Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I kind of love how clever Sassi has been at getting the questions in.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
and the next day Sassi done a live, which Charlie joined and Sassi asked her ‘why doesn’t Harlow have meatballs with her pasta’ I’m gutted I missed the live tbh 😂
Gutted I missed that I'm absolutely howling 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
has anyone messaged MTV about Emma’s ignoring lockdown and asking who can do piercing and stuff? It’s really pissing me off. She’s so condescending it’s ridiculous. Never really been one to message on these threads or message the girls themselves just like to have a good nosey on the threads (been isolating for two weeks so must be bored) so I dmed her about her posting saying “you do know we’re in bleeping lockdown” and she’s like “thanks had no idea x”
She’s a joke.

Hun I work in a Birmingham hospital so hope you don’t ever come near me needing any help because of your own selfish actions!!!!

Reactions: 26
has anyone messaged MTV about Emma’s ignoring lockdown and asking who can do piercing and stuff? It’s really pissing me off. She’s so condescending it’s ridiculous. Never really been one to message on these threads or message the girls themselves just like to have a good nosey on the threads (been isolating for two weeks so must be bored) so I dmed her about her posting saying “you do know we’re in bleeping lockdown” and she’s like “thanks had no idea x”
She’s a joke.

Hun I work in a Birmingham hospital so hope you don’t ever come near me needing any help because of your own selfish actions!!!!
Can’t bare the little scumbag!

Reactions: 10
She’s a joke.

Honestly nearly 12 months in, not fair on the people taking this seriously and those shielding. People’s lives are on pause due to people like Emma walking around like nothings happened. People have lost loved ones, a mum and a dad has lost a child, a child has lost a mum and and dad etc due to people like her walking around like nothings gone on 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s just not on

Reactions: 13
I’ve just wrote a massive Karen type email to mtv 😂
About Emma and Megan and their disgusting attitudes towards covid and the lockdown. I don’t even understand why they think so highly of themselves?!!! When someone asks them in 20 years why they had their 5 mins of fame...
“Oh you know got pregnant at 16 so that made me famous” actual joke to be acting like you’re something special because you don’t understand how contraception or self respect works.

(genuinely no offence to anyone who had children young. I’m sure the girls are good mothers and everyone else is but I just don’t think the girls should really ever be proud of the fact that’s how they’ve came in the public eye especially as none of them have really turned it around and done anything amazing with their lives. Just fell in to the “influencer” roll)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My opinions might be unpopular but... I use to LOVE Megan in the first couple of series, she was really understanding and I thought she handled the Re situation really well. Now, I like Re more. It seems Megan and Billie are still holding onto this petty drama, Megan’s life has drastically gone down hill and Re is doing good for herself and her babies and staying out the drama! Always loved Sassi I think she’s funny as duck would love to be her mate. I like Chloe as a person and enjoyed her story, feel sorry for her with what Jord did but Im glad they’re back together If that’s what makes her happy! Amber is quite as duck, didn’t like her in the first season or really in the series at all but I enjoy watching her stories now, hope her and Ste work it out and just get together.
I didn’t find Naomi entertaining at all, bring back Mia and sassi, keep Chloe (I have a soft spot for her) and keep Megan because she has a car crash of a life and I wanna see more Ree and dylan 😂
Same Naomi was boring as duck. I have a soft spot for chloe too dunno why. Mia did annoy me a bit with childish humour in the first series but I like her as a whole. Megan brings the drama but I’d rather watch her for the Dylan and reanne side cba watching her sit down with billie and her bleeping horrendous eyelashes

Reactions: 12
In what way does Chloe work hard? She had a go at her mum because she had to look after her own baby ffs. She's literally no better than the rest of them, as has been said, she's got nicer things because she's an entitled, privileged brat and for that people think more of her. 🤷

I wish Sassi had carried on with a trade. She seemed quite passionate about it and she comes across as the mind of person who would have it about them.
In the first series she said “ I have him 99% of the time” yes hun he’s your child. That’s how it works.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the first series she said “ I have him 99% of the time” yes hun he’s your child. That’s how it works.
That really pissed me off when I watched it. It’s like she expected to birth a child then have her mum do a large percentage of the childcare so she could live a normal life. She was so woe is me, if you didn’t want to raise a child Chloe you shouldn’t have got pregnant

Reactions: 11
Honestly nearly 12 months in, not fair on the people taking this seriously and those shielding. People’s lives are on pause due to people like Emma walking around like nothings happened. People have lost loved ones, a mum and a dad has lost a child, a child has lost a mum and and dad etc due to people like her walking around like nothings gone on 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s just not on
Also never mind how much Emma has used the NHS in the last couple years. I gave birth last August and I couldn’t appreciate it more, the midwives were amazing throughout and I couldn’t be more thankful. It’s like a kick in the teeth isn’t it to just not give a tit. I unfriended a couple off fb at the time who were pregnant and clearly flouting the rules, it is unfair knowing you can go into labour any minute and be putting the staff in hospital at risk, never mind the risk to your innocent child 😤

She said this at a point where her mum worked full time , her dad worked full time and her boyfriend worked full time and she didn’t have a job (understandable and fair) 😅 but she moaned because Jordan didn’t help her clean their bedroom 🤣 I think she’s a fab mum but she does love to moan and hasn’t made the most of being young which I think she will regret one day

Emma also should not be sleeping with both those babies in her bed.
Just to add to this - it’s absolutely safe as long as you follow the safe sleep 7 (which she’s not!)
teaching how to bedshare safely is much better than people just saying don’t do it

Reactions: 15
I do agree with what everyone is saying about how Chloe was entitled and the comment about her doing 99% of the childcare to her mum was hilarious 🤣 but she was only 17. I was an absolute dick when I was 17. Granted I didn’t have a child then to make me grow up but I’m sure if Chloe was to watch that back now she’d cringe.

also agree sassi = quality entertainment and she really did have that determination to make something of herself! Mia would love to see her back on the show but it doesn’t seem her life has much drama these days so probably wouldn’t be very exciting to watch. Amber agree there is nothing more to see, can’t keep recycling old ste drama. Would love to see Shannon back on the show and see how she copes with her little two. Megan = trash but I would still watch her as I like all the drama so Dylan/reanne ☕

Reactions: 12
She said this at a point where her mum worked full time , her dad worked full time and her boyfriend worked full time and she didn’t have a job (understandable and fair) 😅 but she moaned because Jordan didn’t help her clean their bedroom 🤣 I think she’s a fab mum but she does love to moan and hasn’t made the most of being young which I think she will regret one day
I know I've said this before but I will literally never get over the time she was packing stuff up in the bedroom and he walked in from work and sat down and she's like I DO EVERYFINNN JORDAN YOU DO NUFFINNNNN 😂😂😂😂 Imagine if she actually lived a normal life she'd feel like she was in poverty 😂😂

Emma also should not be sleeping with both those babies in her bed.
Co-sleeping is actually really safe, and arguably safer than sleeping separate, if you follow the safe 7. Which she doesn't. But I just want to put it out there that bedsharing isn't unsafe if it's done properly. I know this has come up before and there's a lot of undeserved stigma and misinformation about bedsharing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just to add to this - it’s absolutely safe as long as you follow the safe sleep 7 (which she’s not!)
teaching how to bedshare safely is much better than people just saying don’t do it
Yeah but that’s my point she’s got pillows, duvets etc. Also is it really ok with both children? I used to co sleep and I’m sure the rules about co sleeping with a newborn didn’t include a toddler next to them.

Co-sleeping is actually really safe, and arguably safer than sleeping separate, if you follow the safe 7. Which she doesn't. But I just want to put it out there that bedsharing isn't unsafe if it's done properly. I know this has come up before and there's a lot of undeserved stigma and misinformation about bedsharing.
My whole point was she’s not doing it properly - it’s not safe to have a toddler sleeping next to a newborn.

Reactions: 7
I know I've said this before but I will literally never get over the time she was packing stuff up in the bedroom and he walked in from work and sat down and she's like I DO EVERYFINNN JORDAN YOU DO NUFFINNNNN 😂😂😂😂 Imagine if she actually lived a normal life she'd feel like she was in poverty 😂😂

Lmao she was sat on her ass in the bedroom shouting at him because she had folded some clothes up whilst he was in work all day 🤣🤣 she called him brain dead cause he wanted to go to sleep but she had left clothes on the bed so he moved them 😭 People slag Jordan off constantly but he genuinely has my sympathy! remember her saying how her fingers hurt because all she did was wash pots all day 😂😂😂😂😂 where tf are these pots coming from I wanna know when the whole of the house is in work full time

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sassi was amazing! You could tell her and Darren loved each other underneath it all...I don't get that with any of the other mums at all. How they all made kids because none of them can stand each other!

Reactions: 17
Sassi was amazing! You could tell her and Darren loved each other underneath it all...I don't get that with any of the other mums at all. How they all made kids because none of them can stand each other!
How did Chloe get Jordan away from his PlayStation for long enough to make Marley😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.