Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spoke about college work on her insta the other day something about she does much better in person learning so maybe she is re-sitting the maths again? I admire anyone that goes back to education to re-train but like above said I just don't see her having the graft to stick it out & finish. I would be happy if she proves me wrong though!
yeah would be lovely if she stuck to it, but with all due respect if this is her third time attempting GCSE maths, how is she gonna handle uni???

Reactions: 8
She spoke about college work on her insta the other day something about she does much better in person learning so maybe she is re-sitting the maths again? I admire anyone that goes back to education to re-train but like above said I just don't see her having the graft to stick it out & finish. I would be happy if she proves me wrong though!
If you’re reading the Chloe, please prove us all wrong. Your reality tv “career” isn’t going to stick around forever. You’ll soon be to old and they will replace you in hot minute. At least have something to fall back on so you don’t have to keep plugging these Instagram ads that are boring everyone.

It comes across like Billie thinks bullying Ree-Ane is ‘cool’ or will get her more followers and OF subscribers but it actually comes across really bitter and jealous like she literally has nothing else going on in her life. Why is a 30+ year old women so invested in a 21 year old. Very odd behaviour tbh. Glad on Ree-Anes Q&A she said she didn’t give a duck about their opinion, happiness always wins ✨

Reactions: 20
To be fair I think she’s doing an access course and you can study that over two years (which most people with children do)

Reactions: 3
To be fair I think she’s doing an access course and you can study that over two years (which most people with children do)
Yeah was going to say I think she is doing doing access course but there is no guarantee she will get on the midwife course.
However I don't have a clue what chloe is like academically and I don't think it's fair she is judged on how clever she is when we don't know her personally. Just because she hasn't started it yet doesn't mean she isn't on the path to do it , she needs support not negative comments. At least she is showing signs of doing something other than relying on an "influencers" career.

Edit: not aimed at stampystamp just went a bit of track from quoting you lol

For the record in not judging her intelligence. I’m saying she failed maths before she even had a baby so if she found that hard she will struggle with uni. I hope she does do well but realistically, she will struggle.

Reactions: 1
For the record in not judging her intelligence. I’m saying she failed maths before she even had a baby so if she found that hard she will struggle with uni. I hope she does do well but realistically, she will struggle.
OK you're not but loads of people fail maths at school, I did then passed it a few years later and I was a working single parent. As long as she is putting the effort in then she should have a good chance

Reactions: 9
I failed all my GCSEs as I was in care and had to go through a court case as someone I trusted had abused me and messed my life up.
Few years later I resat them and passed with flying colours. Sometimes people mess up due to circumstances not just because they're not clever enough x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I failed all my GCSEs as I was in care and had to go through a court case as someone I trusted had abused me and messed my life up.
Few years later I resat them and passed with flying colours. Sometimes people mess up due to circumstances not just because they're not clever enough x
and well done to you honestly!! But we’ve seen her story it’s not even slightly the same ♥

Also I won’t comment that she will struggle again even though she 100% won’t breeze through uni lol because everyone’s intent on saying she won’t struggle. You’re all right Cba to argue online after saying I hope she does well 30 times 😌🥰♥

Reactions: 2
and well done to you honestly!! But we’ve seen her story it’s not even slightly the same ♥

Also I won’t comment that she will struggle again even though she 100% won’t breeze through uni lol because everyone’s intent on saying she won’t struggle. You’re all right Cba to argue online after saying I hope she does well 30 times 😌🥰♥
My last comment wasnt about chloe really it was more about people not doing well in future if they haven't passed at school so I was getting my views as it was a touchy subject but i won't ramble on anymore.

You're right not worth arguing over.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think there could be a chance ReeAnn could have her own slot on the next series of tm
Even though sometimes I’ve enjoyed watching Megan’s storyline (some of them) I think I’d love to see the different side to it all now with reanne, kinda get an intake of what her life is like? It would be good to swap them around but doubt they ever will, I can imagine Megan not wanting that to happen so she probably wouldn’t sign for the kids or anything

Reactions: 12
Well I watched that live last night and hail sassi I think she's a funny one. She hinted all the bad things that have been said about Megan and then put her in the spot and she couldn't answer them for example she asked Megan had she ever been in a fight because sassi said her and her sister were fiesty amd Megan' wouldn't answer. She then went in to say she had been watching all things on YouTube about murders funny coincidence that her partner only gone to jail. Then out of all the comments she goes who is pancake lady Megan?? To which Megan replied I'm not giving in to that I'm not talking about it. She'd fill her in later

Megan then told us all about this EXPENSIVE fancy water system she has that will benefit her and she only drinks it out of this machine and then goes I wanna show u all but I don't have it here I only have the travel one. Shut up megan no u don't!! Uve got the Britax 10 pound water filter from argos probably filled with ribena.

Best one tho. Tells us she don't eat meat. Wanted to be vegan but that was too hard so she would try meat first. Now see she forgot she had only said 2 mins previous she had chicken nugeets from the drive thru.

sassi was getting at the whole sonny situation by saying that's she wants a nice chocolate drop and a man to appreciate her and her cooking but megan wouldn't say if she wanted love or is in a relationship.

Sassi asked her what's she been doing with the lash buisness and Megan said she ordered a load of them but is terrible at replying to people and does forget to send things haha but Megan, we thought u had a manager. And how can u manage someone when u can't even remeber to send a poxy set of eyelash babes.

Hands up to sassi I put my life on it she reads here and she knew she could get the Goss on live. She outed her for everyone of the questions thats been said about her at present. SHE ADDRESSED IT ALL!!! And Megan's excuse was to shout out a reply to a so called CALVIN giving out. He was saving her ass hahaha
This is the perfect summary of the live!! Megan absolutely bull shitted her way through she could’ve Lyn even keep up with her own lies!! It was embarrassing to watch!!

Sassi deffo knew more that she was letting on too 😂🙊

& has she actually started the midwife training yet? I thought she was re-sitting her maths & English qualifications first? Or maybe she did that last year?
Someone ashes on her Q&A the other day if she was training to be a midwife still & she just put ‘yes’. I would take this to mean the actual midwifery course not exams to get onto the midwifery course bit who knows 🤔 xx

This is the perfect summary of the live!! Megan absolutely bull shitted her way through she could’ve Lyn even keep up with her own lies!! It was embarrassing to watch!!

Sassi deffo knew more that she was letting on too 😂🙊

Someone ashes on her Q&A the other day if she was training to be a midwife still & she just put ‘yes’. I would take this to mean the actual midwifery course not exams to get onto the midwifery course bit who knows 🤔 xx
Yes I knew i wasn't going crazy and thinking that she knew well more. My Jaw was dropping listening tbh. I was like keep going sassi keep going. She played it so clueless asking the question and it was horrendous to watch Megan tell lie after lie.

I used to like that girl. I actually felt sorry for her and I did think some of the hate she got was bad with her mental health and that but my days she brings it all on herself

I think there’s definitely another series brewing! Never seen them all so active in such a long time!

Reactions: 15
she hasn’t started anything. She went back to do her maths but she hadn’t mentioned passing it so we can assume she didn’t because she posts absolutely everything. The midwifery was just a passing comment on a dream because since then all she’s done is hashtag ads hashtag YouTube videos
Think she had to redo her maths and then there’s a year long access to higher education course before 3 years at uni... it’s a looooong process. You have to really want to do it and not be money orientated. I spent 5 years studying before graduating as a nurse a couple of years ago... I literally early £50 a month more than I did when I worked in a supermarket, with a lot of extra hours and a lot of extra responsibilities and stress. Financially it’s not worth it, that’s why you have to just be so passionate about the role... I don’t think Chloe is 😬

• Wow
OK you're not but loads of people fail maths at school, I did then passed it a few years later and I was a working single parent. As long as she is putting the effort in then she should have a good chance

Same here. I got an E - not because I wasn’t clever enough but because I went to an absolute shocker of a secondary school. I went back to college to do an access course at 21 and passed my maths fine. Went onto a uni second in the country for my degree choice and came out with a high 2:1. It is possible and just because Chloe had crappy grades from school, it doesn’t mean she isn’t capable.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Beef Flap Bill snogging another girl and winking her hole on stories makes me feel physically sick - she wouldn’t do well on babestation because she couldn’t filter the duck outta her belly and face.

She doesn’t look 31 because those photos aren’t her 😂😂😂

Reanne’s responses have me rating her even further

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My friend failed maths three times and is now a qualified nurse. However, I don’t think Chloe has the drive it takes to be a midwife. I thought I really wanted to be a nurse and honestly still do, but dropped out in my second year because I couldn’t deal with the workload and the strain on my mental health. I dropped out nearly two years ago and still struggle mentally

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.