she seems desperate for some. :sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 8
Emma's vile. Wouldn't be surprised if she made that comment purely to get some attention, she seems desperate for some. :sleep::sleep:
You should see the comments her families made full on trying to start an argument with nassehs brother for no reason

• Wow
Hmmm if someone said something negative about my child I wouldn’t clap back and call them a bleep but okkk you do you

The comment could have been meant in the vein of oh no what have you done (his hair was cute) and Emma goes for the jugular. I agree with a PP there was no need for her response calling someone a dog when she’s not prize peach herself and then a bleep when she doesn’t exactly keep her vagina for special occasions. 😏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.