Teen Mom young & pregnant #41

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its the fact she's added that selfie (i mean - i say selfie even though you can't see herself because of the face mask filter) to a highlight called "Single" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Old chod living her best life now she doesn’t seem to have her kids on a weekend😂😂 don’t know how she was ever able to slag her kids dads off💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly feel so sorry for Laura watching Morgan play happy families with her new girlfriend and kids. Imagine if it was the other way round , Laura would never be able to move on or let her kids around a new partner

Reactions: 15
Honestly feel so sorry for Laura watching Morgan play happy families with her new girlfriend and kids. Imagine if it was the other way round , Laura would never be able to move on or let her kids around a new partner
I genuinely don’t know how she’s not caused a war yet tbh. If anyone took my kids and never let me see them but let their new GF see them I’d be in the jail I think lol. Has there been a reason why Laura doesn’t see them?

Reactions: 12
I genuinely don’t know how she’s not caused a war yet tbh. If anyone took my kids and never let me see them but let their new GF see them I’d be in the jail I think lol. Has there been a reason why Laura doesn’t see them?
I think there may be an open court case and there not allowed to post about it. obviously Morgan has which will go against her in court if that had been caught

Reactions: 4
I'm sure Morgan or her family hinted at drug issues think it was said on here but no idea how true that is

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Morgan posted it on her insta story saying she ‘chose’ drugs and drink
In Morgan’s world that probably translates as Laura dared to have a night off and go out with friends and got drunk. She didn’t obey my orders by staying inside with the curtains closed
We all saw her reaction at Laura’s grandparent dying sat on the floor crying because she went out to see family instead of helping Morgan decorate their new house (with a new born in tow) 🤦🏼‍♀️ So I can only imagine the mega tantrum she would have if laura wanted a night out

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve seen a few reposts on TikTok that Morgan has shared recently that hints Laura abused her for years. When I watched the show I felt like if anyone was an abuser it wasn’t Laura. Is Morgan’s new GF a friend from football?

Reactions: 7
I don’t condone how Morgan treated Laura on the show, it was appalling. I do, however have to remind myself that the show was some years ago and edited. Maybe there is some truth to what Morgan is saying? Nobody knows. I just can’t make assumptions on someone’s life that I seen snippets of. They both came off of social media for a time and in relation to the likes of Charlotte and Charlie weren’t documenting every time they couldn’t trust a fart.

Not Morgan. Not even English. Just like to look at both sides of the coin.

Reactions: 8
I don’t condone how Morgan treated Laura on the show, it was appalling. I do, however have to remind myself that the show was some years ago and edited. Maybe there is some truth to what Morgan is saying? Nobody knows. I just can’t make assumptions on someone’s life that I seen snippets of. They both came off of social media for a time and in relation to the likes of Charlotte and Charlie weren’t documenting every time they couldn’t trust a fart.

Not Morgan. Not even English. Just like to look at both sides of the coin.
Didn't Laura also cheat on Morgan which also led to them splitting up. I don't think Morgan treated her well but I think there is more to the story wish they would just open up and spill the tea.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Laura is as innocent as made out - end of the day no one can stop you from seeing your kids unless it’s through legal reasons - it’s the classic ‘deadbeat’ phrase ‘she stopped me seeing my kids’ I never believe it because there is nothing or no one that would stop me seeing my children I’d go to the end of the earth and wouldn’t stop at nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Morgan sharing pictures of the kids saying "just love seeing them big cheesy grins", has just highlighted to me how much the kids smiles don't actually look genuine. Especially the little boy. His smile looks forced and his eyes look really sad, not just on that post but all her pictures. Honestly bet them poor kids have seen some horrendous tit, so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t think Laura is as innocent as made out - end of the day no one can stop you from seeing your kids unless it’s through legal reasons - it’s the classic ‘deadbeat’ phrase ‘she stopped me seeing my kids’ I never believe it because there is nothing or no one that would stop me seeing my children I’d go to the end of the earth and wouldn’t stop at nothing!
I agree. There is some legal reason she can't see them. There is more to the situation. If she hadn't done anything wrong then she'd be able to have some level of visitation.

Reactions: 3
I agree. There is some legal reason she can't see them. There is more to the situation. If she hadn't done anything wrong then she'd be able to have some level of visitation.
Exactly either a legal reason or genuinely just isn’t trying but wants to pop up on days like Mother’s Day and then play victim

Reactions: 1