Teen Mom young & pregnant #41

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
laura might have lost her tit one day and Morgan couldve filmed it 🤷🏽‍♀️ proof right there

Reactions: 7
Does Harlow live with Brett and Charlotte full time now? She never ever seems to be with Charlie anymore, always with Charlotte

Reactions: 3
Does Harlow live with Brett and Charlotte full time now? She never ever seems to be with Charlie anymore, always with Charlotte
They have primary custody because Charlie can’t cope. I’m shocked at the fact Charlie didn’t have her at Easter to share it everywhere that’s she’s the best mam

Reactions: 6
If Brett and Charlotte have her more I wonder who claims the child benefit for her, bet anything it’s still chods

Reactions: 10
as soon as she's single she switches her pic to a photo of her and starts embarrassing herself on social media lmao never mind the 2 kids and 2 baby dads she already has

Reactions: 10
Did anyone catch if Laura replied to the comments on the pic she put up of the children for Easter I’d seen loads of people asking about why the kids were with her and why Morgan has custody of her kids and I checked to see if she’d replied but the comments on her posts have been turned off 😩 must be legal stuff going on either that she just doesn’t give a duck because I’d be round getting them kids 😂

Reactions: 3