Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear big Bertha Billie was pancake lady,probably what she eats plus we all know that's what she looks like down there.yrying stir the pot blaming reanne.
Only reason she likes to cause the drama as its the only times she's relevant
Shes a washed out nobody who has to write messages ro herself and probably go halves with the block in the videos as she cant get any bloke any other way no one would want the dog.
I dont normally ever comment on girls looks as such but how attractive someone is isn't just visual its their personality and mannerisms too and she just acts like and talks like a wrongun not one to take home to your mum

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair I think she’s doing an access course and you can study that over two years (which most people with children do)
She hasn’t started an access course yet, she’s redoing a GCSE again third time 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then she said she will do the access course next year . As we’ve said before on here access courses are very full on and you have to get amazing marks to get into midwifery and even if you get the marks it’s one of the hardest degrees to get accepted on to .. if she’s struggling to pass one gcse then I don’t know how she’s gonna manage an access course and uni put it that way 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She hasn’t started an access course yet, she’s redoing a GCSE again third time 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then she said she will do the access course next year . As we’ve said before on here access courses are very full on and you have to get amazing marks to get into midwifery and even if you get the marks it’s one of the hardest degrees to get accepted on to .. if she’s struggling to pass one gcse then I don’t know how she’s gonna manage an access course and uni put it that way 🥱
With her half assed attitude I wouldn’t want her between my legs delivering my baby. Midwifery is such an important job, you literally have 2 peoples lives in your hand. I honestly don’t think she is cut out for it but again, please, prove us wrong Chloe.

Last edited:
With her half assed attitude I wouldn’t want her between my legs delivering my baby. Midwifery is such an important job, you literally have 2 peoples lives in your hand. I honestly don’t think she is cut out for it but again, please, prove us wrong Chloe.
Exactly.. I think she wants to be a midwife for the fact of just being able to say that is her job, I highly doubt she will put the work in that it takes 🤦🏻‍♀️ She thinks it is all fun and cute babies 😴 Nursing is also awful money considering the studying and importance that goes into it, I can’t see her working 40 hours a week for free on placements either 😴

Reactions: 7
Exactly.. I think she wants to be a midwife for the fact of just being able to say that is her job, I highly doubt she will put the work in that it takes 🤦🏻‍♀️ She thinks it is all fun and cute babies 😴 Nursing is also awful money considering the studying and importance that goes into it, I can’t see her working 40 hours a week for free on placements either 😴
No chance will she do it 🤣 I was 18 when I did it, no responsibilities at all and the stress very nearly did me in, I literally just got there and vowed id never attend education again however the role as a nurse or midwife requires constant education to move higher so here I am now doing my prescribing 🙃

Bit late to the party but the whole Manly not being Marliya dad, they girls are the absolute spitting image of each other so why people would say he isn't her dad is crazy

Reactions: 10
Well I watched that live last night and hail sassi I think she's a funny one. She hinted all the bad things that have been said about Megan and then put her in the spot and she couldn't answer them for example she asked Megan had she ever been in a fight because sassi said her and her sister were fiesty amd Megan' wouldn't answer. She then went in to say she had been watching all things on YouTube about murders funny coincidence that her partner only gone to jail. Then out of all the comments she goes who is pancake lady Megan?? To which Megan replied I'm not giving in to that I'm not talking about it. She'd fill her in later

Megan then told us all about this EXPENSIVE fancy water system she has that will benefit her and she only drinks it out of this machine and then goes I wanna show u all but I don't have it here I only have the travel one. Shut up megan no u don't!! Uve got the Britax 10 pound water filter from argos probably filled with ribena.

Best one tho. Tells us she don't eat meat. Wanted to be vegan but that was too hard so she would try meat first. Now see she forgot she had only said 2 mins previous she had chicken nugeets from the drive thru.

sassi was getting at the whole sonny situation by saying that's she wants a nice chocolate drop and a man to appreciate her and her cooking but megan wouldn't say if she wanted love or is in a relationship.

Sassi asked her what's she been doing with the lash buisness and Megan said she ordered a load of them but is terrible at replying to people and does forget to send things haha but Megan, we thought u had a manager. And how can u manage someone when u can't even remeber to send a poxy set of eyelash babes.

Hands up to sassi I put my life on it she reads here and she knew she could get the Goss on live. She outed her for everyone of the questions thats been said about her at present. SHE ADDRESSED IT ALL!!! And Megan's excuse was to shout out a reply to a so called CALVIN giving out. He was saving her ass hahaha
I know she doesn’t send eyelashes. I was told she was posting them and then a week later she said “sorry the ones you offered are out of stock so I’ll post you an extra pair tomorrorow”

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Think she had to redo her maths and then there’s a year long access to higher education course before 3 years at uni... it’s a looooong process. You have to really want to do it and not be money orientated. I spent 5 years studying before graduating as a nurse a couple of years ago... I literally early £50 a month more than I did when I worked in a supermarket, with a lot of extra hours and a lot of extra responsibilities and stress. Financially it’s not worth it, that’s why you have to just be so passionate about the role... I don’t think Chloe is 😬
Notts Uni used to run an taster to midwifery course- I did it and gave that dream up 🤣 honestly all wannabes need to do this course and open their eyes to the realistic job!

Reactions: 1
I have dyslexia I failed maths and English first time round (school put me in to do it in year 10) then found out as I left I actually would of got a B if they put me in for the higher paper.

Now gone on just finished my masters degree in clinical psychology. If she wants it enough she’ll get get on it and do it. On my masters course their where a fair few single parents on it after doing the access course and likewe didn’t half have girls in my bachelors who got so much help from others on the course who were carrying them and practically done half of their coursework for them.

I would just think going from the show it would be Jordan being unsupportive that would be much more strain on her. He doesn’t do much now but he’ll have to pull a finger out once she goes to uni. I do think she’s picked midwifery as she thinks it’ll be all sunshine and rainbows with newborn Babies and poo I hope she’s done actual research of the job

I have dyslexia I failed maths and English first time round (school put me in to do it in year 10) then found out as I left I actually would of got a B if they put me in for the higher paper.

Now gone on just finished my masters degree in clinical psychology. If she wants it enough she’ll get get on it and do it. On my masters course their where a fair few single parents on it after doing the access course and likewe didn’t half have girls in my bachelors who got so much help from others on the course who were carrying them and practically done half of their coursework for them.

I would just think going from the show it would be Jordan being unsupportive that would be much more strain on her. He doesn’t do much now but he’ll have to pull a finger out once she goes to uni. I do think she’s picked midwifery as she thinks it’ll be all sunshine and rainbows with newborn Babies and poo I hope she’s done actual research of the job
Well done! My sis has dyslexia and completed her degree too.. that’s brill! I did an access course and an adult nursing degree myself as a single parent and I’m just speaking from first hand experience I don’t think someone who is materialistic like her and judging how dramatic she is by listening to how she preaches about being over whelmed and ‘doing everything’ because she has to put some clothes on to wash has it in her. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I am actually doing a different degree now to go into another career funnily enough 😂

Omg I would absolutely loveeee it if Reanne had a place on teen mum. I think it would make good tv considering there’s so many of them in one flat plus I’m just a RiRi fan. Kick Megan out and replace her with Reanne. That will really stir up Beef Mince Bill 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
exactlyyyyy what I was saying 🙄 she’s saying she WANTS to do it which is great but realistically she won’t. No ones knocking the ambition lol. Midwifery degrees are hard and they’re competitive to get into, I live local to her and Uni of is a good university, she has two hospitals local to her; one of which is a major hospital for the midlands, she’s surrounded by competition. I’m not slagging her off but her head is in the clouds.

I had 3 kids by 22, completed uni at 21 and then retrained and went to law school 2 years later. A law degree and LPC & MA with 3 kids is no joke. I know it’s possible for young mums to do whatever they want but I can’t see Chloe doing it. those around her should help her find something she will actually stick to 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I resat my maths as part of my access course... I don’t understand why she is doing it separately?

I think on chloe next q&a we should ask more directly what she is actually doing at college

Reactions: 2
From what I've seen, she's getting Maths out of the way. I teach Access to Nursing and those who want to be midwives really do have to give it some extra welly - the universities want Distinctions. The course can be intense so I wonder if she's realised that finishing Maths first will take some of that strain away. I hope she does stick with it.

Reactions: 1
I have a feeling she’s going to get pregnant again soon so the midwifery will be put on hold. I might be wrong, but I get the sense she wants another soon.

Reactions: 10
I have a feeling she’s going to get pregnant again soon so the midwifery will be put on hold. I might be wrong, but I get the sense she wants another soon.
She deffinalty wants another. But Chloe seems like the most motivated person in the show. I bet shes had to pay for college because she works. Cant imagine her waiting to waste money and time if shes not going to complete it.

Reactions: 7
My last comment wasnt about chloe really it was more about people not doing well in future if they haven't passed at school so I was getting my views as it was a touchy subject but i won't ramble on anymore.

You're right not worth arguing over.
Not arguing with anyone: just wanted to add a bit to this. I trained as a teacher in post-compulsory education (colleges) and taught Functional Skills, a qual everyone is put on if they didn’t pass GCSE English and maths. The number of cases I saw where students had been completely failed by their schools was atrocious, and it’s not even really the schools’ fault: the government force them not to value progress and achievement for each individual, but only grades of a certain level. Someone could go from a U all the way up to a D (using the old grades cos I left teaching before the new ones), and that wasn’t cared about because it wasn’t a C. Young people with any additional challenges, parenthood included, are effectively abandoned because they’re not going to help league tables, which is all schools are incentivised to care about. I left teaching precisely because the system is stacked against anybody who isn’t white, middle class and from a stable background, and as a teacher, you’re hugely limited in how you can help those students. I found it too soul destroying to carry on. So whenever I see an adult taking on education again despite the baggage that comes with having been tagged a failure in the past, I can’t feel anything but admiration. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.