Teen Mom young & pregnant #41

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch if Laura replied to the comments on the pic she put up of the children for Easter I’d seen loads of people asking about why the kids were with her and why Morgan has custody of her kids and I checked to see if she’d replied but the comments on her posts have been turned off 😩 must be legal stuff going on either that she just doesn’t give a duck because I’d be round getting them kids 😂
I very much doubt she has said anything and will have turned comments off to stop people asking. It does seem odd though before it seemed she hardly had them and now it looks like she's not seen them for weeks. Obviously we have no idea but I can't see Morgan being innocent at all

Reactions: 9
I remember your tag name! I’ve been gone since Charlotte got pregnant with Ollie! I couldn’t believe anyone after him being caught in bed on camera with another girl could be so desperate or embarrassed enough to not only take him back but rush into having a baby! I tried to tell her that “diamond” necklace he bought her wasn’t real! As often as she wore it I’m sure it’s tarnished & long gone! Would love to know when it disappeared! 😅 I couldn’t go back far enough to find out how long into their pregnancy he lasted? Did he last to the birth? So gross & sounds like most of these threads she’s not over it yet. In the past they’d of all been through a thousand posts from all the drama & crazy in a week 4 sure! Funny how once so much crazy gets out (that you physically put out of yourself) how much it impacts anyone wanting to be apart of you & your crazy life! I’d love to know why C & O broke it off or what happened!
---
Laura's Mums comment. 'no matter how much they try to take that away" speaks volumes doesn't it.
my recent reply post was for you from your January post coming back in but apparently I don’t remember how to reply to comments anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I remember your tag name! I’ve been gone since Charlotte got pregnant with Ollie! I couldn’t believe anyone after him being caught in bed on camera with another girl could be so desperate or embarrassed enough to not only take him back but rush into having a baby! I tried to tell her that “diamond” necklace he bought her wasn’t real! As often as she wore it I’m sure it’s tarnished & long gone! Would love to know when it disappeared! 😅 I couldn’t go back far enough to find out how long into their pregnancy he lasted? Did he last to the birth? So gross & sounds like most of these threads she’s not over it yet. In the past they’d of all been through a thousand posts from all the drama & crazy in a week 4 sure! Funny how once so much crazy gets out (that you physically put out of yourself) how much it impacts anyone wanting to be apart of you & your crazy life! I’d love to know why C & O broke it off or what happened!
Charlie and Oli lasted until Hughie was just over one year old. No one knows for sure what happened but Charlie posted photos not longer after their breakup of her in a hotel with another guy. And Oli seems to have moved on quickly too. Don’t know if anyone follows Charlie on TikTok but she’s been reposting a lot of breakup things on there that makes it sound like Oliver left her

Reactions: 4
Charlie and Oli lasted until Hughie was just over one year old. No one knows for sure what happened but Charlie posted photos not longer after their breakup of her in a hotel with another guy. And Oli seems to have moved on quickly too. Don’t know if anyone follows Charlie on TikTok but she’s been reposting a lot of breakup things on there that makes it sound like Oliver left her
Thanks! I guess they’re starting to somewhat learn to keep their private lives private! I knew they wouldn’t last after he humiliated them both!

Hughie has got gorgeous hair hope she learns how to style it and tame it , look after it

God are they trying to style his hair the same as Ollie’s 🙈
To be fair to them I think this is just a standard little boys trim right now. Pretty much every boy at my kid’s nursery has this cut 🤣

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
God Morgan actually infuriates me. If Reign is such hard work and has such a sassy attitude, why not return her to her Mother instead if posting about it on IG obviously finished with "but I wouldn't change you for the world" passive aggressive to a bleeping 2 year old. She's a crazy witch and needs locking up in a secure hospital or something!

Reactions: 22
Well it’s official.. this thread is dead!! Have they grown up enough to stop embarrassing themselves online giving us all hours of entertainment?? Surely not! I guess they’re all just a bit boring now 🤷🏻‍♀️ bring back the days of crazy Charlie crashing into houses 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well it’s official.. this thread is dead!! Have they grown up enough to stop embarrassing themselves online giving us all hours of entertainment?? Surely not! I guess they’re all just a bit boring now 🤷🏻‍♀️ bring back the days of crazy Charlie crashing into houses 🙏🏻
Charlotte & Brett’s baby is due any day now, be interesting to see if Charlie will be a normal person about it

Reactions: 7
Charlotte & Brett’s baby is due any day now, be interesting to see if Charlie will be a normal person about it
She will probably kick off and expect them to have Harlow just as much as she can’t cope otherwise or get jealous about the new baby. I wonder if Harlow gets to see Brett’s mum much now?

Reactions: 3