Teen Mom young & pregnant #41

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

Reactions: 1
These threads may as well just be called C Hodder now cos she’s the only one bringing drama 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still wanna know how people knew he was on a date because it looks like Charlie was in last night😬

Reactions: 1
He’s accepted my mates follow request. Ofc baby Hugo boss is unwell but hodz is our shopping

Reactions: 2
Oooo I called it here come the notorious dr surgery/a and e pics “poorly boy”

Reactions: 12
Oooo I called it here come the notorious dr surgery/a and e pics “poorly boy”
She's so predictable isn't she, he'll be in and out of the doctors and hospital now until she's back with Ollie

Reactions: 10
remember when charlie and brett were still a thing, poor old harlow was dragged to a&e every other weekend

Reactions: 21
She’s in hosp with Hughie. Admittedly he don’t look 100% on her last story but it’s always so ironic her kids are unwell when Shen becomes single ?

Reactions: 14
He does look like he’s got a temperature but then she’s also got a big fleece blanket covering him in his pushchair 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 5
He does look like he’s got a temperature but then she’s also got a big fleece blanket covering him in his pushchair 🙈
She's so stupid and irresponsible. has she not got an ounce of wit, febrile convulsions are no joke

Reactions: 5