Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think with the new strain of covid being worse than the original she’d be cautious of not getting it, with having a new born and a toddler...nope 🙃
AFB18A35-B47B-476A-B743-030E16E5F689.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
You’d think with the new strain of covid being worse than the original she’d be cautious of not getting it, with having a new born and a toddler...nope 🙃View attachment 398263
I think someone has said before she's totally against it all and said she will do what she wants!! Corona virus had certainly shed a different light on reality stars and influencers

Reactions: 3
It’s funny bc as a pregnant person I’ve been getting really wound up by people breaking the rules. My partner can’t come with me to most appointments, but people can go get piercings with no care in the world. This is my first baby and I get so anxious something is going to go wrong, but have to deal with it by myself because of covid. Seeing as Emma has just gone through all of this, you would think she would be more considerate, but obviously not

Reactions: 10
Emma has posted before about how she breaks the covid rules. I think she’s vile, ignorant and doesn’t deserve those beautiful babies whose lives she’s going to ruin.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Emma is a complete waste of space. The sooner MTV realise that and kick her to the curb the better.

Reactions: 16
You’d think with the new strain of covid being worse than the original she’d be cautious of not getting it, with having a new born and a toddler...nope 🙃View attachment 398263
She’s so bleeping irresponsible! Those kids hardly have a “role model” if their own mother can’t even stick to the rules when it’s comes to health! People like her are the reason the rest of us are going to be stuck in restrictions for a long long time. Selfish. Irresponsible. Moron.

Reactions: 11
Soz for bringing the baby name back up but I've just seen the loop looks like this name on their page 😂 are we thinking it's Delilah? 👀

Bit odd if it is, isn't that one of the names that beef flaps goes by?
Isn't that Baggy Bills OF name?

No wonder she's not announced it if so 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“If you’re from the uk and don’t know these tunes then you’re too young” no Ree-Ane I just had good music taste

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Emma, needs to go-v boring, entertainment wise Chloe’s cleaning videos are better value. Sassi really needs to come back, her story a few days ago about being electrocuted reminded me how I enjoyed her over reactions. Amber, glad she looks happier but her story has reached a natural end. Chloe, her sad boring existence with Jordan makes me actually feel sorry for them all trapped in a starter home, I think, unless she actually breaks up with Jordan and gets a life she needs to be on insta not mtv. Meagan, can’t stand her, awful women, needs to stay as she brings the drama
I would love to see Naomi back, working and studying and had a bit of something about her.

Emma, needs to go-v boring, entertainment wise Chloe’s cleaning videos are better value. Sassi really needs to come back, her story a few days ago about being electrocuted reminded me how I enjoyed her over reactions. Amber, glad she looks happier but her story has reached a natural end. Chloe, her sad boring existence with Jordan makes me actually feel sorry for them all trapped in a starter home, I think, unless she actually breaks up with Jordan and gets a life she needs to be on insta not mtv. Meagan, can’t stand her, awful women, needs to stay as she brings the drama
I would love to see Naomi back, working and studying and had a bit of something about her.
I didn’t find Naomi entertaining at all, bring back Mia and sassi, keep Chloe (I have a soft spot for her) and keep Megan because she has a car crash of a life and I wanna see more Ree and dylan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I didn’t find Naomi entertaining at all, bring back Mia and sassi, keep Chloe (I have a soft spot for her) and keep Megan because she has a car crash of a life and I wanna see more Ree and dylan 😂
I forgot about Mia-yes, she should be back.

Reactions: 5
She deffinalty wants another. But Chloe seems like the most motivated person in the show. I bet shes had to pay for college because she works. Cant imagine her waiting to waste money and time if shes not going to complete it.
I worked and did college and it was free.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she always gets branded the most motivated but I don’t even get why , Amber completed college with a young baby and no one speaks about that (wish she had gone to uni like she planned though) and Sassi was always a right grafter! Shannon redid her GCSEs too 😅 People always ignore all that and always say Chloe’s this ambitious person but it’s because she’s much luckier and has nicer things than the rest

Reactions: 27
I worked and did college and it was free.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she always gets branded the most motivated but I don’t even get why , Amber completed college with a young baby and no one speaks about that (wish she had gone to uni like she planned though) and Sassi was always a right grafter! Shannon redid her GCSEs too 😅 People always ignore all that and always say Chloe’s this ambitious person but it’s because she’s much luckier and has nicer things than the rest
Agree Chloe comes from a privileged background. Remember when her and her mum bought the Merc between them yet her mum never seems to have the car. But she is motivated and works hard. Mia was also from money. Megan too. I prefer the ones from grittier backgrounds they always have more personality going on 🤣

Agree Chloe comes from a privileged background. Remember when her and her mum bought the Merc between them yet her mum never seems to have the car. But she is motivated and works hard. Mia was also from money. Megan too. I prefer the ones from grittier backgrounds they always have more personality going on 🤣
Yes and how did she apparently pay for half she didn’t even have a job at the time when she got the car? 😂 I bet the ‘half’ was probably something her parents had saved for her so she classes it as ‘going half’ ..that car would’ve surely been between 15K-20K at the time! 🙈 Imagine being 17 with a new Mercedes! and yes you’re right never see her mum with the car she’s had her right over 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes and how did she apparently pay for half she didn’t even have a job at the time when she got the car? 😂 I bet the ‘half’ was probably something her parents had saved for her so she classes it as ‘going half’ ..that car would’ve surely been between 15K-20K at the time! 🙈 Imagine being 17 with a new Mercedes! and yes you’re right never see her mum with the car she’s had her right over 😭🤣
“I know you paid half mumuhhhhhhh but I can’t share the car cos jowwwdddd dunt driyyve! I need it for marlehhh” 😷🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.