Teen Mom young & pregnant #41

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie’s so tit isn’t she. Brett and Charlotte do everything for Harlow the least she could of done was have her own daughter so they can focus on bringing the baby into the world. Charlotte loves Harlow and I’m sure would happily have her back at their house once they’re home too but ffs Charlie who’s even got Harlow??

Reactions: 15
Hmm.. Willow is a lovely name, but sounds too much like Harlow, considering Harlow isn’t Charlotte’s. Odd
How have you somehow got to the conclusion that it’s odd?😂 isn’t it just the same principle as naming your child something beginning with H to match?

Reactions: 17
What’s her not being Charlotte’s got to do with it? Surely you wouldn’t go against picking a name that goes with Harlow for that reason when they’re sisters

Reactions: 4
Charlotte posted that her mum and dad had Harlow for them over night, I really think that Harlow lives with Brett and Charlotte now and not Charlie, I also don't believe this kidney pain Charlie is saying she has

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Charlotte posted that her mum and dad had Harlow for them over night, I really think that Harlow lives with Brett and Charlotte now and not Charlie, I also don't believe this kidney pain Charlie is saying she has
i was thinking this too, Charlotte has been posting about them doing Harlows bedroom up too. I wonder why Charlie doesn’t have her. I’m sorry but I can’t believe for one night they have had to send her to charlottes mum and dads rather than her own mum! Kidney infection has come at a convenient time hasnt it, if Charlotte was induced it’s likely Charlie would have known she was going in!

Reactions: 19
I also was beginning to wonder about Harlow living full time with Charlotte and Brett, Charlie hardly Evers posts Harlow anynore

Reactions: 11
Charlie 100% does stuff to spite Brett it wouldn’t surprise me if she doesn’t have anything wrong with her, she just wanted to be difficult. Probably thinks “I don’t care if charlottes giving birth it’s your turn to have Harlow”. She’s a proper cow 😂

Reactions: 16
Charlie 100% does stuff to spite Brett it wouldn’t surprise me if she doesn’t have anything wrong with her, she just wanted to be difficult. Probably thinks “I don’t care if charlottes giving birth it’s your turn to have Harlow”. She’s a proper cow 😂
And what makes me laugh even more is Charlie posted back in October that Charlotte and Brett had Harlow for a week when she had some sort of operation to help her out and she can’t even have Harlow when charlottes literally giving birth 💀

Reactions: 15
seems shes got none of her kids now
---
5lb 7 and she was 40 weeks.. totty baby

Reactions: 8
Sorry Charlotte hun I know you’ve had an emergency c section but I’ve got a kidney infection so you’ll have to sort out who Harlow stays with 🤨🤨🤨 what do single mums with no support from the dad or family do when they have a kidney infection?
Honestly I can’t with her, she’s a true narcissist

Reactions: 8
Charlie is vile. Look after your kids you scrubber bet she still claims full benefits for the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s the type of mentality Charlie has. She has a lot more f growing up to do.

Reactions: 6
I’m normally one to stick up for Charlie, but not having your kid when their dad’s new partner gives birth is vile. I’m a single mum too and when I’m unwell I just have to get on with it and I have a lifelong condition that affects me everyday! Having a new sibling is a big thing for a child ffs!
I really think she regrets having Harlow. She clearly thinks Hughie is the easier child and so prefers him. I can’t even remember the last time she posted Harlow. Can’t even see that she’s congratulated Charlotte on her birth. Are we forgetting that when Hughie was born Charlotte came round with loads of clothes and things for him? Yet Charlie is of course unwell. She’s a vile person, so self centred

Reactions: 16
cant believe charlie let charlotte's mum and dad have harlow when their daughter was literally having a baby of her own

Reactions: 11